LaVar Ball, go the f*ck away

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
Back to This Ball douche....

is is he really entertaining? Would anyone really buy the shit brand/clothes besides Halloween time?

he really says the beat MJ and Barkely shit with conviction....like he believes it lol.

Just have to eternally root against the family.......all on Daddy

ł

Don't hate on New Zealand bro, beautiful country that your broke-ass will never get to see.

You ever left Philly, Wade ?

And finally just stay the fuck out of my threads.. I was told to stay out of yours and do..
u need a timeout

If I'm espn I get rid of max kellermann and have this dude team up with Stephen a smith on first take. That is entertaining

I heard that interview. He's so beyond himself at this point that it's somewhat hilarious. Can't take the buffoon seriously.

did you guys see the clip of Lavar walking into the studio for an interview and Lonzo is behind him?

Lol

but I did see a good question posted ? When is the last team in cbb to start 3 white guys win a title? Has to be in the 60s

Imma not looking through right now but '76 IU, '81 IU '86 IU at least 2 of those had 3 white starters.

Just think how great Lonzo would be if he kicked out to a dude from the Congo over TJ leaf for a 15 ft jumper

I just hate this guy is going to be a multi-millionaire for doing nothing but having some kids and being on a practice squad or two in the NFL.

This is how Lonzo Ball's contract is going to be distibuted.

Lavar- ~90% of the money
Lonzo- ~5% of the money
Everyone else including agent- whatever is left

So...Nike, Under Armor, and Adidas have all passed on Lonzo Ball. Because his father is a fucking obnoxious douche bag. Hahahahaha. How long before the son says he no longer has anything to do with his idiot father?

A report from ESPN.com says the three apparel companies will not do business with the Ball family. It appears LaVar Ball, Lonzo's father, is the reason. The most notorious quote in basketball for the past five months has stymied his son's short-term earning potential by turning his family name into its own corporation. LaVar Ball has been pushing his Big Baller Brand for months, hoping to create a billion-dollar enterprise .

In his meetings with the three, LaVar insisted that the company license his upstart Big Baller Brand from him. He also showed the companies a shoe prototype that he hoped would be Lonzo's first shoe.

"We've said from the beginning, we aren't looking for an endorsement deal," LaVar told ESPN. "We're looking for co-branding, a true partner. But they're not ready for that because they're not used to that model. But hey, the taxi industry wasn't ready for Uber, either. ... Just imagine how rich Tiger (Woods), Kobe (Bryant), Serena (Williams), (Michael) Jordan and LeBron (James) would have been if they dared to do their own thing," LaVar said. "No one owned their own brand before they turned pro. We do and I have three sons so it's that much more valuable."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/r...n-endorsing-lonzo-ball-because-of-lavar-ball/

I really really really hope Lonzo opens his eyes and says "fuck you pops."
I doubt he ever does. Looks like he's been trained since a little boy to obey and don't ever question your father. I've seen a few interviews where he's had to look at his dad for approval before answering. Ridiculous.

But yeah, his dad is over-stepping his boundaries and is now costing his son money. Guys like Lebron, Kobe, Steph etc never went the route the father is going. I'm not sure why he thinks it's going to work. The only people who will wear their brand is their family and friends.

Rarely ever root for failure

in this case I do

The funny part about this bozo Lavar is the next kid coming up is going to ride the pine for four yrs... not sure of the youngest one
but he acts like he has 3 superstar sons, not true

The funny part about this bozo Lavar is the next kid coming up is going to ride the pine for four yrs... not sure of the youngest one
but he acts like he has 3 superstar sons, not true
Yep

they say the next kids aren't nearly as good as the one that just got drafted

Back