Lakers/Mavs Thoughts?

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
I'm looking at the schedule of the Mavs, and I notice they got at Utah next game. Any chance they'll be looking ahead to avenge that embarassing loss to them earlier this year?

I know Lakers are no joke at home. But Mavs lost by 20 to Utah. And ironically it was the last game they lost before this big winning streak.

Well I'm looking at Lakers 1Q and full game. If Lakers are going to win this, they gotta get out to a quick start. If Dallas gets up big it's over.

I think they'd like to keep the streak going. But since I have the Mavs for the game, you should be good to go.

:beer:

I would so like to pull the trigger on Under here, but these 2 teams have averaged 69.2 FT attempts/game in their last 7 meetings. The only 2 of those games to go Under 200 pts saw the only 2 occasions where they combined to make less than 50 FTs.

You cannot take an Under where 2 teams average basically 70 FT attempts, thats nuts. But I still cant go for Over here.

betcrimes, your right. historically these 2 clubs like to go OVER. Kobe only 8pts last game is something I'd fear for an UNDER backer. Dallas has stressed D all year, but this could be a tough spot for them at LA.

BeLIEve, as high scoring as LA has been recently, even they havent been consistently high scorers (last 2 games 234 & 227 in reg. - not 1 instance this season of 3 straight 210+ reg. totals). I see a lot of pointers for Under here, but I followed that 1st meeting between these 2 sides, and the only reason that hit 211 is because FTs were dished out like candy.

I have no trouble in saying the final FT number in this game will decide the total. Its all down to how the refs call it hence why I cant bet, because that would be a pure gamble and I dont make such bets.

I decided to play Lakers FG. Their home #s SU and ATS and their dawg #s are impressive. And make this their biggest game of the season. With Kobe off a bad game. I like it!

assuming you mean Lakers FH or first half, I actually like that play...

Mavs have been coming out slow every damn game...

GL, bro.

I have been M.I.A today due to a hangover and login problems cause Iwasnt home and dint have my laptop...

Not much serious capping but I lean LAL here and played 1st Q ML -103 and 1st H +1 +101 for 1 unit each amd Under 204.5 -110 {4units)

BeLIEve811 said:
Red I got Lakers Full Game (FG) and 1Q

an_laugh.gif
redbearde

ah. Well, GL on the first quarter.

:beer:

Im a huge laker fan, but they need to play their best to win this one. Ill say Dallas 98 Lakers 94

Lakers are good at home, but dallas aint a joke

2H thoughts...?

All numbers point to Dallas taking this, but the 2H line is being hit both ways. I'm gonna ride out Lakers +2.5

I think knowing Dallas great ability to take control in the 4th quarter points to them. With them all ready having a slim lead I would say they are the play. Already on the under but feel again Dallas will clamp down in the 4th quarter and make it real hard on LAL just as it has done recently in Indiana and SA. BOL

you're second and third guessing yourself.

I'm on Dallas chalk. You're opposite that. You're in a good spot. Ride it out.

Back