***Indianapolis Colts @ Kansas City Chiefs Discussion***

i hear ya....if kelsey can keep his head on straight he should have a big day....looked at over on him but 85 was too much imo....i don't think anyone on the colts can handle him especially if mahommes is accurate

Stole this from another site and did not fact check it:

“home favorites during the Divisional Round are just 21-35-1 against the spread over the last 15 seasons.”

Surprising that the home teams with rest have not performed better.

week = 19 and H and season > 2002SU:Teaser RecordsATS:O/U:
39-21-0 (4.97, 65.0%)
24-35-1 (-1.42, 40.7%) avg line: -6.4 +6: 40-19-1 (67.8%) -6: 14-46-0 (23.3%) +10: 43-16-1 (72.9%) -10: 10-49-1 (16.9%)
34-26-0 (3.28, 56.7%) avg total: 45.0+6: 21-38-1 (35.6%) -6: 43-15-2 (74.1%) +10: 19-41-0 (31.7%) -10: 50-10-0 (83.3%)

I see the total drop as free points. I hit the over...i think passing will be easy as can be in these conditions with these secondaries and these QBs.

Stole this from another site and did not fact check it:

“home favorites during the Divisional Round are just 21-35-1 against the spread over the last 15 seasons.”

Surprising that the home teams with rest have not performed better.

season >= 2002 and week = 19 and HF
SU 41-20-0 (5.97, 67.2%)
ATS 25-35-1 (-0.80, 41.7%)
O/U 34-27-0 (3.25, 55.7%) avg total: 44.9

this morning in kc

PJI23vF.jpg

Can’t bring myself to take the under

Same, I look at it and see dbs slipping trying to cover reek and t.y

Always thought weather, outside extremes, and wind, favored offense

The know what they play is, they arent reacting, any wind or field issues should favor them

Think this favors kc too, colts have advantage in trenches, if this turns wide open and line play is limited somewhat by conditions, that's their biggest advantage gone

Would you go to an NFL game in blizzard type conditions today any snow type conditions

Of course. Hard to believe thats even a question. I've been to games in extreme cold, freezing rain, ice pellets and snow and those are some of my best sports memories ever.

Reminds me of the blizzard at Lincoln Financial December 2013. That game saw 54 points.

As long as it doesn't accumulate like it did in Buffalo last year in their game vs. Indy. That game saw 20 points in a game that went to OT. Doesn't look like that will be the case today, so 54 points it is.

Gone by gametime just like the forecast called for but no one wanted to believe

Yeah, they couldn't stop talking about it in the pregame too. I was thinking it didn't look that bad at all, and they were all sitting outside in it, yet they just kept harping on the weather and the snow.

Yeah, they couldn't stop talking about it in the pregame too. I was thinking it didn't look that bad at all, and they were all sitting outside in it, yet they just kept harping on the weather and the snow.

Yeah and on top of that they kept showing images from 2 hours ago when the snow was heavy as if it was live.

I don't know anything about the refundability or pricing of airfare, and this was still the most entertaining thing I read all week.

Bought through Southwest Vacations. Got the travel insurance. Hotel and car would have been refunded. Air would haven been future credit (which would get used easily). Now we just get to go!

Back