Hunt live hoops 2019-2020

$500.00$400.008/25, 01:50 PM
Real Club vs HB Club
1st Quarter Total: Under 30.5 -125

Oct 24 2019 7:05PM
Detroit Pistons / Atlanta Hawks (Break Time 63:60)
MoneyLine Including Overtime
Detroit Pistons -178
Risk 360.00 to Win 202.25
Detroit Pistons: 63 / Atlanta Hawks: 60 Break Time

got a shit number..going in on another

MATCH WINNER
Detroit Pistons @ -147
TAKEN AMOUNT: $200.00
POSSIBLE PAYOUT: $336.00

This gsw team can’t guard anyone. They are gonna have to put up 115+ to win games and find some scoring to take the load off curry and Russell. Teams gonna load up on them until someone else makes shots.

Nice work, Hunt... Hopefully you bought a nice mansion on the beach with all your profits these last few months.

Just curious, what book you get the Pro Esporte Women live bets at?

Thanks man. This isn't easy. I appreciate it.

And the swings are the ultimate mindfuck. That's the part that will test how good a gambler you are. You can piss away profits if you tilt hard. Live betting aggression MAKES you have to learn how to get some discipline or a great win streak or killer losing streak can screw with not only your bankroll but your clarity how you cap?

@HUNT knows this as do I. If you really want to learn how live betting can be beaten (and it can)...fire away questions...

Because understanding what you're getting involved with is enormous.

Understanding multiple outs available and the lines they offer is enormous.

Bankroll management and not tilting is enormous.

It truly is the highest of highs and lowest of lows. But is comes down to the process...as anything else in gambling...it is always about the PROCESS.

Know that a 3rd quarter under in a Chinese women's basketball game played at 3:30 a.m. may have a better live advantage than a Monday Night Football game. Sounds 100% ridiculous but it is true. It's about learning the patterns to trust.

And...balance...because you walk a tightrope a LOT. And i mean a WHOLE LOT.

And the swings are the ultimate mindfuck. That's the part that will test how good a gambler you are. You can piss away profits if you tilt hard. Live betting aggression MAKES you have to learn how to get some discipline or a great win streak or killer losing streak can screw with not only your bankroll but your clarity how you cap?

@HUNT knows this as do I. If you really want to learn how live betting can be beaten (and it can)...fire away questions...

Because understanding what you're getting involved with is enormous.

Understanding multiple outs available and the lines they offer is enormous.

Bankroll management and not tilting is enormous.

It truly is the highest of highs and lowest of lows. But is comes down to the process...as anything else in gambling...it is always about the PROCESS.

Know that a 3rd quarter under in a Chinese women's basketball game played at 3:30 a.m. may have a better live advantage than a Monday Night Football game. Sounds 100% ridiculous but it is true. It's about learning the patterns to trust.

And...balance...because you walk a tightrope a LOT. And i mean a WHOLE LOT.

Swings are a Bitch. It's the hardest thing to overcome.

Women hoops. Who the fuck is betting this shit on the first huge Monday of nba and nfl mnf? Noboooody.

Thx. Next question for Hunt. How in the world do you have insite on womens basketball in Brazil? Lol. Or should I ask why?

Read this thread. Or read strategies in BAR's strategies for live capping.

I couldn't name you one player in women's hoops except Candace Parker and Britany Griner.

It's just methods that have worked for me.

Gotta admit, I was thinking the same... "Holy shit, Hunt is doing some serious research getting in on this Brazil women's league live action!" :biglaugh:

Gotta admit, I was thinking the same... "Holy shit, Hunt is doing some serious research getting in on this Brazil women's league live action!" :biglaugh:

Bro...I can't name one goddamn player in this whole thread except for NBA.

11/3, 07:25 AM
Panathinaikos Women vs Niki Lefkadas Women
1st Half Total: Under 56.5

5/4

Back