Its the big Game 7 who busts the first Nut IN-Game!!

there's something you don't see together every day...

haay.gif

GLB, you see that they don't support the orig.matchstat.com link anymore? I just can't get used to the new one.

Is this possibly the best World Series for any pitcher of all time. Does he become the best WS pitcher, ever?

Is this possibly the best World Series for any pitcher of all time. Does he become the best WS pitcher, ever?

Randy Johnson did the same thing in the '01 WS (relieved in game 7 after achieving 2 wins previously in the series), but Randy was also the winning pitcher for game 7. Bum won't get the win here, he came in when SF already had the lead.

Randy Johnson did the same thing in the '01 WS (relieved in game 7 after achieving 2 wins previously in the series), but Randy was also the winning pitcher for game 7. Bum won't get the win here, he came in when SF already had the lead.

How many innings did he pitch?!?!

Bum 1 run in possibly 23 innings and 5 innings on 2 days!!

Lol gb. Twink I saw some dude died at tiger stadium sat night glad it wasn't you. Don't tell me you don't know.

Orel only one I've seen that's come close to this

Starter, maybe. But can't forget Mariano.

Or even El Duque back when he was dealing. Probably doesn't compare to Bum stat wise, but it's gotta be pretty close.

Play2win retweeted
Tony Gwynn Jr.@tonygwynnjr <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 6m6 minutes ago</small>
I'm not gonna lie... Pablo last 2 hits remind me a lot of pops! #wearingouttheleftside!
0 replies90 retweets138 favorites<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply js-tooltip" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" title="Reply" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Reply</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet js-tooltip" title="Retweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Retweet90</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite js-tooltip" title="Favorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Favorite138</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-tooltip js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" title="More" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"></button>

1 inning? I don't care if it's a win.

For BUM to come in the 5th and not have anyone get up in the pen is all-time stuff

1 inning? I don't care if it's a win.

For BUM to come in the 5th and not have anyone get up in the pen is all-time stuff

These guys can't possibly say KC's average batting is being revealed by an excellent pitcher, they just have to overhype Bumgarner's effort.

Randy did it against the winner of the last 3 WS.

taking Bum out of this game would be like the Soviets pulling their goalie in the Olympics at Lake Placid in 1980...

I am unbiased and this guy shut down the hottest team in epic form. It's got to go down as the all-time best pitcher performance in baseball, history

Can any of you recall someone this calm in a spot like this?

Yeah, most guys pitching are this calm. Can you recall, or point out many pitchers who just self destruct and look nervous?

I agree he looks calm, but almost all of them look calm...

Back