Kobe done for the year, maybe longer

He's already done so much to advance humanity. It's amazing that he'd be willing to have sex with a man just to advance Yag rights. Top 5 basketball player ever and a phenomenal humanitarian.

I still can't believe he played so well while being extorted by that girl in Colorado

***handshake***

Vk far from hustle man. That dude had some epic battles with bar back in the day. He just happens to hate Kobe as much as vk. Similar but not same.

Vk far from hustle man. That dude had some epic battles with bar back in the day. He just happens to hate Kobe as much as vk. Similar but not same.

Don't tell that to Karl. It's like telling a kid there is no Santa Claus.

VK again said he wasn't (or isn't) hustle_man in this thread. Maybe you're recounting an old conversation you had with someone else, but that's twice now he's stated he isn't who you think he is. He's even now given his blankets name....and it's not hustle_man.

It's getting creepy in here.

Lol... No, I'm not recounting a conversation with someone else. He's saying that's not him for a reason, Lareux. It's him. He knows its him. You're just outta the loop on this one. Sorry... GL to you today.

It will be great. We will have a special segment where we invite the great humanitarians of the World like Kobe, Ahmadinejad, and maybe even the Supreme Leader of North Korea!

Lol... No, I'm not recounting a conversation with someone else. He's saying that's not him for a reason, Lareux. It's him. He knows its him. You're just outta the loop on this one. Sorry... GL to you today.

Okay, but I don't think so. Just had another member tell you VK is not hustle_man, and VK even gave you his Bankets screen name.

Maybe this is one big inside joke that's going well over my head, but it sure doesn't seem that way. It seems as if VK really isn't who you think he is, and even though he (and others) have told you he's not, you continue to believe he is.

It's ok, Lareux. No worries buddy. He and I have already discussed this in the past. He admitted he is hustle_man. We also discussed previous battles we had over there. But again, no worries. Enjoy your day!

And I have nothing against homosexuals but there is also all of the rumors about Kobe playing catcher from time to time

Kobe-Bryant-Jeremy-Lin-Funny-Picture.jpg

Hey VK,went to Chicos last week...first time in a while. Damn that shit hit the spot. You hear about city hall and the Asarco towers?

what are they doing blowing up City Hall, was the nicest building down there and only 34 years old. Kick backs to politicians must be big.

You guys hanging on Kobe's nuts will at least admit he's a major drama queen. I think it was last year at Miami where he stayed at the arena after a game and shot baskets for like an hour. That was purely for publicity and the media fell for it. I almost threw up in my mouth

You guys hanging on Kobe's nuts will at least admit he's a major drama queen. I think it was last year at Miami where he stayed at the arena after a game and shot baskets for like an hour. That was purely for publicity and the media fell for it. I almost threw up in my mouth

:clapping:

what are they doing blowing up City Hall, was the nicest building down there and only 34 years old. Kick backs to politicians must be big.

Ya they imploded that sucker this morning for the new ballpark which will house the Padres AAA team...big controversy in these parts but they got it done. Probably the biggest sports thing in the history of El Paso sans the historic 66 Texas Western championship squad. Interestingly enough, this new ballpark will sit in the same spot where months ago bullets went through the windows of city hall from Juarez, Mexico which is just a few hundred feet away. Should be pretty cool for Downtown El Paso though.

is el paso in the US or is it a mexican prison?

went to juarez once, hired a cabbie, felt lucky to get back home. no drugs or alcohol either.

of course for the sun bowl and 15 yrs ago, can't imagine what it's like now. southwest still flies $49 each way there from phx, who takes them up on that?

Hadn't had Chicos in months...me and my gf went shopping/drinking over there last Sat/Sun. Finished it off with Chicos before we came home Sunday, mannnnnnn it was so damn good. They opened up like 2 or 3 more locations.....still none on the west side.

Those towers did their share of pollution.

Twenty years ago juarez was as safe as could be KJ,,,, now it is murder capital of the entire world.

Hadn't had Chicos in months...me and my gf went shopping/drinking over there last Sat/Sun. Finished it off with Chicos before we came home Sunday, mannnnnnn it was so damn good. They opened up like 2 or 3 more locations.....still none on the west side.

cielo vista?

Did they close down the Pancho's there?

is el paso in the US or is it a mexican prison?

went to juarez once, hired a cabbie, felt lucky to get back home. no drugs or alcohol either.

of course for the sun bowl and 15 yrs ago, can't imagine what it's like now. southwest still flies $49 each way there from phx, who takes them up on that?

El Paso is like the Mexican capital of the U.S. Everything run by Latinos, they speak Spanish everywhere you go, but, don't speak English everywhere you go. If you're white in El Paso you're definitely the outsider. I like it though, hot women everywhere too.

chicos sounds good. is it worth a weekend in *gulp* el paso? should i really consider this as a two day getaway?

it can't be worse than tucson

i went to tucson for one night a couple years ago and begged to go home

felt like i was imprisoned in a singlewide

chicos sounds good. is it worth a weekend in *gulp* el paso? should i really consider this as a two day getaway?

it can't be worse than tucson

Two day getaway would be cool...lots to do that you wouldn't find anywhere else in the US. And if you like strip clubs, I'd say its strip club capital of the US. They kinda bring the "boys town" into the US, plenty of strip clubs where you can get "additional services" dirt cheap. They recruit "dancers" (prostitutes) from Mexico and they work at the strip clubs. Crazy scene...

Those towers did their share of pollution.

Twenty years ago juarez was as safe as could be KJ,,,, now it is murder capital of the entire world.

Yep, good times on the strip in Juarez...20 yrs ago as an 18 yo we'd go down there and party 2 or 3 nights a week. $6 drink n drown, which is basically a one price all u can drink.

Two day getaway would be cool...lots to do that you wouldn't find anywhere else in the US. And if you like strip clubs, I'd say its strip club capital of the US. They kinda bring the "boys town" into the US, plenty of strip clubs where you can get "additional services" dirt cheap. They recruit "dancers" (prostitutes) from Mexico and they work at the strip clubs. Crazy scene...

well if i go it would be with the gf, but on the plus she does like strip clubs

i can't imagine it's better than the vegas scene which i've spent plenty o time around...would just like to know it would be a weekend that we'd enjoy and just to get out. anything fun to do there? or just eat chico's all weekend?

well if i go it would be with the gf, but on the plus she does like strip clubs

i can't imagine it's better than the vegas scene which i've spent plenty o time around...would just like to know it would be a weekend that we'd enjoy and just to get out. anything fun to do there? or just eat chico's all weekend?

Vegas is one thing.....certainly not same caliber, but, imagine service 5 times better than Vegas at about one quarter what it would cost u in Vegas.

Waiters/waitresses hated us at panchos ,,,,, raise that flag again !!

How is it possible that a man that eats Panchos couldn't compete in the WSOP because he was shitting in his pants ?

Tucson is Northern Scottsdale compared to El Paso nowadays.

so should i spend a weekend in el paso or laughlin?

just a q&a as neither will likely happen but figure i can get some input

Back