Martin
AT night 4,79
On 4. 4,70
Clear lean Texas but fairly chalky and Martin can be ugly
First half over, game over?
Holland on good game away with ump.
Might use Texas in parlay
Still thinking here

Heat index is gonna top out around 106 in Arlington best I can tell...I can almost say for sure I will be on the over tomorrow when they play in the afternoon...Gonna wait and see what the heat index is closer to game time...all depends on the humidity level around 6pm cst for me but I will most likely be on the over tonight as well

Dutch Over approaching auto fade status. He used to fade as the season wore on when he had above average talent. Now he's a below average guy fading into minor league type stuff. Going to go Rangers, Over, Rangers/Over Parlay, Rangers RL/Over Parlay.

Could be right. Still thinking
Houston will be interesting. McHugh in the day 4.24 last year. Best day of week for Oakland under 500 for Houston

Heat index is gonna top out around 106 in Arlington best I can tell...I can almost say for sure I will be on the over tomorrow when they play in the afternoon...Gonna wait and see what the heat index is closer to game time...all depends on the humidity level around 6pm cst for me but I will most likely be on the over tonight as well

The Rangers day game home over play hasnt been very successful lately

theyve been a lot better in home games on saturday than on sunday.... actually been pretty bad on sundays recently

playing the tt over tonight

The Rangers day game home over play hasnt been very successful lately

theyve been a lot better in home games on saturday than on sunday.... actually been pretty bad on sundays recently

playing the tt over tonight

my angle is primarily concerning the heat index...hasn't been this hot in Arlington all year, they will be playing in the hottest part of the day...I expect the heat index to be 106+...in the long run games played in these types of temperatures hit the over at a very high rate

Dutch Over approaching auto fade status. He used to fade as the season wore on when he had above average talent. Now he's a below average guy fading into minor league type stuff. Going to go Rangers, Over, Rangers/Over Parlay, Rangers RL/Over Parlay.
Good advice. Played first half over. Game over. Game Texas parlay and that RL
Thanks

Back