• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Important Breaking Ou News!!!!!!!

Okay just found out the other 6 players that were working at Big Red and more may soon follow.

CB Marcus Walker a starter his frosh year but has always been injured. Was a backup this coming season.

FS Nick Harris is the backup FS.

RB Allen Patrick. 4 string TB.

SS Jason Carter is the starter at SS.

RB Adrian Peterson. No big loss.

PlayWithMe said:
I just want to say that I agree 100% with all you Longhorn fans and I worship the knowledge that you have on Oklahoma football. Your thoughtfulness on behalf of Bob Stoops is exemplary and your well wishes to the Sooner program are greatly appreciated. Be sure that all Oklahoma Sooner fans who follow the program closely and attentively return in kind the wonderful sentiments to the Longhorn program this season.

worshippy.gif
grins.gif

You want a Longhorn fan to wish the Sooners well? You might as well hold your breath for peace in the Middle East.

Seriously, though, we do draw the line somewhere. We don't applaud when Sooners get hurt or seriously hurt playing. These are kids out there playing their best. More importantly, they are Texas kids.

Texans don't want other Texans to get hurt.

On the other hand, if we find out that those Trailerhome MF are cheating, it's on!

Won't matter who's QB behind that OL.

Look at the depth chart.

LT 79 Chris Messner 6-6 280 Sr.
Some true frosh

LG 72 George Robinson 6-5 332 So.
Some true frosh

C 50 Jon Cooper 6-2 278 So.
71 Cameron Schacht 6-4 255 So.

RG 77 Sherrone Moore 6-4 300 Jr. (JUCO last year)
Some true frosh
74 Brian Simmons 6-4 285 RFr. (hurt untill midseason)

RT 76 Branndon Braxton 6-6 318 So.
Brandon Walker (JUCO last year)

Take into account that Cooper is still recovering from his injury lasy year so true frosh Roark was taking all the first team snaps in the spring then woops he left the team.

Simmons is also the kid that got hurt in the weight room a little while ago and I think he is supposed to miss a couple of games I believe. They are not deep at G what so ever.

They are in BIG TIME trouble this season. What happens if they have more injuries? OL is one the biggest injury positions in football.

They have 6 incoming true frshmen coming that will have to play. OL is the one position in college that a redshirt is an almost must.

Also everyone keeps talking about their defense but good offenses always help defenses. If you are giving away field position, turning the ball ovewr, or keeping the D on the field to much it won't matter who's playing defense.

If AD gets ripped apart again this year since everyone will be aiming for him OU is dead.

Don't you think they would have made sure these other guys were clean before they got rid of JUST Romar and Quinn?

SHSUHorn said:
Okay just found out the other 6 players that were working at Big Red and more may soon follow.

CB Marcus Walker a starter his frosh year but has always been injured. Was a backup this coming season.

FS Nick Harris is the backup FS.

RB Allen Patrick. 4 string TB.

SS Jason Carter is the starter at SS.

RB Adrian Peterson. No big loss.

While AD probably should face the music as well, in a way he will. There is no way AD gets 2200 this year with this mess and he will miss out on the Heisman before going to the NFL after this year...after OU gets hit by the NCAA.

Should be a lesson to all North Texas HS football recruits--go to a clean and competitive program in Austin rather than the landthief program.

Exactly. Bomar was a Texas kid that gave is the finger to the Texas sign when he crossed the Red River.

He made snide remarks about Mack Brown wanting to give him a hug and what not. Real smart ass. I knew his dad in HS and he was a fuckin cock. Jerry Bomar is going to be a handful for OU when the media gets a hold of him.

Now we just need Ryan POerriloux to transfer there so we can kick the snot out of him and I will be living in a dream world.

SHSUHorn said:
Won't matter who's QB behind that OL.

Look at the depth chart.

LT 79 Chris Messner 6-6 280 Sr.
Some true frosh

LG 72 George Robinson 6-5 332 So.
Some true frosh

C 50 Jon Cooper 6-2 278 So.
71 Cameron Schacht 6-4 255 So.

RG 77 Sherrone Moore 6-4 300 Jr. (JUCO last year)
Some true frosh
74 Brian Simmons 6-4 285 RFr. (hurt untill midseason)

RT 76 Branndon Braxton 6-6 318 So.
Brandon Walker (JUCO last year)

Take into account that Cooper is still recovering from his injury lasy year so true frosh Roark was taking all the first team snaps in the spring then woops he left the team.

