January 2022 Discussion

Neither even took one, my guess is they don’t come back in after this time out. Bunch of bums, hate the nets!!

Yep, neither bothered shooting one now they taking off early cause they don’t make enough money to play it out!!

I basically need mavs, Edwards ov 3.5, and CJ over 2.5 to have a pretty good night. Cj cashes a 3 teamer. Edwards would be 3 of 4 on RR w several plus money.

Last edited:
Can’t believe blazers didht try to get CJ the last shot after he drilled 2 to get the game tied. Oh well, didbt matter for my purposes. Lol

My 1st thought for 2marro isn’t very inspired but I like hawks/heat to both win. Basically -120 as a 2 team ml parlay, also like memphis but think instead of being greedy and making it 3 teams I rather pay -120 on those 2 then play the grizz -3 straight, I think they will have Bane back 2marro as long his conditioning fine. Spurs had a pretty easy game tonight but just think 3 light for grizz regardless of the spurs on b2b.

I really only planned to try and get one win against nets in these 2 home games but after cashing lakers so easy I’m def a little tempted to put something on nugs! Is that being greedy? Should I stick with plan or try fading this ragtag group again?

In shocking news harden not happy, lol, how long till he starts shoveling cup cakes into that hole hidden inside that rats nest and gains 30lbs again? Lol

Sacto cannot be any worse that last night, right?

Only thing that worries me bout the heat/hawks parlay, I really didn’t consider sactown much or how pathetic they played last night, just riding hawks while I think they finally hsve most their guys and playing pretty well. I might have fucked ip cause sac effort surely be better, still think hawks win long as they come with their A game,

I also heard the bearded one isn’t real happy with kyrie playing only on the road.,can’t blame him for that, then again deciding to team up w kyrie is pretty much the equivalent to moving to NY despite not liking the cold. What did he expect? Kyrie a self serving clown and always been a clown, if it wasn’t the vax shit it be another reason he bailing on his team.

Two rookies in history with 34-8-8-4 in a game (the 4 is blocks)...

Name them.
No one named them so I will.

Cade Cunningham
Michael Jordan.

That's it, that's the list.

Cade is also has the most games with 5+ threes made in his first 38 career games.

Quiet star in the making.

Now he just needs to get some calls/free throws.

Looking to hit Halliburton a/p+a props tonight IF Fox is out again. As long as Sac doesn’t shoot as miserably as they did yesterday (possible), I like it a lot
Bit of line movement may hint that Fox is out, another good spot for a bad team w/o a star player to boot. Might wait til they officially declare him out to get double digits.

Bit of line movement may hint that Fox is out, another good spot for a bad team w/o a star player to boot. Might wait til they officially declare him out to get double digits.

Im way better playing them with a bunch of points opposed to magic needing to win. That said it not a bad spot for the hawks and I think they playing their best ball of the season right now. I had no interest laying all those points and figured it prob go up which why I grabbed ml with heat ml early as I could. Sucks cause gonna have to make another trip up there if there props I like, hardly any were out when I was up there this morning.

Thoughts on suns/jazz?

No one named them so I will.

Cade Cunningham
Michael Jordan.

That's it, that's the list.

Cade is also has the most games with 5+ threes made in his first 38 career games.

Quiet star in the making.

Now he just needs to get some calls/free throws.

I just saw but never woulda guessed it anyways, lol. His shot seems pretty inconsistent but certainly fixable I would think. I liked his game in college, think he has a good feel for when to get others involved or when to take over himself.

Im way better playing them with a bunch of points opposed to magic needing to win. That said it not a bad spot for the hawks and I think they playing their best ball of the season right now. I had no interest laying all those points and figured it prob go up which why I grabbed ml with heat ml early as I could. Sucks cause gonna have to make another trip up there if there props I like, hardly any were out when I was up there this morning.

Thoughts on suns/jazz?
Lots of wiggle room for for dog + and Hawks ML

Magic I actually like the young nucleus but it will take time. Can't see Coffey playing much tonight after 36 minutes and Clips did do well to give most of the minutes to the bench, but it's gonna have to be Reggie's show imo for the Clips to compete after that game last night. Really how much better are they than Orlando when they don't have their stars?

Suns/Jazz no real feel, just played a couple nights ago, both teams missing significant pieces...probably lean the + with the Jazz I guess. Not playing anything in it other than a Booker o19.5 pts/2.5 treys at +120

Feels like a sluggish game really

Lots of wiggle room for for dog + and Hawks ML

Magic I actually like the young nucleus but it will take time. Can't see Coffey playing much tonight after 36 minutes and Clips did do well to give most of the minutes to the bench, but it's gonna have to be Reggie's show imo for the Clips to compete after that game last night. Really how much better are they than Orlando when they don't have their stars?

