*** In-game College Football Week 8/NFL Week 7 ***

i will. what did you do? I was thinking a flask with their name engraved. when you give them a gift? at the wedding?

i got them the ties they wore at the wedding, they were monogrammed with their initials. gave it to them the morning of the wedding when were getting ready together

Was in a wedding last night and the groom bought each of us a suit. Prob Jos a Bank, buy 1 get 4 free but it's a sick suit and I thought a great gift.

i just smoked some good shit. my weed wasnt getting me high anymore so i asked my local if he knew anyone and he hooked me up with this dank shit. im tryin to post in this in game while watching baylor and plaiyng in a poker tourney on bovada but this shit got me so baked i keep forgetting and sitting out of the poker

very nice. classy gift. could see ties, flasks, cuff links, stuff like that bein really cool

i like the flask idea. you should give it to them the morning of and have everyone use them throughout the day. haha.

my buddies all brought flasks. our wedding was just beer and wine so we liquored up early and throughout the day

i will. what did you do? I was thinking a flask with their name engraved. when you give them a gift? at the wedding?

Lots of guys do a flask. I had personalized bobbleheads made for my groomsmen...they loved em. I'll find the site for you, but take a look...they're pretty cool and they have so many different ideas for the bodies. They turned out awesome too, they were spitting images of each of them.

Lots of guys do a flask. I had personalized bobbleheads made for my groomsmen...they loved em. I'll find the site for you, but take a look...they're pretty cool and they have so many different ideas for the bodies. They turned out awesome too, they were spitting images of each of them.

amazing

hash oil FTW...changed my complete attitude towards smoking

i need to find some. right now i smoke herb out of my pax, which is a vaporizer that is fantasitc and gives me a high that i can enjoy, whereas bowls and bongs make me tired, paranoid and hungry. i can smoke this shit and enjoy my day, which i like. but i am looking for wax. id have to get a guy who sells it. what about the wax is the best?

dude please pm me this. if you dont mind me stealing this idea, this is fantastic. is it costly?

i need to find some. right now i smoke herb out of my pax, which is a vaporizer that is fantasitc and gives me a high that i can enjoy, whereas bowls and bongs make me tired, paranoid and hungry. i can smoke this shit and enjoy my day, which i like. but i am looking for wax. id have to get a guy who sells it. what about the wax is the best?

The best thing about the wax is the potency. It takes a pound of weed to make an ounce of wax. You need to get something catered to wax to smoke it out of though. One hit and you're set for a while.

dude please pm me this. if you dont mind me stealing this idea, this is fantastic. is it costly?

They were about $90-$100 each depending on the options you chose. I'll see if I can dig up pics and post em in here.

The best thing about the wax is the potency. It takes a pound of weed to make an ounce of wax. You need to get something catered to wax to smoke it out of though. One hit and you're set for a while.

yeah im aware of that, id have to get a pen that uses wax. dude didnt you get that vape from onesaladay.com that i posted on this site that said it did wax and herb? how did that work out for you?

Personally, I'd rather get the flask.

IMO - the THC content is higher and just so much smoother than bowls for obvious reasons. It's a more potent, longer lasting high that is consistent. Sometimes when I smoked it was inconsistent and it would either creep up on you or, like you said, it hits you hard and you fall asleep or get hungry, etc. It's just better all around. I'm not sure I could go back to smoking. It's more expensive, but you go through it much slower.

yeah im aware of that, id have to get a pen that uses wax. dude didnt you get that vape from onesaladay.com that i posted on this site that said it did wax and herb? how did that work out for you?

The vaporizer was fine for smoking oil, but the attachment for the dry herb didn't really work too well. Then I somehow ended up losing it.

Back