LaVar Ball, go the f*ck away

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Lonzo Ball introducing his first signature shoe. <a href="https://t.co/BTDYV7D8N4">pic.twitter.com/BTDYV7D8N4</a></p>&mdash; Dylan (@DylansFreshTake) <a href="https://twitter.com/DylansFreshTake/status/860229902452363268">May 4, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Is anyone cheering for this guy to succeed? Show the big bad corporations who's boss

it is entertaining, no doubt

Guy is way in over his head. dude does not know a damn thing about business IMO. All he is doing is burning bridges between every person and thing that could have helped him succeed. He's just getting in his own way. Right now, he's the laughing stock of a lot of things to come. Its not even asking for $500 for a pair of shoes, tons of designer shoes are that much and more, and people pay them. But for a brand and a son who has not even played in the NBA, and already claiming to be the best, he will never get to even $10 million in sales, yet alone $1 billion!

Its just entertainment right now, the guy is a joke. He needs to start by not responding in social media. Not helping

Just you 'Utah'.

As an FYI, no generation of Ball's will ever be in a Jazz uniform.

point-break-utah-get-me-two-o.gif

The kicks thing is a cunning business move and actually pretty genius.

Yeah they're overpriced but the dude has eliminated all the risk with his inflation.

Already 4000 orders to ship in November.

Making it appear unattainable and exclusive makes it more 'wantable'.

Peeps these days dig the obnoxious while us older heads complain.

But at the end of the day he's making a lot of folks want his kid to fail in the league.

Guy a prick, maybe with some of this money he can invest in some dentistry, got that 'I can't believe that's not butter' smile.

ya people complaining about the overpricing are missing the point

its a status symbol

Beats headphones is always pointed out for this, they are basically the same quality as like 40$ no name brands, but their marketing crushed it and its a status thing so they can charge 250

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" data-tweet-id="860229902452363268" title="Twitter Tweet" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; width: 500px; height: 477.734375px; padding: 0px; border: none; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;"></iframe>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:rofl:<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" title="Twitter analytics iframe" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe>

The kicks thing is a cunning business move and actually pretty genius.

Yeah they're overpriced but the dude has eliminated all the risk with his inflation.

Already 4000 orders to ship in November.

Making it appear unattainable and exclusive makes it more 'wantable'.

Peeps these days dig the obnoxious while us older heads complain.

But at the end of the day he's making a lot of folks want his kid to fail in the league.

Guy a prick, maybe with some of this money he can invest in some dentistry, got that 'I can't believe that's not butter' smile.

That 4000 # was quite inflated

ya people complaining about the overpricing are missing the point

its a status symbol

Beats headphones is always pointed out for this, they are basically the same quality as like 40$ no name brands, but their marketing crushed it and its a status thing so they can charge 250
ya but they are by Dre

this shit is by a loser

i almost think the orders are for people who just want to laugh......"Big Baller Brand"

LOL......yea, real genius lasting name

ya but they are by Dre

this shit is by a loser

i almost think the orders are for people who just want to laugh......"Big Baller Brand"

LOL......yea, real genius lasting name

Why would u pay $500 for a sneaker to get a laugh?

I can't wait to hear this idiot bitch n moan when he kid rides the bench at ucla next yr, the second kid..
poor fucking Steve Alford

Ya but I thought it couldn't be true

If he still wants the 3rd one to go to UCLA he won't bench the 2nd
huh u think Alford is going to cater to the balls cuz they have a jr to be that might be legit

go kid rocks Lavar

LaVar Ball says his son Lonzo Ball is doing something Michael Jordan could never do: sell shoes for $495.
During a panel discussion on Fox Sports 1's "Undisputed" about the new $495 ZO2s that debuted last week under the Big Baller Brand, co-host Shannon Sharpe advised LaVar Ball that "Michael Jordan couldn't command [$495] for shoes."
"Because he ain't Lonzo Ball, that's why," LaVar Ball said. "Did he have his own brand coming in? It's a new era called the Ball era."

Last week's unveiling of Lonzo Ball's new shoe created much buzz, mostly negative because of the price, for the product that won't ship until November. The hype began when Lonzo Ball led UCLA to this year's NCAA tournament and his father made a variety of claims about his son's talents and his own. He also promised to promote the family-built Big Baller Brand as his son made the transition to the next level.
This is also not the first time LaVar Ball has referenced Jordan. He previously said he could beat Jordan in one-on-one when they were both younger athletes.
"Back in my heyday, I would kill Michael Jordan one-on-one,'' LaVar Ball told USA Today in March. Ball averaged 2.2 points and 2.3 rebounds while playing for Washington State in the 1987-88 season.

LaVar Ball says his son Lonzo Ball is doing something Michael Jordan could never do: sell shoes for $495.
During a panel discussion on Fox Sports 1's "Undisputed" about the new $495 ZO2s that debuted last week under the Big Baller Brand, co-host Shannon Sharpe advised LaVar Ball that "Michael Jordan couldn't command [$495] for shoes."
"Because he ain't Lonzo Ball, that's why," LaVar Ball said. "Did he have his own brand coming in? It's a new era called the Ball era."

Last week's unveiling of Lonzo Ball's new shoe created much buzz, mostly negative because of the price, for the product that won't ship until November. The hype began when Lonzo Ball led UCLA to this year's NCAA tournament and his father made a variety of claims about his son's talents and his own. He also promised to promote the family-built Big Baller Brand as his son made the transition to the next level.
This is also not the first time LaVar Ball has referenced Jordan. He previously said he could beat Jordan in one-on-one when they were both younger athletes.
"Back in my heyday, I would kill Michael Jordan one-on-one,'' LaVar Ball told USA Today in March. Ball averaged 2.2 points and 2.3 rebounds while playing for Washington State in the 1987-88 season.
I know this isn't your comments, but Jordan does sell tha premium jordan retros that are limited production for 500

I know this isn't your comments, but Jordan does sell tha premium jordan retros that are limited production for 500

I think the key difference is he built his reputation and people know that brand. Ball coming in with a cockiness that can kill a business real quick.

Didn't know he was bagging on Uncle Drew for his mom dying when he was a kid...

What a shitbag.

That's pretty sad, 15 years old and already mind fucked by his dad in a game that requires supreme confidence

Back