League 4

Blind Bidding waivers are processed on Tuesday before noon time permittting, .
I will release the bids at that time. After Tuesday 12pm est, free agency begins.......
At the beginning of the season, all teams are given $100 in Bidding Bucks (not real money). To pick up a player off waivers, you must put in a bid. The team that has the highest bid for that player will get him. Since this is a blind bidding process, no one knows what the others are bidding. Once all the bids are processed, waivers will be first-come-first-served. Players can be picked up until their game has started for that week. The Free agent waivers do not cost any bidding bucks. Other rules are as follows :

Please send bids to my ctg mail account.

Bid minimum is $1.
If you win the bid at $33, and the next highest bid was $21, you still pay $33 for your player.
If there is a tie bid, the player is awarded to the highest waiver priority.

You are allowed to enter multiple lists of players for each roster positions you would like to fill. (like predrafting).

Your top players bid at each position can exceed your total bidding bucks available.

Bidding bucks are tradable, but do not carry of to the next year.

After all waivers are processed. Every player becomes free agents until 12:45 pm sunday. Any players on teams that play in Thursday night games are subject to the bidding process. These players are off limits until after waivers are processed, or until they become free agents Wed morning.

Please be patient if the waivers are not processed by wednesday morning. I will do my best, but remember no free agent pickups until waivers are processed.

Your waiver pickups still count towards your 2 maximum pickups per week.

Remember that this system relies on the honer system since we did not pay for the plus leauge

yo can i get a mulligan? i just accidentally dropped fargas for bush when i meant to drop ginn jr. i just brain farted because obviously bush is a fargas fill in.

so what i'm sayin is can i get admin help to put fargas back on my team since it was just a misclick less than 2 minutes ago

At this rate KC is going to get a win before.

Damn the Brady injury hurt and its only going to get worse.

well pierre thomas was a stupid move with dooce comin back.

someone help me figure out how santana moss had 34 points? 8 grabs for 145 yards... thats 8 + 14.5. = 22.5

Reception Yards (10 yards per point; 3 points at 75 yards; 4 points at 100 yards; 5 points at 125 yards)

Imo, that should mean 5 total point for 125+ yards, but it looks like they gave him 3 + 4 + 5 points for a total of 12. 12 + the 22.5 you calculated is 34.5

so its meant to be that way? a 2 catch 125 yard game is worth 2 + 12.5 + 3 + 4 + 5. i just assume that is supposed to be as luol says, 5 points for 125+.

o well, not a big deal, just makes the WRs almost as important as QBs and RBs are worth next to nothing. works for me since my RBs are shit

so its meant to be that way? a 2 catch 125 yard game is worth 2 + 12.5 + 3 + 4 + 5. i just assume that is supposed to be as luol says, 5 points for 125+.

o well, not a big deal, just makes the WRs almost as important as QBs and RBs are worth next to nothing. works for me since my RBs are shit

Thats not true, they receive the same bonuses, you wouldn't know since your rb's havnt gotten big like that. Its a big play leauge.

No it's fine...pretty much I would have drafted the same as how I did... just Manning/Hass have been disappointments... if they put up their #s from last year I would be cruising right now.

/wonders if anyone else even bid on Johnson... lol

o well i felt like i had to have him, and i don't see anyone else out there i'll be needing to buy in the future. i have 51 left so i hope not

thanks! no more players for me, but they all should be dried up at this point anyway. losing DA and Romo has probably beat me though

Back