Just for ETG..Early Dr. Bob Discussion and INGAME

Thank you Bob for finally giving me some value on the UK ML

All Hail the GOOD DR!:tiphat::smiley_abvm:

Now everybody just :balls: and bet it!

Regardless of outcome, should be a fun one tonight boys. After the game I will be a happy drunk or a pissed drunk but drunk

and BAR, I have offically done nothing since this thread started. The funny part is that my internet was out here and I was working away then it comes on, I come on CTG and I see this thread. Day over

Bob's rates.

FOOTBALL - BASKETBALL COMBO, $2345.00
Get all of my NFL and College Football Analysis and all my NBA and College Basketball Best Bets through the 2008 NBA playoffs for one low price. Includes playoffs. I am 633-474-33 (57%) on a Star Basis the last 3 seasons on my Football Best Bets (and 56% lifetime over 20 years) and I am a very profitable 2250-1837-91 for a profit of +229.3 Stars (at -1.10 odds) the last 4 years on my Basketball Best Bets (and 55% lifetime).

BASKETBALL FULL SEASON, $1695.00
I am a very profitable 4868-4016-204 (55%) over the last 9 seasons on my Basketball Best Bets (average Star rating is 2.4 Stars) for a profit of +450.4 Stars (at -1.10 odds) - and average of +50 Stars per year.

Get all my Basketball Best Bets, both College and Pro, emailed to you daily from now through the end of the 2008 season. This subscription includes the NCAA Tournament and NBA Playoffs. In addition ot the daily emails, you can also access my Best Bets via my Basketball Best Bets release page (details will be emailed to you) and toll free recorded telephone service (E-mail me at assclown@assclown.com and send me a 5 to 7 digit passcode and I'll send you the information you need for the 800# voicemail service).

NFL & COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON, $1075.00
Get all of my NFL and College Football Best Bets and Strong Opinions for the full season, including Bowl games and the Superbowl. I am 633-474-33 (57%) on a Star Basis the last 3 seasons on my Football Best Bets (and 56% lifetime over 20 years), but I continue to improve my handicapping due to never ending research on my methods.

COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON, $725.00
My College Football Season package includes full analysis of all Best Bets and Strong Opinions during the regular season and analysis of every Bowl game. My College Best Bets are 392-225-14 (64%) on a Star Basis the last 3 years (since I made improvements to my math model) and the Strong Opinions are 116-87-1 (57%) over that time and 55.7% lifetime in College.

You will receive an email with the analysis of all Best Bets and Strong Opinions and you'll have access to my Football Best Bets release page (details will be emailed to you before the season), which releases the Best Bets one by one at exactly the same time to every member.

NFL FULL SEASON, $425.00
My NFL Full Season package includes all my NFL Best Bets and analysis through the Superbowl, including my mathematical predictions for every game. My math model predictions include projected rushing, passing, and turnover numbers as well as a predicted score and chance of covering the spread based solely on the math. The NFL Math Plays (those with a 5 point differential from the pointspread or higher) are 174-117-7 (60%) the last 7 years.

You will receive an email with the analysis of all Best Bets and have access to my Football Best Bets release page (details will be emailed to you before the season), which releases the Best Bets one by one at exactly the same time to every member.

College-NFL Combo 4 Weeks, $265.00
The Monthly combo package contains all NFL and College Best Bets and Strong Opinions for 4 weeks and enables you to receive the plays at the same time as my season subscribers.

College Football 4 Weeks, $195.00
The Monthly College Football package will get your 4 weeks of my college Best Bets and opinions and will enable you to receive the plays at the same time as my season subscribers.

and BAR, I have offically done nothing since this thread started. The funny part is that my internet was out here and I was working away then it comes on, I come on CTG and I see this thread. Day over

Bingo.Bango.Bango.

Whats funny is when I started it you had been idle on CTG for over an hour...

A higher power:prayerbrought you to this thread and got your net up.

I'm fading this asswipe. FUCK HIM and his moving lines bullshit. And yes I am still pissed over last night's moose in the ass.

DR BOB is an over hyped assface! guy sux! my grandma can come up with more winners than him! hes a fuckin horror show....last week he LOVED Florida international +12.5 they lost 44-0 (or somet like that)

GUY IS A USELSS RAT! its just a matter of time till his pix wont move lines as much anymore

That was my FIRST thought RJ

If you think that is funny you should check out Sheepfucker's new sig. John hit me up about it.

