It's Mock Draft Season/Combines/Rumors Etc Thread...

How do you embed a tweet round here? Anywho...

ProFootballTalk Retweeted Adam Schefter

"Our."

ProFootballTalk added,

Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter
Huge trade: Jets acquired No. 3 overall pick from Colts for No. 6 overall pick, 37th overall pick, 49th overall pick and our 2019 2nd round pick.
8:19 AM - 17 Mar 2018

Agreed...and smart move by the Jets to guarantee you get a potential franchise QB. The fan base needs this...badly

Really smart move by them, doing it early too I like

No need to rush the kid either, who are you hoping for?

Also like it for the Colts, it's such a huge advantage having a top pick and a great qb, they badly need the depth and they should get 3 starters this year and another 2nd next year good draft capital

Really smart move by them, doing it early too I like

No need to rush the kid either, who are you hoping for?

Also like it for the Colts, it's such a huge advantage having a top pick and a great qb, they badly need the depth and they should get 3 starters this year and another 2nd next year good draft capital

Definitely agree. I want in this order: 1. Rosen 2. Allen 3. Darnold 4. Mayfield.

Darnold too many turnover last year and to me QBs that turn the ball over consistently are major question mark...Allen I think can develop to be the best, but Rosen I think is the best overall long-term prospect. Kid needs a solid O line and a running game, but he reminds me of Luck a bit coming out of Stanford and his stats would’ve reflected that IMO if Mora that shitbag didn’t nearly get him killed with the horrid line play and his awful playcalling.

He’s tough too. Mora 2 years ago sent him out to the field at ASU with a banged up shoulder and he gutted it out until ASU blitzing every play literally hit him on the bad shoulder and knocked him
Out for the year.

This has to move Barkley down to #4 unless the Browns are passing on all the QBs. No reason not to take your favorite at #1, Barkley should be available at #4, unless Giants do the unexpected and take him.. If that happens you take Chubb or swap with Denver and take Chubb.

Definitely agree. I want in this order: 1. Rosen 2. Allen 3. Darnold 4. Mayfield.

Darnold too many turnover last year and to me QBs that turn the ball over consistently are major question mark...Allen I think can develop to be the best, but Rosen I think is the best overall long-term prospect. Kid needs a solid O line and a running game, but he reminds me of Luck a bit coming out of Stanford and his stats would’ve reflected that IMO if Mora that shitbag didn’t nearly get him killed with the horrid line play and his awful playcalling.

He’s tough too. Mora 2 years ago sent him out to the field at ASU with a banged up shoulder and he gutted it out until ASU blitzing every play literally hit him on the bad shoulder and knocked him
Out for the year.

I am really surprised that you like Allen so much and more than Mayfield especially. My order is Darnold, Mayfield, Rosen, Allen but I am excited to actually have a reason to watch this team next season. Allen has the most upside of the bunch but his bust potential is too high for Maccagnan to bank on after his awful misfire with the Hackenberg pick.

I really thought the Bridgewater signing was Maccagnans way of chickening out of picking a QB at all so I am really happy that we made this deal. So happy that Cousins bailed us out by not signing with the Jets.

I am not sure if the Giants pick a QB or move the pick to Buffalo but there is no way they were making this trade with the Jets.

I don’t like any of the top 4 QBs for varying reasons.

DARNOLD- I really don’t like the size of his head. It looks too big.

Mayfield- He has small hands and skinny calves.

Allen- His hands are too big just like Shaq Oneal

Rosen- He looks like he is stoned all the time.

So it seems pretty clear the first 3 picks are likely qbs

Unless..... do the browns mess this up and take Barkley at 1, when they would get him at 4 anyway, and miss out on their first choice qb?

So it seems pretty clear the first 3 picks are likely qbs

Unless..... do the browns mess this up and take Barkley at 1, when they would get him at 4 anyway, and miss out on their first choice qb?
You answered your own question.

