January 2014 In-game

Somewhere (probably in the other section of this site) Manuk sits and smiles while watching all the bookings.....

And also still opening the "lost" xmas cards

station was running anchorman back to back last night and I had to watch it both fucking times. think it may be the funniest 2:30 ever put on film

That's what he does to kids in the way when he's only got a few letters left, kicks them over a fucking bush.

hope United do this rumored nani/ricky swap with Inter. Nani is shit, Ricky is pretty fucking dangerous. United gotta do something though ffs.

took in game o1.5 in both villa/arsenal and inter/chievo shits and giggles think and kinda hope Villa get pasted need a wake up call.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kBEWPhYvqZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cash-Cube-Northallerton-5.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Under the current system it would be between 28-30 ,theres that many changes going on,that they may change the current way its sorted and just pay you the minimum if we dont get out of it soon.Theyll be no Royal Mail in 3 years

right. well I hope it works out okay for you ManUK. changes abound all over. sucks. Just gamble for a living and buy a small island off the coast of Greece. lots of cricket matches coming up :cheers:

we have the winner of the big bash(aussie 20/20) but no value now

yes,Im gonna retire :cheers:

I was gonna retire at 40,but had to delay it :(

wtf, you have winners and not giving them out??
fuck all

I have a 15 year retirement plan. started it three years ago. Just 15 years to go (still). fucking kids

Back