January 2014 In-game

All I've got, as of right now.

Cricket Other Sports Money Line
Australia - Twenty20 Big Bash League
Wed 1/15 803 Hobart Hurricanes +120
3:45AM 804 Sydney Sixers -140

nah its the south african domestic 20/20 comp
that one you have is the australian one,the outright winner is the melbourne stars but no value now whatsoever,dont do em at even money

That's what I love about Spanish football the refs don't care it's the 90th minute, our refs are already thinking about shaking the players hands.

Morning fellas :cheers:
Poking around a bit to see if I can find some losers :hang: Couple cup games on in a bit that may have some interest.
Doubled up on Monglenbach and Strum Graz early on

Milan should easily be good for goals today, but with coaching shakeup and fact it's a cup game, need to see if I can find some information as to who may be available. They need to get their ass in gear for league play, but Seedorf may want to put his foot down early to see what kind of horsepower he has under the hood.

I like when Montolivo starts - Honda should be interesting.
I put a bit on o3, as the defense is leaky still at Milan. No fucking way should they be letting up 4 to Sassoulo. This one has 3-1 written all over it.

I used to have a plug in that would translate pages for me - wtf, aint working for italian though.
Worked great for my finnish and norwegian plays :cigarguy:

No cricket lines over here either. Gonna need to make a legal residence overseas somewhere to bet at a proper book,

following the cape cobras game atm

the NZ/India hasnt come out yet Dy,the fixture been added to the exchange and just early money been put in,saying NZ gonna be about +138 or above

Atheltic Bilbao at home are fucking awesome this year. Hate betting too much on cup games, but no way do I think they lose today.

Back