LFG Day Until Arizona vs Hawaii/Miami vs Florida

Only three remain,

3 babes backing Gators, canes and holes...

1566420497406.jpg

Only fitting Jim Thorpe wore #1 as he was one of the greatest athletes ever. An American Indian, Thorpe competed in the 1912 Olympics winning outright 8 of 15 events in the Decathlon and Pentathlon and winning gold in both. His feats were legendary at Canton and later in the pros, both football and baseball. Truly an American Legend!

Jim_Thorpe_Canton_Bulldogs_1915-20.jpg

jim-thorpe-of-the-new-york-giants-up-at-bat-undated-photograph-picture-id517726258

Everyone dont know, Cam started as a Gator, but didn't want to compete with Tebow

Cam_newton_2016.jpg

i

He didn't have #1 then because it was taken by Percy Harvin
percy-harvin-tebow.png

Notice how I slipped 2 more Tebow pics in... :rofl:

Last edited:
Who is that, I'm drawing a blank. Rozier was 32 and I thought he was cream cornhusker

Rozier was #30, this is LP. I can't imagine a better combination of speed, quickness, and strength than LP.

Did a Husker Trivia thing last night. 25 teams. Last question was rank these four opponents in order of NU win % against. Teams were Iowa St, KState, Kansas, and Okie St. We switched 3 and 4. If we had been right, we would have shipped it.

He was a trivia answer last night. Question was who threw and caught the hail mary pass to beat Northwestern in 2013?

Walk on backup QB Ron Kellog threw it to Jordan Westerkamp.

Back