HUNT #NFL 2019-2020

Hey Hunt, you would have been proud of me last night. I got home and turned on the 2nd half of the UCLA game. Saw the merry go round and jumped in for 1k on over 89.5. Never won an easier bet in my life.

Hey Hunt, you would have been proud of me last night. I got home and turned on the 2nd half of the UCLA game. Saw the merry go round and jumped in for 1k on over 89.5. Never won an easier bet in my life.

I fell asleep..congrats bro!

Thx man! I could barely keep my eyes open and I said, F it. Something kept me going to find a play. Fucking awesome game except for Beth Mowens. Volume was off the whole time

A woman never should be announcing football play by play..keep em on the sidelines period.

Wow! Refs take away a fumble with a weak ass hands to the face and then the Skins miss a FG. Lol. You still have a shot but these weak penalties being called is going to put people on tilt which is maybe what Vegas wants.

I've never seen the NFL with this many incompetent coaches. They're teams dont execute, they commit Jeff Fisher type stupid penalties. They don't improve. It's part of the reason why so many flags are thrown

I've never seen the NFL with this many incompetent coaches. They're teams dont execute, they commit Jeff Fisher type stupid penalties. They don't improve. It's part of the reason why so many flags are thrown

It's ridiculous. Every mishap that happens seems to either win a bet or lose it...nothing clean.

Recycling coaches man.

I'm pissed I didnt bet the Bears tonight. 1 of the better teams in the NFC vs 1 of the 4 worst teams in the entire league

Back