January In-Game

OMG I didn't check the score assuming Chelsea would win after being up 2-0 at half.

LMAO one week and it's over.

it's a 3 year deal

I think it's a wink/wink thing with Fergie, told him that he isn't done yet and to find something else for now then take over

wish Pep would take a tougher opportunity though, again he goes to a league which he should win 70% of the time, won't prove if he is really a great coach

it's a 3 year deal

I think it's a wink/wink thing with Fergie, told him that he isn't done yet and to find something else for now then take over

wish Pep would take a tougher opportunity though, again he goes to a league which he should win 70% of the time, won't prove if he is really a great coach

interesting rumor about taking over for manu, makes sense

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uGOU8X2JZbc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="320" width="480"></iframe>

:announce: Paging dananderson32

Dunno if you're watching it Hugh, Pieters just sent off for PSV went down tunnel punched a window and cut himself bad, bloody every where.
[TABLE="class: bsdt"]
<tbody>[TR="class: nbb"]
[TD="class: lft"][/TD]
[TD="class: lft"][/TD]
[TD="class: ctr"][/TD]
[TD="class: ctr last"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: nbb"]
[TD="class: first last b, colspan: 8"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Pieters from PSV got red carded. They just showed a shot of the hallway where he must have punched a glass case - blood all over the glass, all over the ground, all down the hallway...

God bless twitter! He must have punched his entire arm through judging by the size of the hole...

BA6z-v9CAAEfH4c.jpg

Need Peru to not lose

158725900-1 1/18/13 5:57pm $250.00 $317.50 Pending 1/18/13 6:00pm International Soccer 654 Peru U20 (Inter-Sud) +1 +127* vs Brazil U20 (Inter-Sud)

Crazy that both Argentina and Brazil don't even make it out of the South American group stage.

Back