Simmons is also the kid that got hurt in the weight room a little while ago and I think he is supposed to miss a couple of games I believe. They are not deep at G what so ever.

They are in BIG TIME trouble this season. What happens if they have more injuries? OL is one the biggest injury positions in football.

They have 6 incoming true frshmen coming that will have to play. OL is the one position in college that a redshirt is an almost must.

Also everyone keeps talking about their defense but good offenses always help defenses. If you are giving away field position, turning the ball ovewr, or keeping the D on the field to much it won't matter who's playing defense.

If AD gets ripped apart again this year since everyone will be aiming for him OU is dead.

Opposing defenses will stack the front 7 and may allow the FS to freelance and spy on AD until their new QB can prove he can hit the receiver.

It looks ugly for OU and AD.

Texas wins the national title and you guys spend all your time bashing OU. That's the difference between the two schools. OU fans know how to act after winning a title. I guess that you guys forgot how after those 30+ years of doing without. Texas fans find anything that they can to help them believe that they have reached the level of the OU football program. Keep looking boys cos you are not there yet.

Rhett Bomar Dismissed from OU[FONT=verdana, arial, sans serif] [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, sans serif][SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, sans serif]What will the Sooners do next?[/FONT] Oklahoma star quarterback Rhett Bomar and offensive guard J.D. Quinn were dismissed from the team for violating NCAA rules by taking too much money for too little work at a Norman, Oklahoma car dealership.

So what does Oklahoma do now?

Considered the favorite to win the Big 12 title by many, or at least the front-runner along with Texas, OU has to scramble to find someone ready to take over the offense. Bomar was just starting to come into his own and was expected to take a big leap up in production and leadership this season when he got nailed for his transgressions. The backup situation was sketchy at best, but the hope was for all the inexperienced talent to get time to work in the system behind Bomar. Now several unknowns have to be ready for prime time, the young receiving corps has to be sharp from day one, and the biggest unknown before the Bomar incident, the offensive line, won’t have time to learn how to pass block.

If Oklahoma has any hope of playing for the national title, it either needs to find another year of eligibility for Jason White, Josh Heupel, or J.C. Watts, or it has to hope someone can do more than just hand off to star running back Adrian Peterson.

Option 1: Joey Halzle, Sophomore
The JUCO transfer enrolled early and looked good enough to be a solid number two man, and now he'll get a crash as the starter. He struggled this spring once the OU defense turned the heat up and still could use more time in the system to be even close to strong enough to be an adequate fill-in for Bomar. He’s tall and very fast.

Option 2: Paul Thompson, Senior
The starter going into the 2005 season, Thompson will forever be known as the quarterback who lost the home opener against TCU. He moved to receiver with the emergence of Bomar and caught 11 passes for 106 yards, but he's back in the mix at quarterback with good size and tremendous speed.

Option 3: Sam Bradford, Freshman
With good speed and great size at 6-5 and 200 pounds, Bradford is an athletic recruit who'll get a crash course in the offense once he gets in the practice mix. He threw for 2,422 yards and 19 touchdowns last year as an Oklahoma high school all-star.

What does this mean for Oklahoma and the national landscape: It might change everything in the Big 12 race. Oklahoma and Texas are each good enough to win the national title with the winner in the Red River Rivalry to potentially be in great shape if the Longhorns can get by Ohio State in the second week of the season. Besides Adrian Peterson, the one area OU had a big advantage over Texas was at quarterback thanks to the experience of Bomar. That’s gone. Now, not only does Texas appear to be the favorite to win the Big 12 title, Oklahoma’s September 16th date at Oregon looks even more dangerous

Rhett Bomar Fallout[FONT=verdana, arial, sans serif]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, sans serif]OU Doesn't Stoop to a Lower Level[/FONT] Rhett Butler told Scarlett O’Hara, “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.”
Throughout the past months, as it turns out, Rhett Bomar evidently told the University of Oklahoma football team the very same thing.
The now ex-OU quarterback, dismissed earlier today for taking home substantially more pay than his actual work hours indicated, obviously cared more about a few dead presidents than about winning or, much more importantly, personal integrity.

A quarterback is supposed to be a leader both on and off the field. Bomar not only put his future in jeopardy, but he also potentially killed his team’s national title hopes. Just ask Marcus Vick what happens to can’t-miss NFL prospects who screw things up.

So now we’re left to sift through the wreckage of this most untimely incident, the latest blot on the college football world and a realm of life ostensibly devoted to academics and character formation first, and to athletics second.

