*** In-game College Football Week 8/NFL Week 7 ***

IMO - the THC content is higher and just so much smoother than bowls for obvious reasons. It's a more potent, longer lasting high that is consistent. Sometimes when I smoked it was inconsistent and it would either creep up on you or, like you said, it hits you hard and you fall asleep or get hungry, etc. It's just better all around. I'm not sure I could go back to smoking. It's more expensive, but you go through it much slower.

Yeah. One hit is essentially equal to 16 hits of pot.

Yeah. One hit is essentially equal to 16 hits of pot.

good shit. ill try the wax. herb out of the pax is really good tho, not the same as bowls and bongs. but prob not on the level of wax. what does wax cost, and what increments do you buy it by?

Yes, from some wedding. What the fuck am I going to do with a bobblehead of myself?

It's just a cool thing to have. Put it on your desk, or in your office at work. It's a cool conversation starter, and everyone who sees them wants one of themselves.

What are you going to do with a flask that engraved with someone else's wedding date that you can't do with a flask you can buy for $10?

good shit. ill try the wax. herb out of the pax is really good tho, not the same as bowls and bongs. but prob not on the level of wax. what does wax cost, and what increments do you buy it by?

It's expensive, but like bjorks said, you don't need much. Around here, if I'm not mistaken it can run like $1,000 an ounce....but you wouldn't need anywhere near that much.

It's just a cool thing to have. Put it on your desk, or in your office at work. It's a cool conversation starter, and everyone who sees them wants one of themselves.

What are you going to do with a flask that engraved with someone else's wedding date that you can't do with a flask you can buy for $10?

i agree with you. its a sweet gift and if i got it id like it. just something fun to have, even if it doesnt serve a functional purpose, its just cool and funny

Best wedding presents on normal budgets for groomsmen are stuff guys can use. Flasks, butchers knives, multi-tools to keep in the car, binoculars, flashlights, headlamps, small grills for tailgating, pricy liquor ... just think of what you want and don't want.

i agree with you. its a sweet gift and if i got it id like it. just something fun to have, even if it doesnt serve a functional purpose, its just cool and funny

how many groomsmen you going to have? i wanted to do custom kicks but i had 10 guys, so that woulda been expensive. ties were cheaper option for me.

FWIW I would prefer the flask as well but I don't like collectibles, if it doesn't serve a purpose I don't like to have stuff but I can understand those that do. My buddy has a bobblehead of himself and he loves it.

Best wedding presents on normal budgets for groomsmen are stuff guys can use. Flasks, butchers knives, multi-tools to keep in the car, binoculars, flashlights, headlamps, small grills for tailgating, pricy liquor ... just think of what you want and don't want.

yeah, i just disagree with you. why give them something that every male already has. i want to give them something that shows my appreciation but also kind of reflects our friendship. something that they will always be able to look at and remember the experience. not something that they are going to just throw in their tool kit

It's just different too, and requires some thought imo. You'll have to slyly get front and side profile pics of each of your groomsmen, as you don't want them to know what you're getting them. I can't remember what excuse I used, I think I told them our photographer was putting something together for us.

Here's the site I used for them...

http://www.whoopassenterprises.com/

yeah, i just disagree with you. why give them something that every male already has. i want to give them something that shows my appreciation but also kind of reflects our friendship. something that they will always be able to look at and remember the experience. not something that they are going to just throw in their tool kit

We all got flasks with scripture on it

One of my buddies had a bachelor party in Vegas and we recreated the ending scene of Oceans 11 in front of Bellagio fountains. Got the picture professional taken and framed for us and gave it to us at the groom's dinner along with a bottle of scotch

I can get 2.5 grams of wax for $175 - $225 depending on %

Sounds about right, maybe a little cheaper here I guess. You can get 3.5 grams for $150-$200.

2.5, or 3.5 grams can last you forever though.

Back