It's funny. And very ironic.

Let's see, I'm obsessed with them that I have no life. Yet they come over here to check my sig and then respond.

Seems like the pot is calling the kettle black.

BTW, hey Porky and Sheepfucker! Ticketman or UTSux can pass that along if they like.

OK, guys.

Who is Bob hitting up this week?

My list:
Wisky
BGSU
Notre Dame
LSU
USF
Troy
Ball St

Yeah Big Al - that was a really nice hit with Maryland... That Charger game on Sunday was the only thing that kept me from having a monster weekend...

But the Rockies and OVER are helping me get back on the horse again! :)

man im so jealous right now. just called my boy down in Columbia for a weather update and he was doing a keg stand. I can't wait to go down there for the UF/SC game, hopefully something is on the line

If you think that is funny you should check out Sheepfucker's new sig. John hit me up about it.

It's funny. And very ironic.

Let's see, I'm obsessed with them that I have no life. Yet they come over here to check my sig and then respond.

Seems like the pot is calling the kettle black.

BTW, hey Porky and Sheepfucker! Ticketman or UTSux can pass that along if they like.

LOL-just got same text message and just saw it..

OK, guys.

Who is Bob hitting up this week?

My list:
Wisky
BGSU
Notre Dame
LSU
USF
Troy
Ball St

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE Don't do that to me Bobby.

I been waiting all week for this line to hit -7.. please don'ttttt

whats the weather update?

78 sunny with a light breeze here in Michigan

oh..you mean in Columbia

I saw abcs saying at covers it was pouring for two days..

etg posted something about field being in great condition and 50/50 chance

Yeah Big Al - that was a really nice hit with Maryland... That Charger game on Sunday was the only thing that kept me from having a monster weekend...

But the Rockies and OVER are helping me get back on the horse again! :)
Nice...got over too...lets finish this

well, if the score can hold up in colorado, will get a very nice dog line on Philly in the next game.

Wow, the fans are booing their team hard. I really hate that shit.

NFL picks

3 Star Selection

***PITTSBURGH (-5.5) 28 Seattle 14
10:00 AM Pacific, 07-Oct-07

Pittsburgh was in a bad situation last week in Arizona, but the Steelers will be ready to play this week at home against a good Seahawks squad. Seattle’s Matt Hasselbeck has bounced back from an off year and has led his team to 5.7 yards per play despite a sub- par rushing attack (just 3.7 ypr), but the Seahawks’ +0.3 yppl offensive rating is not nearly as good as Pittsburgh’s defensive rating of 0.6 yppl better than average (4.5 yppl allowed to teams that would combine to average 5.1 yppl against an average team). Pittsburgh’s offense and Seattle’s defense are both 0.2 yppl better than average but the Steelers have a pretty good edge in special teams and my math model favors the Steelers by 7 points. The reason for the play is a very good 77-25-2 ATS statistical match-up indicator that applies to Pittsburgh. I’ll take Pittsburgh in a 3-Star Best Bet at -6 points or less and for 2-Stars at -6 ½ or -7 points.

2 Star Selection
**WASHINGTON (-3.5) 30 Detroit 19<script><!-- D(["mb","\u003cbr\>\n10:00 AM Pacific, 07-Oct-07\u003c/b\>\u003cbr\>\nThe Lions are coming off a big upset home win over division rival Chicago but that win \nsets them up in a negative 67-132-3 ATS road letdown situation this week and I certainly \ndon’t mind fading the overrated Lions against a solid Washington team. The Lions have \ncertainly been good offensively this season (6.0 yards per play against teams that would \ncombine to allow just 5.0 yppl to an average team), but Detroit has allowed 5.6 yppl to \nteams that would average only 4.9 yppl against an average stop unit and I rate the Lions \na bit below average after factoring in their bad special teams. Washington, meanwhile, \nis a better than average team with an average attack and a very good defense that’s \nyielded just 4.7 yppl to teams that would combine to average 5.4 yppl against an average \nteam. In addition to the team trend against Detroit, the Redskins apply to a solid 227-\n142-12 ATS statistical profile indicator. My ratings favor Washington by 5 points \nwithout top WR Santana Moss playing, so we have a bit of line value to go with the \nstrong technical spot. \u003cb\>I’ll take Washington in a 2-Star Best Bet at -4 points or less \nand for 3-Stars at -3 points or less (at -115 odds or better)\u003c/b\>.\n\u003cp\>\n\u003cb\>Strong Opinion\u003c/b\>\u003cbr\>\n\u003cb\>NY GIANTS (-3.5) 27 NY Jets 17\u003cbr\>\n10:00 AM Pacific, 07-Oct-07\u003c/b\>\u003cbr\>\nThe Giants’ defense has really stepped up their level of play the last 6 quarters, \nshutting out Washington in the second half of their week 3 come-from-behind win and then \ndominating the Eagles last Sunday night. After a horrible opening game against Dallas \n(45 points on 477 yards allowed at 8.8 yards per play) the Giants now rate at 0.6 yppl \nbetter than average defensively (5.2 yppl allowed to teams that would average 5.8 yppl \nagainst an average team), which gives them an edge over a Jets offense that has been \njust average with starting quarterback Chad Pennington under center. The Giants’ \noffense, which rates at 0.4 yppl better than average with Eli Manning on the field, has \na huge edge over a Jets’ defense that has been ",1] ); //--></script>

