I need some Football action wk on bowls

Live In-Play Football 9252 South Carolina* +2½ -110 vs Wisconsin x1 ill play this as long as they want want to give it to me

Happy New Year to you and Tracey Blood. Hope her mom is ok and I wish you all the best for the year coming up, and hope we can maybe hook up sometime again in Vegas or other venues.

Thanks Tim
I hope things work out so that we can get together...specks,reds and some nice pomps

Great job on the bowls this yr my friend Continued success :shake:

I played Bama BIG on 12/9 and bought it to -13. I hit it again Big -14
It is available @ -16.5 at a few books presently so I will list it at that...like it to -23
260 Alabama* -16½ -110 vs Oklahoma x 24
as we have seen this bowl season, shit happens....and there are lot of scenarios that can take place in this game. I expect both teams to try to establish the running game. Both teams do it well. Oklahoma is 18th in the nation in rushing, averaging 235 yards/g, and Alabama is 21st with 212. But the Tide has the advantage with a big, physical offensive line and a defense that is designed to stop the run. The Tide is fifth in the nation in rush defense, giving up only 108 y/g. The Sooners have struggled to stop the running game against quality opponents this season. Notre Dame, Texas, Baylor and Oklahoma St and the top four teams on Oklahoma's schedule averaged 232 yards/g on the ground against the Sooners. Oklahoma lost two of those games and have yet to see a team quite as good as Alabama. Sooners passing attack isn’t the most prolific in the country @186 YPG, 99th in FBS and should not pose a problem. Alabama offense was responsible for 38.8 points and 448 yards per game during the regular season. If McCarron who completed 67.6 percent of his passes for 2,676 yrds, 26 TDs and only five picks is on his game, this could get ugly early as he spreads the ball around to a talented array of wide receivers. Both Norwood and Cooper wideouts brought down 36 catches apiece for more than 1,100 combined yards.Alabama is plus-6 and Oklahoma plus-5. Forcing turnovers may be more of a key for Oklahoma, which probably want to get many scoring opportunities against the Tide’s defense. But Alabama has turned over the ball just 12 times this season.
It’s been talked about since the matchup was announced, but there remains the question of how excited Alabama will be for this game. But the Tide’s motivation seems in question because of its last-second loss to rival Auburn in the season finale. Saban said he likes the way his team has practiced this week. But even he admits you don’t know how they’ll play until the game begins. I am betting big that the Tide comes to play Bama ball and wins something like 41-13. I am leaving this total alone but lean Over

GLTA

Last edited:
I like Bama. There were some motivational concerns, but with Saban returning that should help their focus. On paper, the match up isn't close. Of course, the same could be said for Baylor and Texas A&M.

GL

Gorgolon, HuntDog, Thanks fellas GL tonite

added
260 Alabama* Over 34 -110 vs Oklahoma x3

259 Oklahoma* Under 17½ -110 vs Alabama x3

RTR, GL Blood I am looking forward to the game and think the Tide will be ready.

Thanks Tim GL to U my friend

added
259 Oklahoma/Alabama* Over 51 -110 x1
the total hit 51 and I just had to have some
I am depending on Bama's Size, Speed, Strength and the bigtime stage to take this over as I dont believe Oki get over 17

GL and enjoy the game

Sorry Blood - This game just really surprised me in a lot of ways. I couldn't have been more wrong about it. Agree, very well done by Stoops...masterful game plan.

Back