USC, Auburn and even OU’s rival Texas (with the departure of Ramonce Taylor) have recently felt the strain that comes with players succumbing to various forms of temptation, and other programs are still enmeshed in long-term difficulties for one reason or another.

The positive out of all this was how decisively OU head coach Bob Stoops acted. Stoops, made a bold and lived-out statement in favor of personal accountability. In a statement on the decision to dismiss Bomar from the Oklahoma football team, Stoops said that "I firmly believe that our program is stronger than any individual player and that a championship program cannot compromise its values." That’s a welcome and cleansing statement which is so towering as a beacon of integrity that it exceeds the wrong done by Bomar.

A football team’s chances of beating Texas and winning the Big 12 might have been compromised, but a decorated national championship coach displayed first-class values. Stoops has his priorities very much in order, and he realized what was truly important in this situation… for himself, for the health and reputation of his school, and for the character development of the young men still on the OU football team.

How Bomar’s dismissal will affect the Red River Rivalry and the Big XII South. Simply put, the early verdict is that it hurts OU, but not as much as one might think.

To pretend this loss won’t affect OU is to be naïve, but to think it destroys the Sooners is also a reach. Bomar was not a slam-dunk to be a stud this year. Better than 2005? Yes. But not all-world. And the fact that this event occurs a full month before Opening Day gives Stoops and his staff a lot of time to develop the next starter, whoever it will be. Ultimately, the OU-Texas battle will be decided by two teams, who will both be trotting out untested quarterbacks. In fact, the biggest single key in the Red River Rivalry—for this columnist’s money—is if Texas will remain a psychologically transformed team after last year’s beatdown of the Sooners and subsequent national title. If Texas retains its swagger, the Horns likely defeat OU. But if the loss of Vince Young turns out to be greater than anyone expected, chances are the loss of Rhett Bomar won’t keep Bob Stoops from regaining dominance over and against Mack Brown

In the nation's hottest recruiting border war, Oklahoma snatched the cream of the high school crop from Texas

By most standards Mack Brown had a signing day worthy of a champagne toast. By 9 a.m. on Feb. 4 the fax machine in the Texas coach's office was spitting out a steady stream of high school players' official commitments. An hour later, as the last scrawled signature arrived, a healthy 19 of the 24 recruits who'd made official visits to Austin had pledged allegiance to the Longhorns. But that day Brown fielded as many questions about the in-state players who had slipped away to archrival Oklahoma as about his new class. "The first thing you have to say is that OU runs a great program," Brown said. "Some of the good players, especially in the northern part of the state, are gonna go up to Oklahoma."

Make that the best players, this year. While co-national champions USC and LSU topped the major recruiting experts' rankings, the most decisive victory--for control of talent-rich Texas--was scored by Oklahoma. In 1999, a year after he arrived in Austin, Texas coach Mack Brown hauled in the country's best recruiting class, studded with the state's best talent, including Cory Redding, now of the Detroit Lions. In each of the next three years the Longhorns signed the consensus top Texas senior and ranked among the top five recruiting classes nationwide. But this year, on the heels of the Longhorns' fourth straight loss to Oklahoma, a 65-13 rout in October, Brown watched the state's two best prospects head across the border: Palestine High tailback Adrian Peterson, who has drawn comparisons with Eric Dickerson, and Grand Prairie High quarterback Rhett Bomar. "Oklahoma pulled a lot of great high school players out of Texas back in the '70s," says Jerry Bomar, Rhett's father and high school coach, "but the talk around here is that this has to be the first time the Sooners stole the state's top running back and top passer."

Texas did its best to land the two. Brown and his assistants started sending letters to Bomar during his sophomore year, after he had attended a football camp in Austin, and they called his house at midnight last May 1, the first day coaches were allowed to telephone '04 recruits. In talks with Bomar, who has a 4.3 GPA, Brown stressed the vast business connections of Texas alums. "They played the Texas card quite a bit," says Jerry, a former safety at Texas Tech. "At one point Brown said, 'C'mon, Rhett. You even have a Southern name, a Texas name. Don't turn your back on your home state.'" In one meeting with the Longhorns' coach, says Rhett, Brown "wouldn't stop hugging me. He was such a nice guy. But in the end that stuff didn't make too much of a difference."

