LaVar Ball, go the f*ck away

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
I can't wait for the day my brain's taken enough concussions to forget about LaVar Ball

So, Lonzo was 2-15 tonight in Summer ball including 1-11 from three point range...

lmao, why is funky jumper trying 11 threes in any game??

:hang:[video]<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" id="undefined" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: visible; display: block; width: 100%; height: 100%; padding: 0px; border: none; top: 0px; bottom: 0px;"></iframe>

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/video]<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>

Lonzo highlights. A few of his shots were last second "have to shoot" and a half court shot but yeah a bad shooting night.

[video=youtube;YJi_Y-NXreU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJi_Y-NXreU[/video]

Have the top picks always played this summer ball shit?

ive never noticed, just curious

Maybe moreso lately. I think with the rookie pay scale it isn't as uncommon. Years back most of these guys would not be signed yet.

LiAngelo Ball caught stealing in China LOL. Would love to see Lavar try and mediate the release of his son.

Back