Its the big Game 7 who busts the first Nut IN-Game!!

Steve Francis disagrees

fran5a.png

would love to see KC tie it and play being tied. so much different then when you losing. it would loosen them up too.

Hunter Pence looks like he should be playing RF for the USA Special Olympics team lol. he looks weird out there.

Scheuermann's disease, or Scheuermann's kyphosis, is a condition in which the normal roundback in the upper spine (called a kyphosis) is increased.

No 8th inning runs have been scored in the last 7 games played in an AL park, and only 1 has been scored in the last 11 played in an AL park.

The last road team to score an 8th inning run - 20 games ago - did so against KC at Kauffmann.

No 8th inning runs have been scored in the last 7 games played in an AL park, and only 1 has been scored in the last 11 played in an AL park.

The last road team to score an 8th inning run - 20 games ago - did so against KC at Kauffmann.

Where do you get this stuff.You are a complete GOD when it comes to stats/trends

I just keep my own stats, certainly for the playoff stuff. If you're gonna succeed at certain live betting options, you gotta have the stuff immediately at hand, literally. It's how it works for me.

I had no idea. wow (not that I know what that is, but it's hard enough to play this game well if you are "fully healthy").

Definitely something he had to overcome and it's the reason he throws like he does

It's not that big of a deal though...just wanted to make you feel like an asshole

Back