The NFL is overlord.......so the NCAA tournament can't get a broadcast network to show any of the Final Four or Championship, but ABC is willing to simulcast coverage of Day 3 of the NFL Draft. Wow

After watching Josh Allen at his pro day I won't object if the Jets pick him. I realize the bust potential is high but the upside is so ridiculously high. If Allen reaches his potential he will be the best QB in this draft.

I hate to rag on the guy. The other side (non football) of him seems to be amazing but obviously this is some Aprils Fools Joke, right?

Jesus Lamar.... Still crushed VY though haha

Lee Benson

✔@LeeBensonNews9

https://twitter.com/LeeBensonNews9/status/979400726731460610

On his latest podcast, former NFL scout @JohnMiddlekauff revealed the Wonderlic scores for some of the big time QBs:

Josh Allen 37
Josh Rosen 29
Sam Darnold 28
Baker Mayfield 25
Lamar Jackson 13

Here’s a link to the Pod: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-herd-with-colin-cowherd/id1042368254?mt=2#episodeGuid=gid%3A%2F%2Fart19-episode-locator%2FV0%2FP4YTj1EmXdSeQa53ozIsmcpeKkCgf-zWtOd-yRnHDHg …

Jesus Lamar.... Still crushed VY though haha

Lee Benson
✔@LeeBensonNews9

On his latest podcast, former NFL scout @JohnMiddlekauff revealed the Wonderlic scores for some of the big time QBs:

Josh Allen 37
Josh Rosen 29
Sam Darnold 28
Baker Mayfield 25
Lamar Jackson 13

Here’s a link to the Pod: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-herd-with-colin-cowherd/id1042368254?mt=2#episodeGuid=gid%3A%2F%2Fart19-episode-locator%2FV0%2FP4YTj1EmXdSeQa53ozIsmcpeKkCgf-zWtOd-yRnHDHg …

I got a 31, without preparing or doing countless practice tests these guys do on the spot in a job interview. Anything less than a 22 and Id say your borderline stupid.

Mora trashing Rosen really has me questioning whether the Jets should pick him. I have him third behind Darnold and Mayfield and ahead of Allen but I think he may be another Cutler with his personality.

Mora trashing Rosen really has me questioning whether the Jets should pick him. I have him third behind Darnold and Mayfield and ahead of Allen but I think he may be another Cutler with his personality.
I want him, please

Personality? He's smart and requires smart people around him. What a shame.

I think they are all leaps with top 5 picks personally. Wonderlic scores be damned, I'd wait for Jackson to fall to the 3rd round and take him if I want to groom a QB for a few years. None of these QB's are turning a crappy team around. Rosen has the most potential, I'd take anything Mora says with a grain of salt as his stupidity pretty much got Rosen killed on a weekly basis.

I think they are all leaps with top 5 picks personally. Wonderlic scores be damned, I'd wait for Jackson to fall to the 3rd round and take him if I want to groom a QB for a few years. None of these QB's are turning a crappy team around. Rosen has the most potential, I'd take anything Mora says with a grain of salt as his stupidity pretty much got Rosen killed on a weekly basis.

This plus a trillion.

I will NEVER forget the game his sophomore year at ASU. Kid's shoulder was injured and had to leave the game and Todd Graham blitzed every play.

Assmunch Mora sends him back in there to re-injure the bad shoulder and end his season. He got ZERO coaching in college. That kid should've went to Mora and asked for combat pay from that game alone. Sickest thing I've seen in 30+ years of watching CFB.

This kid has unquestionably the highest upside if a good coach gets his hands on him at the next level.

Rosen would be perfect for ny

Picture perfect.

And he's not a Giants typical Eli keep-your-mouth-shut-say-the-correct-quote guy either...so I'm hoping that means my team finally does something right at that position and takes the kid.

Only concern is that Bubba Gump is still the head coach of this squad and is a complete moron...

Picture perfect.

And he's not a Giants typical Eli keep-your-mouth-shut-say-the-correct-quote guy either...so I'm hoping that means my team finally does something right at that position and takes the kid.

Only concern is that Bubba Gump is still the head coach of this squad and is a complete moron...

I think Mayfield is going to be the pick.

Back