January 2014 In-game

Just got CCTV of Dy at work

1162345_o.gif

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1HqvKIHy2qM?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Morning fellas :cheers:

Not much on tap today - just gonna play a few small plays for goofs. Bayern LEverskeun o3.5 for action

ManUK> Finally did get a line on the New Zealand match - at +135. I think you said they posted +150 over there, so I just played it for a half a bet for now. If you think this has a good shot, I'll add to it tomorrow, thinking maybe the line may drift a bit more in our favor :cheers: :cheers: Either way, I'll be rooting for the kiwis

Morning fellas :cheers:

Not much on tap today - just gonna play a few small plays for goofs. Bayern LEverskeun o3.5 for action

ManUK> Finally did get a line on the New Zealand match - at +135. I think you said they posted +150 over there, so I just played it for a half a bet for now. If you think this has a good shot, I'll add to it tomorrow, thinking maybe the line may drift a bit more in our favor :cheers: :cheers: Either way, I'll be rooting for the kiwis
It opened at one firm +150 but _138 and +125 with others,I think +135 is fair,we did say +138 before any line came out.
Dont go mad tho,hate to give anyone a loser

:cheers:

LOL
Have you seen all the losers I've posted over the years?????? FFS, Would never get mad at someone for giving me a lean.
Only people that get me mad are a) people that think they deserved to get paid for their losers, b) wankers, c) people that can't fucking keep their shit straight

well,all things considered,NZ are a great bet here.
They are improving and been playing well.
Playing at home.
India 1st game of a series,just been OTR for a series to SA.
New Zealand quicks are a real good unit,and will be bowling in conditions that suits them and the Indians notoriously struggle in (pacey,bouncey pitches,not shitty lifeless dustbowls)
India line=up has a longish tail
But after that,India a diff kettle of fish to the Windies theyve just played.
If were going bet NZ the 1st game is the one to bet them.

Bayern Leverskeun 4 :goal: :goal: :goal: :goal:
:cheers: on the cricket. will be on it. what time does the game start your time? will need look for a stream

Its at a good time for americans who watch cricket(theres a lot of Indians there ob).
Listening to cricket on the radio is a soothing experience :)

it stands for One Day International,basically the game is decided in a day,50 overs a side.

Test matches are 5 days,and can end a draw

20/20 obviously just 20 overs a side

Well, I'll prefer to wake up Sunday morning early, check my account before I go to church and see some extra $$$$$ in there. Don't think I can commit that much time to follow any sporting event personally. Maybe a Kim Kardashian fuck-a-thon

Back