HUNT #NFL 2019-2020

Hunt been doing this live betting so long. Most people didn't have a clue. I see guys all over now thinking they are experts on live betting and it cracks me up. He is an OG. Sticking with NFL.. he finally convinced me to learn trading on 9-15-2013... Chargers at Eagles (33-30 final). He walked me through it for a half and by 2nd half I was hooked and made a bunch of cash that day. I've been applying those lessons ever since although NBA is coming where I do well...not bad CFB...up n down NFL.

HUNT Says:

4. Math...pregame totals, know where you are as far as teasers hitting/not hitting....especially the 6.5 and 13.5 ones. That's vegas money makers. Know each team's team totals as well. Mainly know the pregame numbers..you want to be as far away from those as possible....that's what the general pop. plays...98% of this board and everywhere else plays that. YOU don't want to be that person...gen pop...overall loses.

This Is IMPORTANT. For Any Sport. My Live Betting (Baseball) Almost Done With The Playoffs Here.
But I Need To Know The Lines/Over Unders/Team Totals before the game starts.
Knowing which bullpen is better is HUGE.
I like a team that's +180. They score 2 in the Top of the first and are still giving me +140 live, cause we are now going to the Bottom Of The 1st, I'll Jump In Again.
Top of 4. Underdogs 4-1. Now the before the game favorite is +160, I see another opportunity. Is that home team overall much better? Are they known to do more scoring later in the game?

Takes time, and yeah...Good and Bad days. Never tried with Football, but thanks for the knowledge of Football Live Betting HUNT :shake:

ts
Hunt been doing this live betting so long. Most people didn't have a clue. I see guys all over now thinking they are experts on live betting and it cracks me up. He is an OG. Sticking with NFL.. he finally convinced me to learn trading on 9-15-2013... Chargers at Eagles (33-30 final). He walked me through it for a half and by 2nd half I was hooked and made a bunch of cash that day. I've been applying those lessons ever since although NBA is coming where I do well...not bad CFB...up n down NFL.

Jesus, you do have a memory of an elephant. I;m glad I helped you out that day. Now if we can get you to do international hoops and tennis...we're golden.

Fuck those twitter birds.

I'm learning Volleyball right now.

You taught me the discrepancy in totals for NBA..killed it that first year, then NBA became NBA I guess. I'll let you talk about that one.

I think the point is, myself, @scarf31 and you and others is that there is an advantage to beating the book. Roll with it, punch a fucker in the mouth, be confident.

Here to help anyone who needs it or wants it. This place is my home..I'm not going anywhere. I just happened to get lucky, go on a monster run, and cash out. I'll most likely be back for bowls and NFL playoffs.

HUNT Says:

4. Math...pregame totals, know where you are as far as teasers hitting/not hitting....especially the 6.5 and 13.5 ones. That's vegas money makers. Know each team's team totals as well. Mainly know the pregame numbers..you want to be as far away from those as possible....that's what the general pop. plays...98% of this board and everywhere else plays that. YOU don't want to be that person...gen pop...overall loses.

This Is IMPORTANT. For Any Sport. My Live Betting (Baseball) Almost Done With The Playoffs Here.
But I Need To Know The Lines/Over Unders/Team Totals before the game starts.
Knowing which bullpen is better is HUGE.
I like a team that's +180. They score 2 in the Top of the first and are still giving me +140 live, cause we are now going to the Bottom Of The 1st, I'll Jump In Again.
Top of 4. Underdogs 4-1. Now the before the game favorite is +160, I see another opportunity. Is that home team overall much better? Are they known to do more scoring later in the game?

Takes time, and yeah...Good and Bad days. Never tried with Football, but thanks for the knowledge of Football Live Betting HUNT :shake:

I'm terrible at MLB now, just don't have the time for it. But damn that sounds fucking great. Thanks vap!

Awesome stuff no question but only true dengens can live bet..sucks for the little fish but that's the way the cookie crumbles

I've been learning international hoops. I follow along on the ole bet 365 and have made a few plays along the way. I'm learning that and it is a Soft ass market.

Trading NBA and doing totals is wild stuff. I have a methodology I use...Hunt does a lot of quarters etc. I'll suck him in for one night a week of live betting fun this year :)

Awesome stuff no question but only true dengens can live bet..sucks for the little fish but that's the way the cookie crumbles

This comment has merit.
90-100. You have to be a sick, twisted, crazy fuck to do this all the time.

Trading NBA and doing totals is wild stuff. I have a methodology I use...Hunt does a lot of quarters etc. I'll suck him in for one night a week of live betting fun this year :)

Oh I'll be doing it more than a few times lol.

Jesus, you do have a memory of an elephant. I;m glad I helped you out that day. Now if we can get you to do international hoops and tennis...we're golden.

I’ve tried tennis too.......middle 1 time on men’s tennis doing live betting o/u games....

Then got too smart betting the high + odds and losing a bunch.....

Think betting tennis live under 12.5 games or 10.5 in a set is the way to go....

Any tips on tennis live betting that you can share?
Thanks

I’ve tried tennis too.......middle 1 time on men’s tennis doing live betting o/u games....

