Kimbo vs Ken

Kimbo probably still a fish outta water on the mat. I fully expect Ken to take him down and beat him up.

Can't believe I watched that shit on spike last night(talking up the fight). This has wwe written all over it. Kimbo is a joke. Has he ever won a mma fight? Lol
Shamrock is like 60 yrs old. I may wager on shamrock. At least shamrock was a somebody back in the day.

Can't believe I watched that shit on spike last night(talking up the fight). This has wwe written all over it. Kimbo is a joke. Has he ever won a mma fight? Lol
Shamrock is like 60 yrs old. I may wager on shamrock. At least shamrock was a somebody back in the day.

haha I watched the same shit

dude was living in a trailer

what a waste of time

[TABLE="class: LineTable"]
<tbody>[TR="class: LR Alt"]
[TD]3001 Ken Shamrock[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]+240[/TD]
[TD]Over 1½ +240[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: LR Alt"]
[TD]3002 Kimbo Slice[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]-280 [/TD]
[TD]Under 1½ -280[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Gotta lean Shamrock at that number...guy has a career in MMA and has spent his life training and teaching. He's not out to collect a paycheck and embarrass himself IMO. May be the very opposite with Kimbo. If Ken gets a takedown it could be over

Gotta lean Shamrock at that number...guy has a career in MMA and has spent his life training and teaching. He's not out to collect a paycheck and embarrass himself IMO. May be the very opposite with Kimbo. If Ken gets a takedown it could be over
Lol Ken has been collecting checks for yrs. He is a bum. But so is kimbo..
I would bet shamrock just cuz the long shot odds. Kimbo will throw 3 haymakers from his shoe tops and be gassed

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 889"]
<tbody style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">[TR="class: Alt, bgcolor: #EEE8ED"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$2.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$3,261.07[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Pending[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]5 Team Parlay[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: Alt, bgcolor: #EEE8ED"]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]6/19/15 9:00pm Bellator Fighting 3001 Ken Shamrock +235*<small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Kimbo Slice [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]6/19/15 8:30pm Bellator Fighting 3101 Daniel Weichel +250*<small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Patricio Freire [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]6/19/15 8:00pm Bellator Fighting 3201 Dan Charles +450*<small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Bobby Lashley [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]6/19/15 7:30pm Bellator Fighting 3301 Henry Corrales +360*<small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Daniel Straus [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]6/19/15 7:00pm Bellator Fighting 3401 Derek Campos +450*<small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Michael Chandler [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

that fight was embarassing. they both looked slow as fuck. that takedown ken did on kimbo was funny. but that KO punch was no joke kimbo laid on shamrock. cut him good.

Back