January 2014 In-game

primarily 5dimes. But, I loaded up my bovada account too because they are great for somethings. I'll switch between the two, but probably 85% of my bets are on 5dimes.

yeah, bovada has live betting, real good for that.
it's one of my major leaks, so I try to lay off of it. But, great for trading small in/out of positions.

Gonna look for the lineups for AB/Betis. Gotta think Betis is more concerned with staying up, rather than the CDR.

otherwise, will just wait and make a massive play on Blackburn later. Think they are in a good spot here and should thump the home side.

wonder wtf Billy is today. Gotta be off work by now - probably showing his sisters bf a thing or two (if you know what I mean)

Yeah,was just checking

dont you remember that lad one time,who went out to breakfast and never came back ? wernt he from Texas ?
:rofl::rofl:
fuck the memory you have. wasn't it bevo or some shit like that? remember gian02111111 that used to be here all the time too

New Zealand are +150 on saturday hosting the Indians,I definately think its worth a few $$.
If NZ are going to turn them over the 1st ODI would defo be the one.NZ been playing good cricket lately(albeit against the windies)
Conditions dont suit the Indians down there......

Back