LaVar Ball, go the f*ck away

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
D

dudleysdad

Anyone else tired of this dude?
the dad of Lonzo Ball
now he is chirping at Charles Barkley

My knee jerk reaction is that this will negatively impact his son's draft stock but won't his agent-to-be handle the father and explain the monetary implications of his actions?

I kind of hope they win it all just so he can remain at the forefront and piss off a bunch of people

My knee jerk reaction is that this will negatively impact his son's draft stock but won't his agent-to-be handle the father and explain the monetary implications of his actions?
He does not care about the monetary implications. This is about him keeping himself in the spot light. Its equally selfish and pathetic

I kind of hope they win it all just so he can remain at the forefront and piss off a bunch of people

also from a purely entertainment factor, I want his antics to be a part of my life going forward

he has 2 more kids coming right already UCLA committed?

so we could have him for years

Hope Lonzo somehow lands here. We need the drama

If Stern were still in charge I would have bet the Lakers win the top pick in the lottery, now w/ Silver I'm not so sure. Would love to see him with the Suns though.

Like it or not he's made his son many millions of dollars. Gonna get outsized sneaker money compared to the rest of his rookie class, that's where the money is before the second NBA deal kicks in.

Agents and GM's will shut this behavior down once he's in the league.

Did you guys see the ESPN special on him?

What it's all about is his brand, BBB, thats it. He talked about it, that Lonzo will be the first to come into the league with all that merchandising/branding/marketing company in place and ready to roll.

And the youngest son looks like he will be better than all of them...

And it's the American way...find something and exploit the shit out of it and squeeze as much money as you can from it.

Consequences be damned....

I'm sure Big Baller Brand shoes will be this generation's version of these

[video=youtube_share;PzZHzcRYJNE]https://youtu.be/PzZHzcRYJNE[/video]

Did you guys see the ESPN special on him?

What it's all about is his brand, BBB, thats it. He talked about it, that Lonzo will be the first to come into the league with all that merchandising/branding/marketing company in place and ready to roll.

And the youngest son looks like he will be better than all of them...
I
Did see the special and enjoyed it...these kids can all ball but don't need pops marketing them...agree that youngest will be the best

Will be an interesting saga to follow for the next 3 years. He sure is entertaining as hell
entertaining?
lame they put a mic in front of him
i can beat MJ in his prime too, come talk to me i will tell u how

He does not care about the monetary implications. This is about him keeping himself in the spot light. Its equally selfish and pathetic

I happen to "RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE," don't kid yourself......... " IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY. I agree with one of the posters that said won't the agent keep the ol' man in check ??? IMO, ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY. Once the "LOUD MOUTH" gets a reality check and is put in his place, if the agent doesn't SHUT THIS CLOWN UP, I feel overwhelmingly confident the son will tell the father, "YO POPS, PUT A ZIPPER ON THAT TRAP OF YOURS, YOUR GONNA START COSTING ME COIN." If that DOESN'T happen, then we have a father here who is simply ONE STUPID ASS MAN !!!!

it would be great if MJ put him on blast
but MJ won't comment on clowns like that

I have also heard the lakers need to take lonzo ball
they have de'angelo russell at PG

de'angelo is better than ball

Chuck funny as hell too....talking about I'm old, fat and out of shape but no way I'm losing to a guy that averaged 2 pts a game...then continues on saying I never heard of him, had to Google him to find out who the hell he is. I love it :rofl:

Anyone peep this dude on ESPN's Sportsnation yesterday ?

Dude said he beat MJ one-on-one.

He's sharp with his comebacks and quips. Pretty funny guy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LyUbs9wslMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Takes one to know one, I guess.

Dude getting his kids noticed and paid for that matter.

Someone post the video I just saw on twitter, from bleacher report of lavar playing in a rec league from 2002. Its gold.

Back