[TD="class: wins col_wins"][/TD]
[TD="class: draws col_draws"][/TD]
[TD="class: losses col_losses"][/TD]
[TD="class: goals col_goals"][/TD]
[TD="class: points col_points"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

well, that one's a loser :hang:
maybe gonna try one more of these friendlies in a bit. gonna do some work tho and then get some lunch. be back later.

half miracle there, lost only half my bet :cheers:

gonna see if I like anything else good enough to set some money to fire on

need to build that bankroll, see a massive dog that is gonna hit this weekend on Sunday. Currently at 4/1, gonna get confirmation here of a few key injuries, may well kick off at 5.5/1

great spot for United.
On Saturday, Arsenal, City, Liverpool, all should win.
United come in, shit form. No RvP. No Rooney. No way they win. Punters gonna be all over Chelsea.
Moyes gonna stir some magic up and watch, United gonna win that one 1-0. Chelsea not gonna be able to break down United defense. Torres gonna butcher any chances. Hazard and Oscar gonna be diving, begging for calls all game long.

Fuck..instead of play Real Sociedad +.5...I played the Over 2.5, and the draw +325.

Looked at Real Sociedad +.5 for awhile.

don't know about that over an away goal means Sociedad would pack the bus, both sides main offensive threats are not in the line up.

If Sociedad parks in the bus in the 37th minute, they should be removed from La Liga.

why?
this is also not La Liga, it's a cup game. How was it this game went 0-0 then the following league game it was 5-1?
by this thinking there are many teams that should be removed from leagues then.

why?
this is also not La Liga, it's a cup game. How was it this game went 0-0 then the following league game it was 5-1?
by this thinking there are many teams that should be removed from leagues then.

I completely understand that this is a cup game. My point is, people pay plenty of money to watch these people play soccer. To park the bus in the 37th minute would be an extremely boring/cowardly move. I guess it is alright to play more defensively considering they still advance with a 1-1 draw, but park the bus? That would be a little soft.

Don't understand the 2nd part of your comment.

I completely understand that this is a cup game. My point is, people pay plenty of money to watch these people play soccer. To park the bus in the 37th minute would be an extremely boring/cowardly move. I guess it is alright to play more defensively considering they still advance with a 1-1 draw, but park the bus? That would be a little soft.

Don't understand the 2nd part of your comment.

It's a tactic and I'm sure guys like guaranteed will tell you about how unattractive teams in England can play. You cannot expect teams to play like Real Madrid or Barca. If Barca parks the bus…not too sure if or when that has ever happened, then get your money back. But if you are a huge underdog on the road and you get a goal, you play the counter. Every manager knows this and every fan should know this. The job is to get points even if it's ugly.

In regards to the second part, you said that teams should be removed from the leagues for parking the bus, I know it's a joke but there are A LOT of teams in big leagues that play this tactic. Ligue 1 is notorious of very defensive football, so is Italy.

You can't call this cowardly as they are paid to get points and get the job done. Thus the term "smash and grab", doesn't happen a lot but it is what it is.

Real Sociedad is an attacking team but with majority of their key offensive threats out and having already being pasted earlier the week the know a solitary goal is a good option. The over can come if Villarreal leave too many gaps being adventurous.

End of the day when you look at what is presented yes there should be goals but thus we can't always assume the way we cap is the way the managers want to play.

It's a tactic and I'm sure guys like guaranteed will tell you about how unattractive teams in England can play. You cannot expect teams to play like Real Madrid or Barca. If Barca parks the bus…not too sure if or when that has ever happened, then get your money back. But if you are a huge underdog on the road and you get a goal, you play the counter. Every manager knows this and every fan should know this. The job is to get points even if it's ugly.

In regards to the second part, you said that teams should be removed from the leagues for parking the bus, I know it's a joke but there are A LOT of teams in big leagues that play this tactic. Ligue 1 is notorious of very defensive football, so is Italy.

You can't call this cowardly as they are paid to get points and get the job done. Thus the term "smash and grab", doesn't happen a lot but it is what it is.

This is a perfect example of why I would never watch a Ligue 1 game, unless it was PSG vs Monaco.

Jeff

This nba game in London,I remember wrongly thinking in one of these in a season past that theyd struggle scoring,new court,road trip etc,it pissed over the total,looks like its going to again

Back