Looking ahead to 2010

I'll be the first in line hoping for Bama to have a huge year next year. Love their fans except that tide high dude.

I can't wait until Muschamp brings $EC style recruiting to Texas when he takes over.

Richardson loved Texas growing up. Mack doesn't even give him a sniff because of his $3K demands for a visit.

Jelani says, "What up, Smoke" from little ole Gainesville, F-L-O-R-I-D-A, baby.................................:tiphat:

Yeah...oh well....its not like we were desperate for a linebacker...we'll be ok there

actually the big 'get' from what im hearing for PSU is some WR from Delaware...now that was a much bigger area of need for this team

Yeah...oh well....its not like we were desperate for a linebacker...we'll be ok there

actually the big 'get' from what im hearing for PSU is some WR from Delaware...now that was a much bigger area of need for this team

I'm just messing with ya cause of your constant denigration of The Preeminent Franchise in MLB.......................:shake:

Jenkins will turn 17 next month...I read an article that stated he exhibited more maturity than anyone else in his press conference yesterday. (Hard not to believe with some of the idiocy I witnessed...about 1/4 of these kids will never even "make it" in CFB but most act like they're already NFL stars.)

Kiffin accusing Urban of cheating: http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/39140432.html

Damn, if ya ain't cheating in The SEC...ya ain't trying, baby. Envelopes stuffed with $$$$ are still the preferred vehicle, I believe...............:tiphat:

Mully :cheers:

Envelopes stuffed with $$$$ are still the preferred vehicle, I believe...............

No the prefered vehicle is the 09 H2, the cash is for the gas tank. Hard for jobless athletes to pay for gas.

Texas just finished its JR day and landed 11 committs for its 2010 class which means they are half way done in recruiting for this upcoming season.

Majority were top players in Texas. Ridiculous since 2006 the staff has just been almost picking who it wants in the state to they fill up to 20-23.

Seastrunk and Jeffcoat are must haves though for this class.

Horn - do you think you lead for either?

From what I've come across looks like Seastrunk is a 3 horse race between USC-Tex-LSU and Jeffcoat is going to be a race with Tex-USC-Oky?

Speaking of 2010, One player to watch out for is JUCO WR Cameron Kenney who I think made it in to OU for the spring. Kid has some pretty nice film and is a tough WR who can make all sorts of catches. If he got in for the spring he might be able to fill a WR spot for them right away. Just something I was thinking bout, really liked this kids film.

Speaking of 2010, One player to watch out for is JUCO WR Cameron Kenney who I think made it in to OU for the spring. Kid has some pretty nice film and is a tough WR who can make all sorts of catches. If he got in for the spring he might be able to fill a WR spot for them right away. Just something I was thinking bout, really liked this kids film.

got a link n that film ? i would like to see.

Just from reading OB and Rivals in general, Seastrunk is going to be a NSD decision. In the end, he will land at Texas and will be a freaking beast.

I think LSU is going to get Seastrunk (#2 player in the country, #1 RB).

I think Texas gets Jim's son DE Jackson Jeffcoat (#6 player in the country overall, #1 defensive player). Muschamp is really selling what he did to Orakpo hard to Jeffcoat. Jeffcoat would be playing the exact same position.

Texas just got a commit from DE Reggie Wilson (#20 player in the country overall, #3 DE in the country) this week.

I think Texas gets WR Darius White (#3 player in the country, #1 WR in the country, think Julio Jones) at the Spring game April 5th.

I think Texas gets Bruce's son OL Jake Matthews (#62 overall player in the country) over A&M and USC.

I know he's stated Texas is his fave but i just don't see Texas stealing LB Jordan Hicks (#16 player in the country, #3 LB overall) out of the state of Ohio. If they do I might get a boner.

Texas' class is already ridiculous (#21 commits) and if you add these guys above it will be the best class this school has ever had (including the 2002 VY class). Texas

Gilbert to White and the other WRs in this class with Seastrunk in the backfield wouldn't be fair to the rest of the Big 12.

The only bad thing being a Texas fan in this situation is, recruiting season is fun and Texas is pretty much done already. Although, you are still after some great kids that it will go down to the end with.

Texas caoches don't even have to leave the state to recruit..what an advantage.

The way its been since the Rose Bowl they hardly have to leave their office in Austin. The only players that Texas has lost head to head to OU are Mcfarland and Good the last few years. All the others would have been grade casualties (Bryant, Calhoun, etc).

The only bad thing being a Texas fan in this situation is, recruiting season is fun and Texas is pretty much done already. Although, you are still after some great kids that it will go down to the end with.

I prefer it this way. Coaches can focus on the season in the fall, plus they can go ahead and get a jump start on next years class while the others are still trying to fill up and recruit its current class.

Are you takin Jordan Hicks or not. Gawd I hope not although we are 3rd anyway

I know early on it was reported that he was going to commit right away but it seems he's backed off those statements and is taking his time which would probably bode well for your Buckeyes.

Mack only offers face to face so Hicks needs to make a trip down to Austin to get his offer.Muschamp has been huge right now in reeling in defensive players. Everyone wants to play defense for him.

I heard Hicks recently tore up the Nike camp. Kid looks like a beast.

michigan guys, lattimore is setting up his OV for the OSU game.....

just want to say................stay the f' away!!!!

i want quentin washington back 2morrow also

Makes you wonder why they don't win more titles, no?

The recruiting didn't take off like it has now until Texas beat Michigan in the 2005 Rose Bowl the year before they won the title vs USC.

Contrary to what many believe OU was kicking Texas ass in recruiting when OU was beating the shit out of Texas every year the early part of this decade. OU pulled some bigtime talent out of Texas in those years (A. Peterson, T. Harris, R. Bomar, etc..). That doesn't happen anymore and OU has gotten its ass handed to them in Texas the last two seasons in recruiting.

Texas was a play away from playing Florida this year for the title and I expect that to be the title game this upcoming season. Both teams are clearly the two strongest teams in the country.

The recruiting didn't take off like it has now until Texas beat Michigan in the 2005 Rose Bowl the year before they won the title vs USC.

Contrary to what many believe OU was kicking Texas ass in recruiting when OU was beating the shit out of Texas every year the early part of this decade. OU pulled some bigtime talent out of Texas in those years (A. Peterson, T. Harris, R. Bomar, etc..). That doesn't happen anymore and OU has gotten its ass handed to them in Texas the last two seasons in recruiting.

Texas was a play away from playing Florida this year for the title and I expect that to be the title game this upcoming season. Both teams are clearly the two strongest teams in the country.

agree.

Lattimore is big RichRod fan ETG..don't see him coming though.. Austin White a RB in MI is UM's #1 target and may be committing soon.

munchkins2.jpg

:shake: Makes sense. I love Muschamp...glad y'all kept him out of the SEC.

Lennon Creer, who was expected to compete for a starting spot in the Vols RB rotation has decided to transfer. However UT is incredibly deep at the position and this will not likely affect them. It will be interesting to see where he transfers though

Back