Then got too smart betting the high + odds and losing a bunch.....

Think betting tennis live under 12.5 games or 10.5 in a set is the way to go....

Any tips on tennis live betting that you can share?
Thanks

I like unders with heavy faves.

If let's say... Bencic is - 5000 against some scrub. Bencic has great defense. She will break the other pretty easily.

Most games end 6-1,6-2

Or 6-1,-6-4

Or 6-3, 6-2 in atp and wta. It's uncanny. For heavy faves. If one girl is up 6-1 I'll take the under 15.5 most of the time.

I try to avoid clay.

I learned a big lesson from @STEED. If a person wins 6_0 first set, they are fucked. Most go 3 sets or lose. It's weird.

Baskets is always tricky for me with live, cause sometimes the ht lines are so fuckin juicy, especially ncaa, but even in da pros too

I had some success a few years ago with something i put together mostly around shooting % in 1st half , but factored in a few other things, think I was up to 9 things in the db. Just for ht bets and only sides. But I found was so much more profitable when i was watching game, even if just for 5-10 mins while surfing league pass, cause it kept you off plays when you'd see, oh the reason why the clips are losing is chris Paul is literally going at 15% effort, or the kings are shooting 32% cause rudy and Omar taking contested long 2s with 18 seconds left on the shot clock

Baskets is always tricky for me with live, cause sometimes the ht lines are so fuckin juicy, especially ncaa, but even in da pros too

I had some success a few years ago with something i put together mostly around shooting % in 1st half , but factored in a few other things, think I was up to 9 things in the db. Just for ht bets and only sides. But I found was so much more profitable when i was watching game, even if just for 5-10 mins while surfing league pass, cause it kept you off plays when you'd see, oh the reason why the clips are losing is chris Paul is literally going at 15% effort, or the kings are shooting 32% cause rudy and Omar taking contested long 2s with 18 seconds left on the shot clock

NBA is a Bitch. But such a drama filled fun league to follow. You just have to literally go by stats. There is no feel.

Great spot for pitt to score next here at - 185. They've scored the last two times. Only thing is juju status.

It’s funny guys this is a game I’ve got not a single bet on but you get feels as you live bet long enough. If I were to have bet I would’ve bet Pit to score next again after the TD. Cin is lifeless. And would prob keep hitting until mid 4th. The soft zone d Then kicks in.
You get feels after a while. Hunt can back me on this

It’s funny guys this is a game I’ve got not a single bet on but you get feels as you live bet long enough. If I were to have bet I would’ve bet Pit to score next again after the TD. Cin is lifeless. And would prob keep hitting until mid 4th. The soft zone d Then kicks in.
You get feels after a while. Hunt can back me on this

If you guys take pitt to score next you'll make money. Cincy terrible. Scarf knows me well.

watch the defensive sets, @dro95

Steez will soften up
Everything once Cincy goes pace and they feel score gets out of hand and they aren’t in danger of losing. Never forget coaches don’t know shit about gambling and just want to stay healthy.

Once D looks change you have to adjust mindsets for your bets.

forexample, I’d put thought of hitting a Cincy TT over potentially if they run pace now to end of game.

Bets get based all about the game style adjustments

See, pitt already getting a little soft. But you come back around and hit pitt again if cincy scores.

You’re not interested in full game lines live betting right? Stick to quarters and halves only?
Like you’re not going to take a full game or 2nd half spread right here are you?

You’re not interested in full game lines live betting right? Stick to quarters and halves only?
Like you’re not going to take a full game or 2nd half spread right here are you?

Depends on the situation. If it's pats vs fins yes. This is a pretty bad mismatch. Bengals are brutal. And pitt d is hungry.

Cincy will get a garbage score. Not sure what the line is now.

So to answer your question, I usually stay away. I like to bet early and be done. I don't want to sweat with other people in the 4th. It depends on the discrepancies from the pre game numbers to now.

Oh and I never do second half spreads. Full game maybe small but brunt of money going early game. And first half, 3rd q.

Oh and I never do second half spreads. Full game maybe small but brunt of money going early game. And first half, 3rd q.

BUT... @dro95

Second half team totals are a totally different animal. @HUNT and I learned that years ago from one of the best posters this site has ever had...tee*dub

If an offensively focused team has a slow first half and is trailing and/or tied slightly ahead at halftime...look for that team’s TT over 2nd half...especially if they’re losing. Soooooo many 4th quarter TD’s given up to prevent D in this league.

BUT... @dro95

Second half team totals are a totally different animal. @HUNT and I learned that years ago from one of the best posters this site has ever had...tee*dub

If an offensively focused team has a slow first half and is trailing and/or tied slightly ahead at halftime...look for that team’s TT over 2nd half...especially if they’re losing. Soooooo many 4th quarter TD’s given up to prevent D in this league.

Yes. This is very true. Great example..chiefs yesterday. Or if a high scoring team has maybe 7-10 at half against a weak d. Pound it.

How often do you see the stat. Team A has 14 points off turnovers on TV? A lot right? It might not happen here since it's a Blowout but in a lot of cases they do.

Back