Its the big Game 7 who busts the first Nut IN-Game!!

Yeah, most guys pitching are this calm. Can you recall, or point out many pitchers who just self destruct and look nervous?

I agree he looks calm, but almost all of them look calm...

in a spot like this? None of the KC pitchers looked this calm.

Bum's demeanor is like it's a spring training game.

A lot of pitchers reach for dirt, take their hats off repeatedly, twitch, etc. This guy is smooth.. I have never seen anything like it, maybe Rivera.

If KC lose this game, then they need only look at their 4-1, Game 4 lead to realise where it all went wrong.

They couldn't beat Vogelsucks.

A lot of pitchers reach for dirt, take their hats off repeatedly, twitch, etc. This guy is smooth.. I have never seen anything like it, maybe Rivera.

He is in the zone like Jordan vs. the Blazers

I guess we've seen different things. Herreira and Davis were very calm...like they've been all year. Some guys do what you said all the time...doesn't mean they aren't calm.

Who is ready to lose their ass with me in cbb?

vlntr.gif

I'm going to stand up and watch this last inning. Can't sit and watch, this is too good.

Its on roof p, where do I get that? Home Depot? Does it go out during snow storms?

Back