Just for ETG..Early Dr. Bob Discussion and INGAME

he was announced OUT today at the press conference. check Pags's thread...Blue_chip has kept us up to date.

Why not play the ML then? I realize you may have to pay more juice but it just may be the safe way to go if you really think SC will win. I'm not trying to start anything just an observation when it comes to this guy.

Playing ML favs of -3 or more is a sure fire way to bust your bankroll.

Unlike yahoos at other sites, I don't subscribe to the "move the line where you want it" and "it's only juice if you lose" strategies.

Unlike yahoos at other sites, I don't subscribe to the "move the line where you want it" and "it's only juice if you lose" strategies.

it shows up real big when you play the ML dog....see, then it's only juice if you -win-......and it's real easy to care about.

Man I just want to pregame right now and get out of this fuken office. 1hour..14minutes...cmonnnnnn time, moveeeeee

GAME............................COCKS............................GAME.................COCKS

Welcome...what do you think about Auburn -7.5 this weekend?

Hoffa,

After the big win in the Swamp last Saturday night, I just see Auburn in a flat spot here especially with Arkansas in Fayetteville on deck. Vandy is not the typical Vandy this year as we all know. They have an electric offense at times and mobile quarterbacks seem to stump Auburn for whatever reason. Plus All-Everything Quentin Groves is out for this game and the OL is going to go through another shake-up this week for whatever reason. The OL is a revolving door week-to-week which makes gelling almost impossible. ON top of that, this is an 11:30 a.m. kickoff and Auburn has stunk it up in games before 2:30 the last several years. As an Auburn fan, I would like think that from a talent standpoint and being at home that we should win the game but giving more than a touchdown to Vandy in this sandwich spot is a definitely a no play for me. The only positive that I can see about this week is that Brad Lester is going to finally be back off of a 6 game academic suspension and should give the running game a boost of experience, play-making ability and speed.

GL to whatever you decide. My heart says Auburn should have some confidence and momentum off of last week but my head says let down and sandwich game to a solid team and if Auburn plays as poorly offensively as they did against MSU and USF, Vandy will walk out with a SU W.

Live from Williams Brice:

3:30 P.M.: The rain has stopped here at the Williams-Brice Stadium after a brief shower. The field looks in pretty good shape right now. I believe there are three keys to a Gamecock win tonight:

1. Limit Turnovers. UK is plus-7 in turnover margin and has taken advantage of opponents' mistakes through the first five games. As long as USC wins the turnover battle or stays even, they'll be in good shape.

2. Make UK one-dimensional on offense. UK is effective both throwing and running the ball. USC will try to focus on stopping the run early. If they're successful stopping the run, they'll go after Andre Woodson.

3. Get the running game going with Cory Boyd and Mike Davis. USC needs to run the ball and control the clock and keep Woodson and the UK offense off the field. Steve Spurrier said this week that the team that runs the ball the best will win the game.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I hear ya etg... i got a fuckin softball game at 6:30 est, but I hear the game is kicking off around 7:50 instead of 7:30...you hit the nail on the head with your keys to the game - couldn't agree with you more
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I hope the good Dr takes the following today: Miami-FL, Wisky, C. Mich, ohio, kansas, mississippi, clemson, tenn, oregon st, utep, virginia.

That would make my decisions for Saturday a great deal easier.

LOL. Great to have you posting man. You going to be around later for the weekend releases?

B.A.R

Thanks for the welcome. I wouldn't miss them. Might have to readjust my card if he is on the same plays as me again this week. I can't take another 25 unit pounding again this week.
icon11.gif

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I hear ya etg... i got a fuckin softball game at 6:30 est, but I hear the game is kicking off around 7:50 instead of 7:30...you hit the nail on the head with your keys to the game - couldn't agree with you more

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

grind...notmy keys, thats from rivals, but ya those are the keys to the game.

it shows up real big when you play the ML dog....see, then it's only juice if you -win-......and it's real easy to care about.

Hmmm...I think I have used that "its only juice if you win" line before, but hey, I am not a yahoo at some other site...I am a yahoo right here at CTG haha!

Best of luck tonight guys. I don't have a play either way, but I am gonna cheer for UK to F up all of your nights...except for BAR, he's cool haha.

I agree. I never play a fav ML. I was just saying if the juice isn't too bad (since all books are different) then it may be wiser to play the ML. GL in whatever you play.

Hmmm...I think I have used that "its only juice if you win" line before, but hey, I am not a yahoo at some other site...I am a yahoo right here at CTG haha!

Best of luck tonight guys. I don't have a play either way, but I am gonna cheer for UK to F up all of your nights...except for BAR, he's cool haha.
:tiphat:

Just a hunch BAR.

Just looked at your Saturday plays - no Cincy/Rutgers under?

I answered in the thread..basically...yes..at some point..just waiting a bit..Bob doesn't play totals so not too worried about getting screwed...

I am on UGA also, and would agree if he takes Tenny, GA would have to be a 2 unit play for me. That would be sweet if he would jump on Rutgers. Would love to have 7 with the Bearcats.

Jim, tell me you are joking...

if not..quick summary...

He uses math models and research to run his tout business. Last year in CFB he went on a nice run and by this time of year became a huge thing on the forums. He would release his plays at 1:00 est last year on Thursdays by email to his clients. Lines would jump 3-4 points on his best bets. Crazy shit. He cooled off but had a very impressive year in cgb...nfl not so much.

This year he is still moving lines. Tonights game is a strong opinion...no 'stars' attahed so line moved just a bit..thats all. His best bets and other opinions for Saturday will be released at 5:45 est today.

I swear I never heard of him untill the last few weeks...I figured he was some tout..My main sports are Bases and Baskets so that could be why..I didnt personally play much if any football last year and just now just starting to actually play them myself instead of taking them.

I swear I never heard of him untill the last few weeks...I figured he was some tout..My main sports are Bases and Baskets so that could be why..I didnt personally play much if any football last year and just now just starting to actually play them myself instead of taking them.
Makes sense...:cheers:

Any plays people think you should jump on now?

2 plays I'm looking at right now are BGSU +20' (want 21) and ND +20' (want 21).

Back