January 2014 In-game

Well, I wanna go to Europe and it's definitly gonna be a UK trip. We both like beer, getting pissed, and I like watching football. Plus, I like countrysides.

county :goal: :goal::goal: :goal::goal: :goal::goal: :goal::goal: :goal::goal: :goal::goal: :goal::goal: :goal::goal: :goal::goal: :goal:

Damn can't find it, anyway the film Golden compass was filmed in oxford for a few parts at the start. Everyone goes on about how nice it looks this was my reaction (very classy me)

"That's the alley where I take a piss when I'm drunk, Daniel Craig stood in my piss!!!"

thought newcastle was cold and dreary.
How about Brighton, heard it was nice there?
Oh, and Rochdale will be getting a visit

definitely will have a car - will be going to scotland. can't wait to bust out my scottish accent at the pubs too.

Teed on the way home I suddenly thought to myself (bit random I know)

"I wonder if Emma Watson got on this bus should I get a picture of her with a card saying TEEEEEEDDDDD on it"

Yeah she does Teed bit odd not seeing her seeing as she uses the gym where I work next to and her uni is less than two miles away.

yeah, someone should get fired on the spot for an errant goal flash. I mean, how fucking long does it take to make sure it's in the net and on the board ffs

Bet365/Betfair suspend for everything now it's a joke.

Bet365 do it on the no picture games to make you believe the game is lively I'm sure of it.

Back