If it's Texas vs. Ohio St.

Okay, I'm just getting into this thread, but can someone familiar with Texas explain McCoy's 77% completion percentage? They don't dink-dunk like TTech....

They do dink dunk. Not as much as TT but they do it. Mccoy is accurate as hell though and they will throw over the top.

Mccoy is pretty incredible on third down conversions.

I hope that the Buckeyes will come up with trick plays where Boeckman, Pryor and Wells are all in the game at the same time.

Wasnt it announced that there will be a pacakge with Boeckman and Pryor both on the field? I swear I read that somewhere.

Horn-

Thanks for the reply, If anyone knows this team Im pretty sure that its going to be you.

Wasnt it announced that there will be a pacakge with Boeckman and Pryor both on the field? I swear I read that somewhere.

Horn-

Thanks for the reply, If anyone knows this team Im pretty sure that its going to be you & RJ.

Fixed it for ya.

:shake:

faded a horns fan is telling the truth that they dont want to be there-

when you play all year for the national championship you have one goal and that is to win this

its like trying to get to fuck a supermodel all season-

and then being told the week before that you are going to screw madusa instead-

-

faded a horns fan is telling the truth that they dont want to be there-

when you play all year for the national championship you have one goal and that is to win this

its like trying to get to fuck a supermodel all season-

and then being told the week before that you are going to screw madusa instead-

-
I'll give Medussa a shot :cheers:

they dont want to be there

Once again, you don't have the slightest fucking clue what you're talking about. Have you even watched a Texas game this year? Other than the 1st half against Tech, tell me one game they've came out sleepwalking. You wont find one and it won't happen again. Lesson learned.

By all accounts, bowl practices have been outstanding and this team is tired of being disrespected. Like I said before, win or lose, it won't be because of motivation.

If Texas does happen to be up, I can sure as shit bank on opening the in-game thread and see you posting how shitty Ohio St is and why people shouldn't have been on them

Once again, you don't have the slightest fucking clue what you're talking about. Have you even watched a Texas game this year? Other than the 1st half against Tech, tell me one game they've came out sleepwalking. You wont find one and it won't happen again. Lesson learned.

By all accounts, bowl practices have been outstanding and this team is tired of being disrespected. Like I said before, win or lose, it won't be because of motivation.

If Texas does happen to be up, I can sure as shit bank on opening the in-game thread and see you posting how shitty Ohio St is and why people shouldn't have been on them

Texas wil not be up, they are playing real athletes bro--

the db's on mizzou and kansas, colorado, even tech are the worst possibly to play college ball. Do these guys even play highschool ball?

Holy crap the big 12 used to be a good conference, but now is a joke.
YOu mean to tell me you think bradord is that good, no he is not competition is that bad--

I coudl assemble a team of athletes from CTG who is not that far off from T tech or missou secondary-

Texas is going to find out pretty quick that the BUCKEYES are for real-

half the field is on ED REED SHUTDOWN MODE TONIGHT with JENKINS on the corner-

THe big 12 db's are like a dumb dog, where you fake throwing a ball and they go running even though you still have the ball in your hand.

Texas also mailed in the first half vs A and M-

why are you so angry?

fans from teams will defend their team-- its natural and they will bet it--

I am fan of neither team, i feel though that this line is off and ohio state can win this game--

WHY?

ANytime you have 3 future NFL STARS on your team in Ohio--

JENKINS- be a shutdown corner in the NFL-

WELLS- is rated the top running back in college--

PRYOR- he will be in NFL as a receiver probably--

SO after motivation and Tressel is dangerous as A DOG, not good as a favorite--

I think Texas is a very very very average team-- they beat no one except OU and that was a fluke--

Texas beat not one other quality team in the season- Oh and they lost to a team that lines up 11 mickey mouse cartoon characters on defense and has a QB that Oklahoma made look like a joke--

Stats dont lie TEXAS is a mid level sec team----

Actually, the defenses in the Big XII are NFL caliber. Otherwise ,all the teams would score in 90's.

;)

The spread is rising at every bookie.

Perfect I feel better and better , late public bad money is going on texas-

due to national championship bullshit and also ohio state losing record in the bowl games--

Believe nothing you hear and only 50% of what you see-- this is the reason Ohio wins, they will prove that what people saw is over and they are better and can win tonight

The BCS agreed with me, they said screw texas because they lost to TECH and Oklahoma killed TECH--

the disparity in the way the 2 teams played TECH was a big reason why Oklahoma made it through--

FOr good reason as no one can tell me with a straight face that Texas would even be competitive vs Oklahoma in a title game.

Well shit, maybe we should just shouldn't show up with all 3 future NFL'ers on the other side of the ball. How is a Texas team team with a bunch of scrubs going to compete.

Whatever you say Sammy. Good health with your play

fans from teams will defend their team-- its natural and they will bet it--

I am fan of neither team, i feel though that this line is off and ohio state can win this game--

WHY?

ANytime you have 3 future NFL STARS on your team in Ohio--

JENKINS- be a shutdown corner in the NFL-

WELLS- is rated the top running back in college--

PRYOR- he will be in NFL as a receiver probably--

SO after motivation and Tressel is dangerous as A DOG, not good as a favorite--

I think Texas is a very very very average team-- they beat no one except OU and that was a fluke--

Texas beat not one other quality team in the season- Oh and they lost to a team that lines up 11 mickey mouse cartoon characters on defense and has a QB that Oklahoma made look like a joke--

Stats dont lie TEXAS is a mid level sec team----

Back