If Brown's personal touch didn't win over the nation's top quarterback and his father, Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops's focus on football did. After a visit to Grand Prairie last spring, Stoops and three assistants talked strategy with Jerry and his staff for hours. In a phone call Stoops, who coached Heisman-winning quarterback Jason White last season and runner-up Josh Heupel in 2000, told Rhett he could be the next Sooner in line for the trophy. Throughout the recruiting process Stoops scoffed at the notion that players were under any obligation to play in their home state. "Bob had a great line," Jerry recalls. "'What's going to happen down the road when you're drafted to play for New England?'"

The argument to stay home didn't resonate with Peterson either. Two days after a Texan named Russell Norton bought a full-page ad in the Feb. 2 edition of the Palestine Herald-Press encouraging Peterson to remain in his home state, the nation's No. 1 tailback signed with the Sooners. "OU keeps beating them," Peterson told The Dallas Morning News. "That's why players want to go there."

Brown did bring in enough talent--all from Texas--to finish with the No. 2 recruiting class in the Big 12, and he rationalized the loss of the state's top two players. "We have a sophomore quarterback [Vince Young] set to start and a starting senior running back [Cedric Benson] returning, and I'm sure that made a difference," says Brown. "As Lou Holtz once said, 'You've got to worry about the players you do get, not the players you don't get.' I'm worried about getting better in spring practice and getting Texas its first national title since the 1970s."

That might be what's needed to shut the door on Oklahoma recruiters. "Mack Brown has been touted as a recruiting giant recently, but what does he have to show for it?" says Jerry Bomar. "Stoops had a national champion in 2000 and one of the top teams in the country ever since. OU's proof is in the pudding."

:spank:

Next point...Texas has now lost one of its' big games (although it will always be a big game no matter how good or bad OU is). Now the focus on tOSU becomes even more intense with slightly less focus and intensity on Nebraska, OU, and TT.

SoonerKL--Sorry. But don't act like Sooner Nation is above the fray.

I'll keep OU in the top 25 but they are now out of my top 10.

Horn--I agree on the unders and the defense keeping them in games but the D is going to get worn down unless a QB can move the ball.

I'm not going to be delusional. Thompson can step up and move the ball and so can the JuCo. But I think that this year is going to look a lot like last year. The better D will probably only mean 3 losses instead of 4. The new QB and hurt OL will kill them against Oregon and Texas and at least one other.

Not trying to stir the pot, but SoonerKl has a point. Horns fans seem to really love to go crazy when something like this happens at Oklahoma while brushing aside the actions of Ramonce Taylor. Personally, I think the criminal actions of Taylor are a lot worse. However, horns fans seem to ignore that.

From a Sooner on Hornfans:

He should NOT be felt sorry for !!!

Stoops shouldn't be commended for getting rid of Bomar. He SHOULD have booted him way before this. Kinda like he shouldn't have let Dvoracek come back. That was WEAK !!! Stoops isn't any different than any other coach who makes WAY too much money and realizes that his gravy train may be pulling away from the station with a couple more 4 loss seasons. Suck it up, Bobby !!!

OU SHOULD be investigated thoroughly by the NCAA.

Any cover-up attempts made (if any) should result in immediate termination of jobs by coaches, admin. , etc...

I'm not disappointed to see Bomar leave, becuase like many of you...I thought he was WAY over-hyped as well. (I'm really not just saying that because he's gone.)

I was EXTREMELY upset with Stoops for not booting him after his SECOND under-age drinking arrest. I mean, it was at the freaking Ford Center in front of 19,000 people !!! He should have been booted, not for drinking before he's 21, but for being an IDIOT !!!

Clean house of ALL trouble players and give me the "kids" that worked their butts off to get that scholarship and appreciate it every day of their lives.

Heck, I'll take a team full of walk-ons that are there every day with little or no hope of playing a snap. But they still show up and still give it what they've got.

Who the crap thought we were going 14-0 this year anyway? Absolutely NO offensive line. Suspect receiving corps. Idiot for a QB who, by the way, would've been starting all over this year anyway...learning new system. It's not like Bomar learned anything last year anyway. Did anyone here see how the coaches "trusted" him so much that we threw ZERO passes in the second half against Tulsa in a game that wasn't decided until the final minutes?

No loss. Any others that come up as well...see ya.

Let's play the freaking game and use no lame excuses if we lose. Everyone needs to quit their freaking crying and grow some balls.

Stoops wants to act like, "Hey, we tell the guys what the NCAA rules are. It's up to them to follow them. We can't babysit them." Then he takes a preemptive strike to please the NCAA and provide cover.

