Jeff Fisher

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
It doesn't matter it's preseason or regular season. It doesn't mater if they're home or away. It doesn't matter if Jeff Fisher has the most talented squad. He can't coach. The ignorance level of his teams since being in St Louis is, the most penalized, it's the most anemic schemed offense you can have.
Its the same thing every year with this below average overrated NFL head coach. Ignorance doesn't normally last in the NFL. SOMEHOW, he's made it this long. 1 lucky Super Bowl appearance helps I guess. Wonder where he'd be if he didn't have the Music City Miracle go his way. Rams will be 6-10 at best.
Lastly, if by miracle Sum Badfraud doesn't get injured and is successful, that should expose Fisher even more because right now, Nick Foles looks handcuffed and Tavon Austin appears to be some sort of decoy we drafted 8th overall. And don't forget, we moved up the draft board to pick what might be the most poorly used player in the entire NFL. This team is just plain stupid.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter it's preseason or regular season. It doesn't mater if they're home or away. It doesn't matter if Jeff Fisher has the most talented squad. He can't coach. The ignorance level of his teams since being in St Louis is, the most penalized, it's the most anemic schemed offense you can have.
Its the same thing every year with this below average overrated NFL head coach. Ignorance doesn't normally last in the NFL. SOMEHOW, he's made it this long. 1 lucky Super Bowl appearance helps I guess. Wonder where he'd be if he didn't have the Music City Miracle go his way. Rams will be 6-10 at best.
Lastly, if by miracle Sum Badfraud doesn't get injured and is successful, that should expose Fisher even more because right now, Nick Foles looks handcuffed and Tavon Austin appears to be some sort of decoy wevdrafted 8th overall. And don't forget, we moved up the draft board to pick what might be the most poorly used player in the entire NFL. This team is just plain stupid.

Just curious the Saints took Brandin Cooks pretty high and these guys are the same size essentially....I don;t follow the P10 as much as others but most everyone loved the pick for the Saints.

Obv Brees is throwing the ball to one WR and not the other.....but didn't TA come one late at the end?

I guess what I am really asking(and not just to you, to all).......is one better than the other?

The Saints expect big shit outta B Cooks....I see a slot guy, but maybe I am crazy.

Rams problem is their play calling and route running. It's high schoolish. Look at the bubble screen to Tavon tonight. Titans sniffed it out pre-snap. It's ugly offensively. Just a poor scheme offensively. Fisher should be embarrassed with his staring unit having 3pts on 6 drives vs the Raiders and Titans. Not exactly elite defense of the NFL.

I've watched last nights game a few times. The way the DBs jumped the route on the 1st passing play for a pick 6 and the bubble screen to tavon, I'm wondering if the Rams are tipping off their plays. Whether it's the formation or the tendency of a player, it sure seems they can't find anyone open.

Lastly, if by miracle Sum Badfraud doesn't get injured and is successful, that should expose Fisher even more because right now, Nick Foles looks handcuffed and Tavon Austin appears to be some sort of decoy we drafted 8th overall. And don't forget, we moved up the draft board to pick what might be the most poorly used player in the entire NFL. This team is just plain stupid.

Think this will come to fruition.

Carolina, when you're a Rams fan, you have to watch them at least twice. It's impossible the first time around to find how there could be so much ignorance. Bengals actually looked like a mirror image of the same mess.

Back