Just Curious..

A

abcs

Did any of you guys actually graduate from Ohio State or Michigan? :shake:

I went to the University of Ottawa for a year, got in a fight with the coach and transferred to University of Toronto:wacka wacka:

San Diego State baby!!! Hottest chicks on the face of the planet!!! Even better...about a 3:1 ratio of girls to guys!

:smiley_acbe:

Aztec4Life said:
San Diego State baby!!! Hottest chicks on the face of the planet!!! Even better...about a 3:1 ratio of girls to guys!

Where are the pics to support this case?

Graduate???

What - - are you kidding me?

I dropped out of school in the 9th grade.

I found out early, - that what theyre teaching you aint true!

Learn from experts... not people just guessing their way through life!

And If you go through 4 to 6 more years of college, theyve really got you brainwashed!

Its a system of scams. You give them your money, they give you a piece of paper.

When you want to get a job...everyone tells you - "we need someone with experience!"

What a SYSTEM!

...Go to college.....

I just asked this question because we had some die hard fans in here and i just wanted to see what your affiliation with the universities was.
I almost went to grad school at Tosu, kind of wish i did.

Good thread.

ABCs...what do you do for a living anyways? You can be vague. Whatever...just curious. Must have a pretty nice job having graduated from UGA

Myself. The plan was to go to UM till about my junior year. My dad was forced to retire at the age of 43 so i had to look elsewhere(should have been more active sholarship wise..my own fault)..

Went to Oakland(mid con) for 3 years...and a Business school for 1.5 years. Need two more semesters at some point to finish out.

Lived in Ann Arbor and been a UM fan my whole life then went to Michigan State and partied my ass off and rooted for big blue all the way...I wanted to get out of Ann Arbor for a while and try something new, plus MSU had a better program for what I was going into. Now I am going to Eastern Michigan and getting my Masters.

Forgot that Im still enrolled for another degree...

U of T was for kinisiology...

Now at York University for Economics / Accounting:down:

BAR I am full time student right now getting a masters in health care admin. Hoping to one day move to either virginia or out to the left coast and run a hospital..

one of my boyz' mom's runs a hostipital (or a few, dont know how it works)

shes fucking loaded but works damn near 80 a week or more.

i went to ku for a year then bombed out (currently at umkc --mid con)
my bro and friends are at ku

YesSir said:
Finishing Mathematics degree (final semester) at Akron and then OSU for graduate school....

Why?

no way haha i go to akron also. Im on here a lot but I bet on hockey. IM me some time...

i was just on here to see what everyone was picking in the game. im thinnkin i should bet on ohio st. since thats all i hear about around here.

every party i get to hear "OH...

IO!!!!!

:drink: but its fun

damn

Aztec4Life said:

we didn't have that ratio at LBST...though it was still pretty good.

abcs said:
BAR I am full time student right now getting a masters in health care admin. Hoping to one day move to either virginia or out to the left coast and run a hospital..

A nurse Focker?

J/K. Good thread though. Went to SHSU for about two years played soccer blew out my knee and saw that unless your Freddy Adu I better start thinking about a corporate gig since soccer players don't make shit. Transferred to Texas to finish it out.

Oh the reason i started this thread was becuz u guys take cheap shots at me all the time for being a usc bandwagoner. When in fact none of yall know where i was born, where i attended undergrad, if i have ever lived in LA or if i had friends or even mom and dad who went to sc.
Anyway.. Good stuff though, i like hearing where everyone is from and what they are all about just gives me a better understanding

born in northern va went to wvu for 3.5 years. dropped out because i switched my major like 4 times. Couldn;t find anything I liked enough to stick with not to mention was mislead by some hadjie advisor twice who knew as much english as i know spanish. Decided i wasn;t going to spend 5.5 years in college and pay for it later. Moved to Tampa FL and I just got layed off after being here since summer. Now I am working on my personal training certifiction. Yeah I hate my life

Back