League 4

I barely missed winning CTG III, brewer won, but i did place in teh money in all three leauges just no ships! maybe next year...............

Bar is probably busy with the Holidays. Patience fellas the league just ended yesterday. Its a pain in the ass to hold all this money and get them out.

Bar is probably busy with the Holidays. Patience fellas the league just ended yesterday. Its a pain in the ass to hold all this money and get them out.

Yeah its no problem, I was just wonderong where he was, he has been awol since the 18th, Im not sweating the money, just curious....

Whats your paypal horn?

Does anyone know BARS paypal EMAIL account or phone #?

I will just send the money today through that if that's quicker. Don't know what's going on with my check. I'll send $55 as a 10% tax for being a scummer

Congrats guys had a lot fun, even though I jussed missed the money... Thanks for letting me in & look forward to getting even next year..... Carlos

Screw Paypal.

I will send the check out myself today, sorry for any problems.

BAR is out of pocket with computer problems, just send him a check I guess. It would be better to paypal so we recieve the funds more quickly but whatever you can do I guess. Dont worry about the ten % tax it doesnt really accomplish anything.

Thanks

He showed up when u needed him. Next year we may add another 2qb league and make it an auction league. This I e will still be around unchanged.

Bump it to $100

Wen n how do we get paid? Its not paypal right? Im gna go buy myself a nice watch. Any ideas? Was lookn at a tissot? Wheres gurv n the style forum lol

Back