Hey I'm in the hospital I'm down for betting it all lol

Aryna Sabalenka...she's my favorite to be the next great one. Her power game is pretty impressive. She plays with intensity, sometimes it hurts her as she forces things. But she's rising up the ranks in WTA right now, I think she's #11 now. Her biggest issue is opponents who can survive her power and extend rallies for a long time...she'll lose patience some times when that happens

which do you guys prefer for these weekday games? MAC conference or Sunbelt conference? Remember back in 2004...2005 we used to have a ton of MAC games on ESPN during the weekdays? sigh...I miss those days. Watching Garrett Wolfe tear shit up for Northern Illinois. Watching Toledo and their point shaving asses, purposely go for it on 4th downs to try run up the score

:)

did you catch that article...i think it was in 2015 where they finally issued sentences for the football and basketball players who were involved. Broussard (i think it was him) actually admitted he was paid to fumble in the 2005 GMAC bowl. That bowl game was so weird. Going into it there were whispers everywhere. I remember even a rumor about an unknown "injury" to Gradkowski, where nobody could even confirm what the injury was. I remember hearing his non throwing hand, his throwing shoulder, his back...lol

did you catch that article...i think it was in 2015 where they finally issued sentences for the football and basketball players who were involved. Broussard (i think it was him) actually admitted he was paid to fumble in the 2005 GMAC bowl. That bowl game was so weird. Going into it there were whispers everywhere. I remember even a rumor about an unknown "injury" to Gradkowski, where nobody could even confirm what the injury was. I remember hearing his non throwing hand, his throwing shoulder, his back...lol
yeah

I remember all that well.

Scooter

Bruce got off scot-free.

On covers this guy came touting this game and talking about how he'd refund up to 200 dollars anyone who bet on it and lost but it wouldn't lose of course. It was a Big West game in college bball obviously not televised. This team was shit and full of injuries the other team was beastly UC Davis, we all took the favorite. And UC Davis kept going up by seven (the spread amount) then down to 3 then up to 7 again, 5...eventually lost. So mad. Never again lol. This shit does happen. Especially when stuff isn't televised I think

Muguruza is the most frustrating to watch out of the top 15 players. sometimes she looks like the Wimbledon champ. sometimes she looks like she's barely a top 150 player. Usually feasts against inferior opponents though.

Ostapenko needs to take a break. She's fallen from grace so much. Her serve needs work.

Sloane Stephens...considering she's been around this long now, the problems she has (inconsistent/slow footwork which catches her in bad positions) are disturbing. I equate that to a college basketball player not being able to consistently making a left hand layup. If that's still your problem, you may have hit your ceiling and I fear Stephens is close to hers now.

Not sure if anyone watches WTA...but last night there was a match between Yulia Putintseva and Misaki Doi. Putintseva lost 0-6, 6-3, 6-7. But omg it wreaked of gifting points to Doi. The entire match Putintseva stayed defensive, just volleying balls back over the net and letting Doi attack her.

On covers this guy came touting this game and talking about how he'd refund up to 200 dollars anyone who bet on it and lost but it wouldn't lose of course. It was a Big West game in college bball obviously not televised. This team was shit and full of injuries the other team was beastly UC Davis, we all took the favorite. And UC Davis kept going up by seven (the spread amount) then down to 3 then up to 7 again, 5...eventually lost. So mad. Never again lol. This shit does happen. Especially when stuff isn't televised I think

oh most definitely. if you bet tennis, the ITF Challenger shit is shady as fuck. I actually like Covers for their tennis forum, some decent people there I think. I swear it happens a lot in tennis. I mean really, i was watching Putintseva play Doi on a court that literally looked like a regular local tennis complex court. no bleachers, no spectators. Anything could happen in that kind of environment.

Good tennis stuff Duckie

thanks. still learning. gotta be careful in tennis as always with the shady shit. you look at certain tourneys and the cash prizes and whatnot, and its clearly obvious some of these players can make more money losing than actually trying to win.

if anyone saw the score for Zhang vs Medvedev last night and thought Medvedev was taking a dive, he wasn't. Medvedev eventually won in 3 sets, but Zhang clearly played THE best game he's had in a really long time.

2026 winter olympics has 3 bids...calgary, stockholm, and an italian bid. IF calgary gets it, I'd consider planning a vacation to see it. 8 years from now...i'd be 40 years old. perfect time to go during the midlife crisis. probably have a wife and 1 kid by then, so can ditch them for a bit lol

Back