Kentucky Derby 2021

I'm hoping Domestic Spending needs an out because he looked like the real deal last fall at Del Mar.

My win bets went to less than 1/2.

But the doubles remain unchanged basically. Assuming the tote board is for $2?

$2 DD is still over $10 for 3/14 and was $11 before the race

Pretty damn cool he still has the stakes record.

People always talk about the Belmont but what he did in the Preakness was just as impressive to me.
The Derby was no gimme.
At 15 , I cried watching the Belmont. So did Nicklaus, so I don't feel bad.
It was the times and what he gave us to rally around something.
There was no coverage like today. If I remember it right, it was broadcast as "The Wild World of Sports" that ABC produced weekly.
Oh well, my yearly Secretariat reference.

My win bets went to less than 1/2.

But the doubles remain unchanged basically. Assuming the tote board is for $2?

$2 DD is still over $10 for 3/14 and was $11 before the race
I'm hoping that's for a $1 payoff because that seems light. I saw the same issue yesterday with will pays.

The Derby was no gimme.
At 15 , I cried watching the Belmont. So did Nicklaus, so I don't feel bad.
It was the times and what he gave us to rally around something.
There was no coverage like today. If I remember it right, it was broadcast as "The Wild World of Sports" that ABC produced weekly.
Oh well, my yearly Secretariat reference.
Yes ABC carried them back then when we only had 3 channels.

I'm hoping that's for a $1 payoff because that seems light. I saw the same issue yesterday with will pays.

My app shows it with a $2. But before the race the board that I didn't know had it at $11. So maybe that was $1 before the dead heat?

I don't know a fucking thing about horses. I have been to the track 1 time when I was 18 and somehow won 600 bucks on a Trifecta I think its called. I have no action but would put 50 bucks on O besos

Back