League 4

wtffff i played against Turner in 2 leagues. one i had the second highest scoring team (out of 12) for the week and got the L. burnnn

Whats the tie breaker.

I was dead last a month ago, but I think I will be miraculously in a tie for the 6th spot.

enjoyed the league! look forward to this kind of creativity next year. good luck to those still in it

Lets plan to do it again with a few tweaks and mods as everyone sees fit, I really think the two qbs added a different element to the game.....

I hope your right but I like your matchups better than mine....

TO and Randy Moss not having close to the seasons they had last year really fucked up my team this year.

Should be a close one. I got lucky with Rhodes and the Addai injury especilly since Jacobs is out for me.

I was actually happy that Addai was hurt then saw you have freakin Clinton Portis on the bench lol.

GL tomorrow.

Yea,
TO is a mess which means he'll have a monster day. Moss in Oakland this is my worse case scenario.

GL

1. Trout (PAID)
2. BAR (PAID)
3. Cinderfella (PAID)
4. Inspekdah and TT(PAID) In Mail
5. True Blue (PAID)
6. Tide (?)
7. TDOT (Payment Pending) Reloading
8. ghost(PAID)
9.Horn
10.LouDeng
Alternates

We now have ten. The prize structure is as follows.

1. 250
2. 150
3. 100

Here

Holy shit, I cant believe it got so close. I had no idea until the game ended. Tough loss trout :shake:

I lost in another league by .01 points. Unreal. And it was on the Rothlesberger TD to Holmes late.

Wow, thats the worst loss i've ever heard of. It would take me a while to get over that. Hell, i'm still not over westbrooks knee on the 1 yd line from last year that cost me the championship. He almost cost me another chance tonight with a shitty game. Tough break Horn, I just hope the fantasy gods dont owe you won next week. They can owe you one next year. Good luck :shake:

Last edited:
Holy shit, I cant believe it got so close. I had no idea until the game ended. Tough loss trout :shake:

Thats ok,

I made the championship game in 2 out of 3 CTG leauges, so I am happy with that, and a guaranteed 500 dollars with a potential 100 dollar payoff in this leauge....I'm ok with that..

Hey Trout,
I'm in the same boat in 1 other league. I'll be going for B. Marshall tomorrow. so much for the anticipated Championship lol.

Congrats Shu.

This league is too QB dependant. If you lose your starting QB, you basically have no chance to recover.

Congrats Shu.

This league is too QB dependant. If you lose your starting QB, you basically have no chance to recover.

Thats not true, there were a lot of waiver wire QBs out there that made a difference...

Shaun Hill
Collins,
etc.......

Congrats Horn. Even if my team played anywhere close to it usually does, I still had no chance. That was a complete ass kicking you just gave me.

Thanks for letting me in this league guys. I had a lot of fun and hope to do it again next year.

The funny thing trout is both you and tide draft like me more then anyone I've played foots with in all my various leagues. I've noticed that in the numerous leagues we've been in together the last two years.

The funny thing trout is both you and tide draft like me more then anyone I've played foots with in all my various leagues. I've noticed that in the numerous leagues we've been in together the last two years.

Lets keep the trasition going next year.....I got LT with the first pick....

Back