Is Mariota healthy for tonight’s game?

sportcap

Pretty much a regular
Just info to share by no means am I saying the Jags are the play but Mariota’s quad injury from last weeks game just briefly got mentioned and he did not practice on Monday along with some other starters. All this and it’s already Thursday game time. A injured Mariota keeps Tennessee very one dimensional.
By know means am I’m saying the Jags are going to win bc I wouldn’t put someone else’s money on Minshew but I thought it would be interesting to keep an eye on how Mariota plays. Maybe Tenn TT U

Gl fellas tonight

For beer money I’m playing Mariota under 20.5 rushing. If a quad injured Mariota can run more than 20 yards, he can have my money!

Mobility is rather useful vs Jax d-line and that would surely be not-Tua‘s only virtue over Tanney

Adding to my under 195.5 yds passing. Don't think he gets there healthy but if there's a chance he gets the bench early NFW he gets there.

He’s not near 100%. Not as bad as Cam, but his mobility is eh. Doesn’t help when he can’t hit wide open receivers. Between his missing throws, the OL deciding not to block anyone, and the horrific officiating tenn never had a chance

Back