KJ University Foots

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Don't know how much I'll play this season, but let's give one a go tonight

FIU tt o27 -115 2*

Thanks man

I don't like overs in week one but IU's defense mitigates that imo, swiss cheese has holes, a bunch of them

Good luck KJ....and i don't wanna hear any shit about "not sure how much I will play".....LOL....need by degen junkie peeps

I lied, it's Thursday. Ooops.

Tulane ML +500 .5*
Vandy ML -205
Minnesota tt o34.5 -115 1.5*

And Jimmy, still need to meet up on the deck bro...I assume that's how you disguised paying your debts...just random withdrawals.

Might even jump on Maine, who the fuck are UConn to lay 27 to a quality FCS team?

Need to look further but that seems out of line

I believe the Oregon State Beavers will be epically bad this season...and that's coming from an Iowa State fan

No idea on the game.... Maine could be a great play. But i will tell you uconn way higher in my pr than last yr....which is meaningless

Like the Tulane ML play. Wake isn't going to score anymore than 21-24 points max and Willie Fritz is a very good coach. It is going to take him some time but this is the type of low scoring game that the Green Wave could win.

Degeneration nation jimmy, they don't call this labor day weekend for nothing

Georgia St ML -205
Colorado St +7.5 -115
Colorado St ML +230 .5*
Arkansas St tt o34 -120 3*

Guess I'll add this, really expecting a shitfest but who knows

1h KState/Stanford u24.5 -110

KJ, best of luck this season in the colleges, my friend. Great to have foots back every weekend for the foreseeable future.

Game in Denver so disappointing gonna just add another unit

Ark St tt o34 -130

this isn't enjoyable already, playcalling was trash, execution was exponentially worse

-13.18ytd, very gun shy at this point yet gonna fire some missiles because, well....labor day weekend

basketball can't get here fast enough

Georgia Tech/BC o43 -115 2*

Sorry VK and grats to under bettors, doubt I'll even be awake for one play of this game

Thanks huntdog, going to the well on this one...shitty weather, typical for across the pond, but I have to believe the game plans change in the 2nd half. BC can move it at will on GT if they play the part, and I think if that happens, GT gets to play against a deflated defense against the option. Why not, getting my ass kicked anyway, so let's get this one. If there weren't more games this weekend I'd probably go deeper on this, but running cold.

2h BC/Georgia Tech over 19 +105 3*

Thanks taters. If anyone wants thoughts, feel free to ask but quite frankly, it's week one and my thoughts are probably worthless. But I'll give em. Obviously, they've been the wrong thoughts through a couple days.

Northwestern ML -205 (going to sweat this one I think with these short big10 wins)
Missouri tt u20.5 -115 2*
Oklahoma/Houston u67 -110
Boise St tt o42 -115
UNC/UGA o57.5 -110
UNC ML +150 .5*
LSU/Wisky o44 -110
USC/Bama o52 -110 2*

Thanks for the well wishes fellas, been a tough couple days but it is what it is of course

UWashington tt o41 -110 3*
UWashington -25 -110 1.5*
1h UWashington -14 -110

Yep, I'll be pretty shocked if it turns out otherwise

Playing at the Cardinals stadium but realize that basically every street in Mesa is named after a Mormon, the support will be incredible...most UA fans I know just like to go out on a Sat night, most Mormons will be there lol.

Well pretty decent day got me out of purgatory, at -.58 ytd, gonna do my best to keep the record correct

Tomorrow, pretty much don't like the matchup or numbers available to me right now, but true to jimmy, there will be something and I at least have a lean...considering it's been a 24 hour vodka marathon. Hope it's not a spill.

Glad I took the days off, woulda lost. Thanks to dub for keeping me off ND ML which was going to be a play

FIU +12
FIU ML +395 .5*
Louisville/Cuse o69.5 -115 2*
1h Louisville/Cuse o35.5 2*
1q Louisville/Cuse o14 -125 2*
2q Louisville/Cuse o19.5 -130 4*

Seems kinda squarish but in this one I don't care, let's see a hundred :beer4:

Best of luck kj... may you be first and goal ville from the 1 to start the second qtr with a 21-0 cuse scoreboard after 1, thus ensuring almost every bet.

KJ, good luck tonight bud! If I may ask, do you envision the over being more a Louisville scoring beatdown or Syracuse being able to put up some points to hang? I'm honestly not too informed on the Cuse at the moment.

Best of luck kj... may you be first and goal ville from the 1 to start the second qtr with a 21-0 cuse scoreboard after 1, thus ensuring almost every bet.

If this happens, this post should automatically win post of the year. And I'd also be hitting you up every night for advice lol :)

That's how I capped it lol, although I think Cuse puts up points...turf, dome, pace, etc

14-7 at the 1q end won't upset me either

+6.00 Friday, +5.42 ytd

Needed Cuse to jump on that fumble for the 2h but it was pretty much a lost cause anyway, needed a closer game

These morning games are shit

Pitt ML -179 2*
ECU +5.5
ECU ML +185 .5*
Nebraska -24.5 3*

What an eye bleeder of football watching

Back