The Lions are coming off a big upset home win over division rival Chicago but that win sets them up in a negative 67-132-3 ATS road letdown situation this week and I certainly don’t mind fading the overrated Lions against a solid Washington team. The Lions have certainly been good offensively this season (6.0 yards per play against teams that would combine to allow just 5.0 yppl to an average team), but Detroit has allowed 5.6 yppl to teams that would average only 4.9 yppl against an average stop unit and I rate the Lions a bit below average after factoring in their bad special teams. Washington, meanwhile, is a better than average team with an average attack and a very good defense that’s yielded just 4.7 yppl to teams that would combine to average 5.4 yppl against an average team. In addition to the team trend against Detroit, the Redskins apply to a solid 227- 142-12 ATS statistical profile indicator. My ratings favor Washington by 5 points without top WR Santana Moss playing, so we have a bit of line value to go with the strong technical spot. I’ll take Washington in a 2-Star Best Bet at -4 points or less and for 3-Stars at -3 points or less (at -115 odds or better).

Strong Opinion
NY GIANTS (-3.5) 27 NY Jets 17

<script><!-- D(["mb","0.6 yppl worse than average so far this \nseason (5.9 yppl allowed to teams that would average 5.3 yppl). New York defends the run \nwell but the Jets have given up 7.8 yards per pass play to teams that would average a \ncombined 6.1 yppp against an average defensive team. New York just gave up 7.3 yppp to \nBuffalo’s rookie quarterback Trent Edwards, who was making his first NFL start, so I \nexpect Manning to have a very good game. My math model favor the Giants by 9 ½ points \neven without assigning them a home field advantage and \u003cb\>I’ll consider the New York \nGiants a Strong Opinion at -4 or less and I’d take the Giants in a 2-Star Best Bet at -3 \nor less (at -115 odds or better)\u003c/b\>.\n\u003cp\>\n\n\u003cp\>\nCopyright 2007. Redistribution prohibited.\n\u003c/p\>\u003c/p\>\u003c/p\>\u003c/p\>\u003c/p\>\u003c/p\>\u003c/p\>",0] ); D(["ce"]); //--></script> The Giants’ defense has really stepped up their level of play the last 6 quarters, shutting out Washington in the second half of their week 3 come-from-behind win and then dominating the Eagles last Sunday night. After a horrible opening game against Dallas (45 points on 477 yards allowed at 8.8 yards per play) the Giants now rate at 0.6 yppl better than average defensively (5.2 yppl allowed to teams that would average 5.8 yppl against an average team), which gives them an edge over a Jets offense that has been just average with starting quarterback Chad Pennington under center. The Giants’ offense, which rates at 0.4 yppl better than average with Eli Manning on the field, has a huge edge over a Jets’ defense that has been 0.6 yppl worse than average so far this season (5.9 yppl allowed to teams that would average 5.3 yppl). New York defends the run well but the Jets have given up 7.8 yards per pass play to teams that would average a combined 6.1 yppp against an average defensive team. New York just gave up 7.3 yppp to Buffalo’s rookie quarterback Trent Edwards, who was making his first NFL start, so I expect Manning to have a very good game. My math model favor the Giants by 9 ½ points even without assigning them a home field advantage and I’ll consider the New York Giants a Strong Opinion at -4 or less and I’d take the Giants in a 2-Star Best Bet at -3 or less (at -115 odds or better).

Back