I need some Football action wk on bowls

Do you still like Navy @ -7?

NO,TF

the Navy side play is as much of a homer pick(retired MCPO) for me as the fact that I believe both teams will have success with their running game but I think Navy has more success with their trip opt and will win by 7.

I do believe this is a 64 pt game and really like the Over 56 and may add another 100 to thiss play after i see the pregame show

GL TF

Hope all is well

Wouldn't be a college football day without a little parlay by Mr Hound.

Good luck, old young friend.

How's Mother in law ? and How Old ??
Hoping you had safe trip to Pittsburgh.

Thanks MrBull

Motherinlaw is bout ninety and if she makes it thru this episode she will have to come live with us...not looking forward to that but family comes 1st. Tracey should arrive in Pitt tonite and will know more soon. She suggested that I stay here in SoAla with the MH un til we get a better handle on things

GL Sir

added small two gamer parlay

1. 12/30/2013 11:45 AM College Football 231 Middle Tennessee State/Navy* Over 54 -170
  2. 12/30/2013 3:15 PM College Football 233 Mississippi* -145 vs Georgia Tech
Risking 100 To Win 169

Thanks Blood. Things are good. Hope you had a good Chritstmas!

NO,TF

the Navy side play is as much of a homer pick(retired MCPO) for me as the fact that I believe both teams will have success with their running game but I think Navy has more success with their trip opt and will win by 7.

I do believe this is a 64 pt game and really like the Over 56 and may add another 100 to thiss play after i see the pregame show

GL TF

Hope all is well

we havent seen it so far but there is to much offense capability on this field to not to do the Over thing...but it down to 51 and double down imo

2nd half and final play on this game poolyr played and VERY poorly officiated game
231 Middle Tennessee State/Navy* Over 26 -132 for 2nd Half x4

glta

Great stuff from clown in his thread.

Navy cruising scoring td on first drive and moving at will to start second drive ... then over the course of the second drive they lost two starting olinemen, 1 blocking TE ( aka third lineman ) and since have not gotten chunk runs. They lost a linebacker to injury, a safety to an ejection, and the backup safety just got his bell rung. Not gonna know who gets healthy to play 2h but if those guys are all out mtsu is the better team. Raiders receive the 2h kick as well.

Wise, I like the under for the game and played the Under again gl 2nd half 233 Mississippi/Georgia Tech* Under 28 -140 for 2nd Half x1

Thanks Bloody. I took overs and hedged out in live in game. Can't seem to catch an over all Bowl Season. Never seen anything like it but every time I'm on the under the account increases.

yeah, those damn hooks will bite u in the ass...if i could not buy it down i wouldn't paly it either...never give the man the advantage

GL Gorgolon :cheers:

Tues
239 Boston College* +7½ -120 vs Arizona U xhalf
239 Boston College* +245 vs Arizona U xhalf
239 Boston College/Arizona U* Over 57 -110 x2

242 UCLA* -7 -110 vs Virginia Tech x5
241 Virginia Tech/UCLA* Under 48 -120 x1

244 Rice* +7½ -120 vs Mississippi State x1
243 Mississippi State/Rice* Under 51 -120 x1

246 Texas A&M* -12 -110 vs Duke x10
245 Duke/Texas A&M* Over 75 -110 x2

GLTA

I'm on BC and UCLA. I'm warming up to Texas A&M and Overs. A&M and their defense makes it tough to lay dd's.

If u look @ A&M strickly from a defensive aspect then I agree that DD should scare u but if u look at Manziel being a showman and showman usually show up and put on a show then that is a completely different scenario. A&M has to love the match-up of their offense against Duke’s defense. Duke’s defense does not stop offenses that average 538 yards per game. Heck, they let Pitt's Savage put up 598 yards and 55 points. Duke’s defense stops horrid offenses like NC St,VT and Wake Forest, the kind that do a good job of stopping themselves but I dont think they will not come close to stopping JohnnyU imo

A&M big

GL Blood...Like UCLA and Texas A&M myself.

A square bettor I know also has taken A&M, and that scares me some.

Happy New Year

- Gorg

Thanks Gorgon, good to we agree GL

A&M is one of my two dime plays this bowl season and UCLA is one of handful of nickle plays

i have a nickle parlay on these two also

[TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]
  1. 12/31/2013 2:00 PM College Football 242 UCLA* -275 vs Virginia Tech
  2. 12/31/2013 8:00 PM College Football 246 Texas A&M* -7 -280 vs Duke
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Risking 500 To Win 425
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

parlay

1. 12/31/2013 8:00 PM College Football 245 Duke/Texas A&M* Over 68 -300
  2. 12/31/2013 8:00 PM College Football 246 Texas A&M* -9 -190 vs Duke
Risking 500 To Win 518

Bloody, I was looking to hedge out of the UCLA play but Thomas got dinged and his backup looks spooked. Thoughts?

Wed
248 Georgia* -7 -140 vs Nebraska x3
247 Nebraska/Georgia* Under 60 -115 x2

250 North Texas* -6 -118 vs UNLV x2
249 UNLV/North Texas* Under 55 -116 x2

252 South Carolina* +3 -130 vs Wisconsin x3
252 South Carolina* +115 vs Wisconsin x2
251 Wisconsin/South Carolina* Under 51½ -110 x2

254 LSU* -7 -130 vs Iowa x half
253 Iowa/LSU* Under 51 -142 x1

256 Stanford* -6 -120 vs Michigan State x5
255 Michigan State/Stanford* Under 44 -140 x1

257 Central Florida* +17½ -120 vs Baylor x1
257 Central Florida/Baylor* Under 71 -110 x1

GLTA

Like ur s.e.c. Plays mr. Hound sc at top of list gl

Good to see the confidence in the SEC plays. Some very interesting games today
GL cantcomplain

On gorja...haven't looked further too hung over gl blood
:) :) I understand ''hungover'' .....way to many brain cells killed by he ole hound over the years

GL guys

as far as the games, I am sure that Spurrier and offensive coordinator have watched the tape of the four 50+ yard plays that Penn State made against the Badgers in their regular season finale and will have a winning game plan defensive end Clowney will go out with a bang on this big national stage.

as for Gorga, backup qb Mason played well in his lone start this year, completing 61% of his passes for 299 yards with 2 TDs and he will have had a month of practice to get ready for this one so I dont see a big problem here if we get just a little bit of D from the Dawgs

Happy New Year to you and Tracey Blood. Hope her mom is ok and I wish you all the best for the year coming up, and hope we can maybe hook up sometime again in Vegas or other venues.

Back