January 2014 In-game

fuck I played 600 to win 240 a few weeks back on Suarez to be top goal scoreer of BPL this year.
I don't need fucking value, just give me fucking money :cheers:

A lot of Peyton haters this year

Could see him just saying fuck off and winning the whole thing

I just dont see Seattle being able to score bar ref help and turnovers.Noise going to be a major hinderance to CK tho...he was having trouble yday.

yup. long stretch of nothing by the italians. looked dangerous in the first half a bit, and showed spurts of wantign to play, but overall useless.
Remind me of United

Arsenal ain't the same any more they used to go forward and kill games off like this instead of hanging on for a 2-1

You can also gamble online at poker in Delaware and NJ and Nevada now.
Only rub is you can only play against people in that state.

I think he ends up deeper for someone rather than a 10 like he wants to be right now

I would love to keep him but even in that role he's behind our 4 other midfielders

Nice to see TSN's got the hype machine up and running already (Christ, relax - this isn't Rooney we're taking about here...)

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/I6VtbRZkCf4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

omg teed, that list is too funny

Solomon Islands Captain picked Neymar and fucking Andrea Pirlo?! wtf!

Drogba picks Yaya Toure lol

Mozambique dude picks….Philip Lahm this has got to be a joke

Looking at the coaches picks wow some dumbfucks too.
Chinese coach picks Thiago Silva
Prandelli what a fucking piece of shit, he picks Pirlo, Lahm, Lewandowski….really?

Media definitely favoured Ribery

Lost a big tennis bet on some cunt from the Nederlands, so that will conclude my tennis betting for this year.
Hoping to get some cricket winners handed to me :prayer

Lost a big tennis bet on some cunt from the Nederlands, so that will conclude my tennis betting for this year.
Hoping to get some cricket winners handed to me :prayer
I was looking at a game in the ram slam (SA T/20) tomorrow,but they are short enough,maybe parlay Cape Cobras with the Stars to win the big bash ?

yeah, I follow some guy that's usually pretty good on tennis, hits a bunch of big bets.
won a few bucks and then sent it in last night trying for a bit haul. Cunt lost.

Now he has another big bet for today, but fuck that. Will stick to the sports I enjoy watching while I lose my money :shake:

Back