I dunno, I think they prob close to a .500 team which obviously better than magic at moment. As @Gandolf said last week Cole Anthony basically president the bricklayers union!! I could def see Kennard shooting carrying over, Despite the crazy comeback the clip only had 2 guys that played over 30 min so I dunno if they gonna be spent necessarily ? I’m not disputing the spot at all, just real hard for me to take a team to win that has shown very little ability to do so.

I dunno, I think they prob close to a .500 team which obviously better than magic at moment. As @Gandolf said last week Cole Anthony basically president the bricklayers union!! I could def see Kennard shooting carrying over, Despite the crazy comeback the clip only had 2 guys that played over 30 min so I dunno if they gonna be spent necessarily ? I’m not disputing the spot at all, just real hard for me to take a team to win that has shown very little ability to do so.
Well you know Kennard and Reggie are gonna have to jack a bunch

Well you know Kennard and Reggie are gonna have to jack a bunch

Read my mind. lol. I can’t stomach playing on Reggie tho, I did it some early but that Mfer liable to need 15 shots from deep to make 3!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
I do recall okc after that horrible game where they got waxed by 50+ coming back and winning the next night/game (I dunno if it was b2b), I might have been a little too anxious with that hawks ml, I really gave no thought to sactown performance last night, simply play on hawks for me. If that line does get into double digits I might consider taking kings ats when I go back.

Read my mind. lol. I can’t stomach playing on Reggie tho, I did it some early but that Mfer liable to need 15 shots from deep to make 3!! Lol
Reggie might be someone to play on going forward this season. Only shooting 32% is a significant deviation from the previous 4 seasons, I'm thinking the % will get back closer to the norm than stay so low. He was over 40% last 2 seasons and I realize one was the bubble, but I bet he's above 35% by the end of the season, probably closer to 37-38%. Will help when PG gets back and who knows with Kawhi...

Reggie might be someone to play on going forward this season. Only shooting 32% is a significant deviation from the previous 4 seasons, I'm thinking the % will get back closer to the norm than stay so low. He was over 40% last 2 seasons and I realize one was the bubble, but I bet he's above 35% by the end of the season, probably closer to 37-38%. Will help when PG gets back and who knows with Kawhi...

My only question is was he shooting nearly as many in previous years? I havnt been paying much attention lately but early on he was jacking a ton, pretty normal for a guys percentage to suffer when he starts shooing a lot more, makes sense in general tho, lately I been looking for guys who I think shooting lot worse than career numbers as props have gotten sharper.

This all still so new to me I find myself trying new things/angles all the time, kinda the equivalent to throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks, lol.

Jackson, Zubac and Batum all got benched at halftime when the Clips fell 30 behind the Wiz. Young guys Coffey and Mann stayed in and they ran with Kennard and Hartenstein to engineer a huge comeback. The old line starters will be back in today and are fresh for a B2B. I don't see them running out of gas today, if anything they have incentive to play well (keep their jobs) and the team has momentum.

Orlando is still pretty light in backcourt guys and will have to play big. It worked well against a Chicago team that played small. I think the Clippers have 3 centers they can throw out there, plus Morris, plus Batum to counter the Wagners, Bomba and Carter Jr.

Fascinating that the Magic are favored in this one. On equal rest on a neutral court I'd expect the Clips to be 7 or 8 point favorites. Orlando is funny though, they've won at MSG TWICE, at Minnesota, at BROOKLYN, at Atlanta, and at Charlotte. Many of those are pretty damn good teams and/or tough places to play. They also have home wins against the JAZZ, the Bulls and Jokic. It's not like they've managed nine wins against the likes of Indy, Detroit, Houston, OKC and Sacto. They've gotten it up against winners. The question is, do the care enough against a starless 24-25 Clip team?

My guess is probably not.

Mavs/blazers interesting to me but no real feel for what the play would be. Blazers playing a lot better of late, they damn near stole that game from t-wolves last night while mavs were getting their shit pushed in at gs (I had that all wrong, lol). Blazers on 2nd game home from a long trip, if I’m reading the stuff @BetCrimes1984 post about these things this would be the game to fade them?

Reactions: KJ
Mavs/blazers interesting to me but no real feel for what the play would be. Blazers playing a lot better of late, they damn near stole that game from t-wolves last night while mavs were getting their shit pushed in at gs (I had that all wrong, lol). Blazers on 2nd game home from a long trip, if I’m reading the stuff @BetCrimes1984 post about these things this would be the game to fade them?
Yeah Portland would be fade material today. McCollum and Simons both had tired legs yesterday shooting 10-33 combined. Dallas is pretty good defensively against guards, so they'll probably struggle again tonight. Unicorn also got a light day yesterday getting ejected in the 4th, so he should play.

Blaze are a fun defense to fade and we know Mavs actually play it. Porzingis props could easily be in play

Back