*** In-game College Football Week 8/NFL Week 7 ***

i did a southern road trip with some friends a few years back. hit UF, Miami, and UCF but did not go to FSU bc we heard it was weak in comparison. Had most fun at UCF by far

Im a UCF grad, and went to all the UF football games. BUT FSU throws the best parties by FARRRRRRRRRRRR

Im a UCF grad, and went to all the UF football games. BUT FSU throws the best parties by FARRRRRRRRRRRR

word? i prob had no in at parties so i woulda ended up at shitty bars lol. I remember UCF, got obliterated at some bar on campus that had some unreal 10 dollar open bar deal. They let in anyone and the girls were young and smokin. any idea what spot i may be talkin about?

word? i prob had no in at parties so i woulda ended up at shitty bars lol. I remember UCF, got obliterated at some bar on campus that had some unreal 10 dollar open bar deal. They let in anyone and the girls were young and smokin. any idea what spot i may be talkin about?

How long ago?

My guess would be The Library

nah woulda remembered if it was The Library. It was kind of in a strip mall if i remember correctly, whcih i thought was real weird but it was hoppin. i want to say this was 2007

dwoww congrats on getting engaged. just had my wedding a couple of weeks ago. best weekend, so much fun.

awesome dude. im pretty excited. im tryin to be cool but its pumped, got it planned Dec 19 in 15 and at this nice ass philly hotel. gonna be sickest party

thank you hare for the congrats and congrats to you too on your marriage. why do we voluntarily give our nuts up like this?

awesome dude. im pretty excited. im tryin to be cool but its pumped, got it planned Dec 19 in 15 and at this nice ass philly hotel. gonna be sickest party

nice. i was first of my friends to get married, always fun. make sure you take care of your groomsmen, get em a cool gift

nice. i was first of my friends to get married, always fun. make sure you take care of your groomsmen, get em a cool gift

i will. what did you do? I was thinking a flask with their name engraved. when you give them a gift? at the wedding?

Back