Looking ahead to 2010

Thanks!

Not sure if it will come out but this soap opera thickens.

It appears to me at least Bell, Randle, and Benton all want to be the guy.
They dont seem to want to be in each others shadow etc.
At least that is what the rumor mill is spitting out.
How can you say last night you are LSU 100% and then today go to Auburn? The whole thing just smells. I could see Bell going to Bama to have a chance to get more playing time/get on field faster.

yeah. without all this attention, i wonder how much of htis would ever even be anything at all. Julio should be gone next year or the next, so someone could def come in to be the #1 faster. it is a mess. fucking wide outs. lol

yeah. without all this attention, i wonder how much of htis would ever even be anything at all. Julio should be gone next year or the next, so someone could def come in to be the #1 faster. it is a mess. fucking wide outs. lol

Doesn't this mean Julio can't leave until his Junior year?
One of the few draft rules is that underclass players are prohibited from entering the draft until three college football seasons have passed since their high school graduation. This means that almost all freshmen and some sophomores cannot be drafted.

That MFer should still be in the Orange & Blue..............................:36_11_6:

btw anyone watch that shit about the OG who created the hoax about his own signing day, while never even being recruited. lol

yeah it was last year, but SC did a lil special on him this morning. pretty sad, but fing hilarious. now the dude is playin juco

apparently everything came down on the HC, and he had to quit. messed up.

i think Jump was fucking with me, but who knows. I did see that TRs brother plays ball somewhere in LA and his mother was quoted saying "it would be a blessing if they could be close together"

i think Jump was fucking with me, but who knows. I did see that TRs brother plays ball somewhere in LA and his mother was quoted saying "it would be a blessing if they could be close together"

Sam Montgomery said that he and Trent Richardson were going to school together and were going to room together.

Montgomery signed with LSU out of the blue. HMMMMM

Sam Montgomery said that he and Trent Richardson were going to school together and were going to room together.

Montgomery signed with LSU out of the blue. HMMMMM

yeah i know. Bama has had a damn good relationship with TR. I would still be surprised as hell to see him pick LSU

yeah AU lot better than last year when they had the rug pulled out from under em...

but yeah they suck.

let's just hope UT stays down.

Has to KILL AU alums when Bama pulls all of the stud State of Alabama recruits...Auburn is (once again) officially Bama's bitch. :whip:

Man it feels good when Tide celebrates getting Kenny Bell and for once I could care less that we lost him. Ha Ha. I'm starting to gloat like Mully over here.

We want Trent. We want Trent.

Looks to be about over...pretty happy UF signed their Big 3 and a new offensive line...small class but highest average. (Still have Tampa Plant's Orson Charles WR/TE "on the board".)

Props to the awesome recruiting classes @ LSU & Bama, as well as, my SEC brethern @ UGA, USC, Arkansas, Ole Miss and Auburn for Rivals Top 20 classes......................:shake:

Mully :cheers:

Last edited:
Man it feels good when Tide celebrates getting Kenny Bell and for once I could care less that we lost him. Ha Ha. I'm starting to gloat like Mully over here.

We want Trent. We want Trent.

yeah, i hear ya. imore than anything, its just fun to get a steal. LSU is freaking stacked no matter what. Hell y'all dont even really need Trent. We do though. I almost hate that he's a late presser because it will be a huge blow at the end of a great year if he swaps. i'm getting anxious.

ugh i can't kill the embed, mods help me. i just want to post the link because the streaming embed is a resource hog

crap i didnt see it

heard family had on Bama gear

oh well this is a nonstory now LOL Congrats Tide

Hopefully, he will assist in Saban squating on 3 point leads SEC BABY!!!!

Mully- surprised you guys let Tenn take Nukeese. I understand that he wants to see the field and that will be a slight issue at UF but the kid is electric with the ball in his hands. Nice pickup of Josh Evans though, for the 2nd yr in a row, you got the #1 PLAYER in NJ

Mully- surprised you guys let Tenn take Nukeese. I understand that he wants to see the field and that will be a slight issue at UF but the kid is electric with the ball in his hands. Nice pickup of Josh Evans though, for the 2nd yr in a row, you got the #1 PLAYER in NJ

I knew as soon as we picked up Evans and kept Debose that Nu'Keese and Teague were probably both gone...tough to sign 4 ATH when you're already pretty deep.
(I give props to UT for taking advantage of our depth and kids thinking they should play immediately.)

Although the SEC dominated recruiting...I also want to give major props to Big Blue, UNC, Michigan State & (wow) Stanford ..........:shake:

Gators RULE Jersey, baby.

I knew as soon as we picked up Evans and kept Debose that Nu'Keese and Teague were probably both gone...tough to sign 4 ATH when you're already pretty deep.
(I give props to UT for taking advantage of our depth and kids thinking they should play immediately.)

Although, the SEC dominated recruiting...I also want to give major props to Big Blue, UNC, Michigan State & (wow) Stanford ..........:shake:

Gators RULE Jersey, baby.

fuk big blue

I'm quite pissed about losing Quentin Washington to Dick Rod.

un fuken real

yeah unreal is right. i didn't mean for this to become a bama fest for 2 pages, but no one else was as excited as i was i guess :D

ask charlie weiss what that gets ya...

there is quite a difference

satan is a proven winner in cfb

weis is fat

While Weis was pulling nationally recruited classes, he was never getting the type of talent that Satan is picking up at Bama. The 3* Mike Golics of the world who are overrated as fuck but got stars next to their name cause they are signing at ND.

Now not to say ND doesn't have some talent, cause they do, but Weis still sucks

Back