I may get laughed at. But my take on the Braves going forward.

• Thread starter Thread starter bamabradley2424
  • Start date Start date
B

bamabradley2424

I've had a lot goin on this year as some of you know. But the past month or so I've been able to watch my braves a lot. There bats have been coming alive. At one point a couple of days ago I think they had 5 guys with decent hitting Streaks. And I absolutely love the Kemp trade. Freddie finally has somebody behind him. Plus it lets markakis a lot to. Inciaarte has been on a nice steak as well. I love Adonis at 3rd. There offense was putrid for a while because they left so many men on base. I love what they are doing. I watched them and the twins in that series and truly believe within 2 years both are playoff teams. The braves will have more many than ever to spend on free agents after the 17 season. But my point. The braves have great value going forward this year in my eyes. I'll probably play them everyday. They have been good to me since I started playing them. Just my 2 cents

Folty kills me. Like the other night against the Pirates he let one pitch basically ruin his start.

pretty nice timing with what they did yesterday and now today. Part of me wonders if it's cuz Martinez/Waino didn't have it, but i'm definitely keeping an eye out as Johnson seems to be doing pretty well in the closer role and Vizcaino returns shortly

Ya Warner I understand what u are saying. But there offense has been doing a ton better the past 2-3 weeks. Adding kemp helps tremendously.

Ya. I need the dang twins to score one more stinking run.

have looked more comfortable as a team at the plate lately.

I think they make a BIG run at Ramos in the offseason. Team might be considerably better next year if so.

I hate it but markakis is probably gone after this year. They love mallex smith and with him and Inciarte in the outfield together alotnof runs will be taken away. The braves are so young and will have a lot of money to spend. Also all those trades will keep helping in future trades for them. I hated dealing Shelby Miller But what a steal they got. They got Inciarte whom I love. Dansby Swanson who looks like he will be a superstar (not in that deal but they have a second baseman they are high on who they plan on bringing up along with Swanson). And they also got Aaron Blair. I really like what this front office has been doing. And they also are committed with that new ball park to spend some money.

bama,

regardless of how they finish the year, we both have a ton to look forward to (i am a phillies fan). The Braves have done an incredible job of rebuilding the system and have arms for days in the minors. The Phillies are in a similar boat, and you can't rule out the Mets with their young starters. The East is just going to be a lot of fun in the next 10 years.

I still want to know what kind of photos or incriminating evidence your GM has over the Diamondbacks GM to get them to agree on that Shelby Miller deal.

D-Woww I agree with you on your Phillies. Franco and Joseph are gonna be bashers and y'all got the arms to. The East will be brutal in a few years. Lmao at the comment about the d-backs GM. Could end up being one of the best trades ever lol.

D-Woww I agree with you on your Phillies. Franco and Joseph are gonna be bashers and y'all got the arms to. The East will be brutal in a few years. Lmao at the comment about the d-backs GM. Could end up being one of the best trades ever lol.

its one of the worst i have ever seen and if swanson becomes a superstar it might be the worst of all time.

at least the philly/texas hamels trade got Texas a stud. That was a great trade for both teams; Texas got a guy who is a possibly Cy Young and we got a bunch of great prospects

And its funny that you mentioned Joseph. I like him, hes been great, but hes not penciled in as the long term 1b here. Lots of questions about him, the team is nto ready to hand the 1b keys over to him yet.

funny to see that StL gave up on Shelby and then he had one good season where he still was tagged with 17 losses and ARI shipped the farm for him

I believe up until tonight the braves where 10-4 in the last 14 still gotta chance tonight. That bullpen is nasty and gonna be unreal

Back