If anyone is asking whether Stoops knew, or should have known, what was going on, the full and complete answer is "Duh." Let's see, we have 8+ Sooner players working at a car dealership named "Big Red Sports" and driving around in their cars which the players did not own. If this doesn't scream incredibly inappropriate booster influence, I guess it's ok for Texas players to work as paralegals (without certification) at 7-figure salaries in Joe Jamail's law office or to "work" as DJs for Clear Channel without actually appearing on the air.

The NCAA must come in here and investigate. They should also delve deeper into Auburn and USC. It's time to smack the schools back into shape and if these schools must be the whipping boys, so be it.

rjurewitz said:
Next point...Texas has now lost one of its' big games (although it will always be a big game no matter how good or bad OU is). Now the focus on tOSU becomes even more intense with slightly less focus and intensity on Nebraska, OU, and TT.

SoonerKL--Sorry. But don't act like Sooner Nation is above the fray.

I never said that they were as you say "above the fray". It was a dumb-ass move by a couple of dumb-ass players. That's the bottom line, but don't read more into it than what it is. There are no records of ANY other players working there this summer. The dealership is under new ownership by a family that has been in Oklahoma for 40 years and they will not and have not employed any football players. OU will move on from this, for better or worse. But either way there's nothing that can be done about it now. What other people may say or accuse the program of doing is total hearsay until proven otherwise. If it does come to light I will be the first to say that I was wrong, but if it doesn't I expect you guys to do the same.:shake:

Stewart20 said:
Not trying to stir the pot, but SoonerKl has a point. Horns fans seem to really love to go crazy when something like this happens at Oklahoma while brushing aside the actions of Ramonce Taylor. Personally, I think the criminal actions of Taylor are a lot worse. However, horns fans seem to ignore that.

You should read Hornfans some time. Most Texas fans said good riddance as soon as that story came out. We all feel sad because he is such a talent, but the kid kept fuckin' up.

Are we cool now? Are we being fair and balanced?

Ok, good.

OU sucks.

SoonerKL said:
I never said that they were as you say "above the fray". It was a dumb-ass move by a couple of dumb-ass players. That's the bottom line, but don't read more into it than what it is. There are no records of ANY other players working there this summer. The dealership is under new ownership by a family that has been in Oklahoma for 40 years and they will not and have not employed any football players. OU will move on from this, for better or worse. But either way there's nothing that can be done about it now. What other people may say or accuse the program of doing is total hearsay until proven otherwise. If it does come to light I will be the first to say that I was wrong, but if it doesn't I expect you guys to do the same.:shake:

Sooner--The reason for the hate from both sides is from years of good competition. Deep down inside I think both sides respect each other and the hate comes from the disappointment of costly losses.

Now, can we agree that aTm should go fuck themselves?

There aren't any aTm fans on here, are there? Didn't think so.

Like OU fans wouldn't be doing the same if it happened to VY last year. Soonerkl our teams are fierce rivals and I'll admit you are one of the coolest sooners I've come across most are just as bad as us.

Problem is even when OU was winning all those titles under Switzer we knew he was cheating his ass off. Switzer was the son of a bootlegger and money-lender who spent time in prison for his activities. Switzer's teams were racked by several scandals and placed on NCAA probation twice, and Switzer was frequently accused of lax discipline on his teams. It was a series of brushes with the law by his players following the 1988 season that contributed to the end of his coaching career at Oklahoma.

Now look what is going on at OU. Hell it was just a couple of months ago the bball team went through this shit.

FYI Texas is 56-39-5 vs OU

Stewart20 said:
With OU's defense, take the under in all games until proven otherwise.

Throughout the course of this thread, this post stands out as the purpose we are all here -- to win money.
smiley_abcs.gif

Stewert, you don't put a team on NCAA sanctions because a player decides he likes pot.

But when a team has 8 players working for an OU booster's car dealership. That is illegal and unfair. Especially is cases like this are brought up in recruiting. OU got Bomar and Peterson out of Texas high schools. They were the #1 players in the country and their position.

Peterson gets to drive a lexus while Bomar is getting paid $300 an hour.

These scenrios are not even close.

I read Hornsfans after Taylor left. I was not impressed by the fans. They brushed it off by saying what I will sum up as "oh well, more touches for all our other talented players." That is not addressing the criminal actions of Taylor.

SoonerKL said:
In case you didn't know it rj, most car sales people do drive around in cars that they do not own.

