June 3rd Picks

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
2-1 +300ish yesterday, will update the record later on tonigth when I can go through my book.

Basically no time for any writeups today but Sunday is my worst day, don't think I have had a winning one yet so if you are looking to fade something, welcome.

Leans:

Pirates Under 7+100
Marlins +146 / Under 8.5
Giants +114
Astros -134
Angels -1
A's Under 7-115

There was a lot of line movement and I was late to the party on a lot of these games. I will be back within the next half hour to make my plays

GL today ETG, I still didn't wake up early enough to lock in some of my favorite plays.. hate line movement

GL today ETG, I still didn't wake up early enough to lock in some of my favorite plays.. hate line movement

Yea, def overslept a little bit but got a head start on this crap last night, A lot of movement on some of these games like Detroit going from +102 to -119...I want no part of that game now even though I lean to Detroit before, I missed my value.

Want to add the Rockies -1 as my only other lean.

Will add these games as we progress through the day.

Pirates Under 7 $550 to Win $523.81

No NL team can handle Penny which means the Pirates put up 1-2runs over 7innings today, 2 runs would be lucky since vs. NL teams this yr, Penny has given up 2runs only 1 time, 3 runs 1time, and 0-1 run 8 times this yr..Gorzelanny is coming off a very good performance but he was stretched for about 118pitches, I don't like when pitchers have gone that long into a game and this is his 2nd start this wk but his numbers don't lie. I think he gets hit for 3 after 6ish. The better play might be the Dodgers but I'm riding with the low total. I don't normally like totals this low but have hit a total at 7 before so I am getting a little more confidence with them.

I think the ump, Welke gets off to pitchers duels as he is calls a lot of strikes which in the case today, works perfectly for anyone with the Under.

Weather wise, 40% chance of rain and 9mph wind blowing from the SE which means its blowing IN.

Dodgers 4-1 over the Pirates

Prob should play the LAD instead but Gorzelanny has cashed for me and I feel like if I go against him hes going to take my money. Just personal so I am riding with the Under.

Thats my 1:35 game...Not playing the Giants

Still going through:

2:05 - Marlins +146 / Under 8.5
2:05 - Astros -134

3:05 - Rockies -1.5 +140 / -138 = -1

3:35 - Angels -1

4:05 - A's Under 7-115, adding Twins -140

Shortline - Lets do this bro, I like those Unders a lot

Farm - Thanks and best of LUCK to you as well

Lets get that Fish Line, Its the Brewers for good sakes....Thats too much +money for Dontrelle.

GL - I really wanted to play that Pitt under today as well, but was hoping for 7.5.

Lets get that Fish Line, Its the Brewers for good sakes....Thats too much +money for Dontrelle.

Yes Trout - Was surprised myself actually. Brewers couldnt hit Kim yesterday, Capuano hits a HR off him.. Pretty wierd, might just hit the under instead, Big Ben can be a Big Problem.

Astros -134

Right now this game is still a lean, I have to let it set in first to understand how stupid of a play this is. I am considering backing the team that previously lost 10 games in a row, and is 2-8 in their last 10...When you win 2 games in a row guys, it called a winning streak and that is what Houston will look to start today. Now one might think its crazy to back this team but Jennings is solid.

0-1, 2.12era, 3g, 17ip, 13h, 4er, 6bb, 15k

His team is 0-3 when he pitches and the Cards have beaten him this yr back in April. Jennings went 6ip, 5h, 3er but I cant help but laugh when I look at the Cards lineup though. There should be 4 automatic outs from 6-9 w/ Ludwick (.245), Bennett (.254), Ryan (.000), and Looper (.167). The Astros, as bas as they have been, actually have some people batting over .300 (4), Cards have 0! Don't underestimate the loss of Molina either, he was the only guy hitting in that offense recently and with him gone they will stumble. The recipe for a win is simple, Don't let the only dangerous bat in the lineup (Pujols) beat you, the same guy who hit a 2run homer off Jennings in the first matchup.

Looper beat the Astros back in early May but this guy hasn't been the same his last 3 games and he hasnt been good on the road.

L3 games: 1-2, 15.2ip, 19h, 8.04era, 9bb, 5k
On the road: 3-3, 4.79era, 6g, 35.2ip, 37h, 15bb, 23k and batters hitting .272 off him

He walks guys on the road and the walks come back to hurt you, I witnessed it with my own eyes in Colorodo as he lets dude hit his first HR of the yr, a grand slam, after walking the bases loaded!

My concern with Jennings is a pitch count and a loser like Lidge bending me over in the 7th inning. I can deal with the other two clowns, Qualls and Wheeler.

Series this yr is 5-3 Cards..

Astros $550 to Win $416.67

Batting history:

Eckstein = .200 in 10
Pujols = .333 in 24
Edmonds = .100 in 10
Encarnarcion = .385 in 13

VS..

Loretta = .167 in 6
Lamb = .375 in 8
Lee = .375 in 8
Scott = .400 in 5
Ensberg = .400 in 10
Everett = .200 in 10

David fuken Eckstein better not be the reason the Astros lose the game.

Rockies -1 $536.8 to Win $517
Rockies ML $316.8 to Win $220
Rockies -1.5 $220 to Win $297

Keeping this writeup short..Reds have won just 3 times in the last 10 tries in Colorodo. Belisle had a good outting last start vs. Houston when they were in the middle of that terrible 10 game losing streak but before that gave up 10 hits in 3 straight starts. Lopez has been pretty solid and this is his 2nd start back from the DL. I think Lopez will find more success in the weaker NL...Reds offense is without Dunn, Phillips, Hamilton, and Freel today so there are some weak bats in the offense today.

Where are you getting those -1 lines?

He included how he got the line in his post...

Rockies -1 $536.8 to Win $517
Rockies ML $316.8 to Win $220
Rockies -1.5 $220 to Win $297

It makes more sense to bet the moneyline and -1.5 seperately rather than betting a -1 (adjusted line) as it generally saves you 2-3c.

trout you gota make them..

in other news today.. ETG took the ass pounding once again on Sunday. I am done betting on Sunday.. Think I am something like 4-16, maybe I should go to some church for the first time in 4yrs instead of betting

Back