That's not the context in which I heard it. The way I heard it was that AD was thinking about buying the car (he was then acting as a customer) and he drove it around for quite awhile.

When I bought my SUV, the dealership let me drive it before I bought it. For 24 hours.

AD got special treatment but OU is willing to sweep it under the rug in their internal investigation because they have a declaration from Big Red that letting customers borrow vehicles for prolonged periods of time is "standard business practice." Don't doubt that the NCAA would disagree if they look at it.

For God's sake, Peterson returned the Lexus. I have let several hundred people drive a vehicle for a week or two to see if they want it or not. Understand the business before talking.

Stewart20 said:
I read Hornsfans after Taylor left. I was not impressed by the fans. They brushed it off by saying what I will sum up as "oh well, more touches for all our other talented players." That is not addressing the criminal actions of Taylor.

Sorry we are so deep.

BTW, in between those comments were the "Good riddance" comments.

Speaking of deep, did anyone watch THSCA game last night. McGee, Cobb, Brown, and what's his name (our WR-CB recruit--I'm drawing a blank right now while getting loaded in my hotel room outside the High Desert Prison in Susanville, CA). Reminds me of the old dude in "Dazed and Confused"--"Lookin' tough!!"

Those 3 count whether you like it or not. So I say 7-4. Don't be pissed at Switzer for doing whatever it took to win. People don't give a shit about this or that. It comes down to wins and losses. PERIOD.

Apparently overshadowed in all of this is that OU and tOSU signed a home and home deal in '16 and '17.

I never said that that Texas should be sanctioned by the NCAA because of Taylor. All I said was that Texas fans seemed to brush that aside while attacking OU. Aside from NCAA rules, in my mind what Taylor did was much worse as a violation of criminal law. I probably see it that way though because I'm a prosecuting attorney.

stewert, Ramonce trasferred because he was already off the team due to grades. Since he's been spending the summer in legal meetings he never went to class so he was never going to UT anyway.

Also Taylor hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

Stewart20 said:
I never said that that Texas should be sanctioned by the NCAA because of Taylor. All I said was that Texas fans seemed to brush that aside while attacking OU. Aside from NCAA rules, in my mind what Taylor did was much worse as a violation of criminal law. I probably see it that way though because I'm a prosecuting attorney.

Where do you practice?

Horn--Off topic, but you'll love this about your he-bitch, VY from SI's Peter King:

1. I think Vince Young has captivated his teammates, the fans and the coaches. Watching him roll out and throw 55-yard liners with a flick of the wrist, you think: God, if he's accurate, and he can pick up this offense this year, he's going to be really good -- and we're going to see him sooner than later.

JumpOnBoard said:

Like that, JOB? Someone on Hornfans already dubbed it The Booster Bowl.

I just hate that these contracts are so far in advance.

I'm looking forward to 2010 (or is it 2011?) when Texas travels to its' second home stadium, the Rose Bowl, to play UCLA. SoCal Texas Exes will represent.

Okay just heard on the radio link that two more players are being investigated by the NCAA adding 8 more players that could get in trouble. The other two are Hatley the K and only schollie kicker and DJ Wolfe the teams top CB.

Stewart20 said:
columbus, ohio. Guess you know my alma mater now. LOL

Oh, shit. Then I've got my bias cross-exam of you already done. Next witness.

You'll love that I'm sitting in a hotel in Susanville, CA (pop. 17,000--which is puny for California) waiting to take the deposition of a Blood gang member at High Desert Prison for my wrongful death case. Homeboy came into my client's apartment complex with a pump 12 gauge, pulled it on her 17 year old borderline retarded child, asked him if he banged, pulled the trigger (misfire), then chased him into a stairwell where he unloaded another round of OO into his side letting him bleed to death. Then he strolls out of the complex like nothing happened. I have video of him leaving from the nearby trolley station. Cool motherfucker.

This is a wasted trip as he'll take the 5th but I have to do it anyway. Unfortunately it's going to cost me because CHP got me going 100 in a 65 up here. That's a big ticket.

SHSUHorn said:
Okay just heard on the radio link that two more players are being investigated by the NCAA adding 8 more players that could get in trouble. The other two are Hatley the K and only schollie kicker and DJ Wolfe the teams top CB.

I've heard so many names tonight. Hornfans and Soonerfans are running rife with rumors.

RJ.....Really? A deposition of a convict. Who are you suing for the wrongful death? Surely you aren't getting any money from some gangbanger?

Back