Hunt live hoops 2019-2020

Well Memphis took a timeout the play before... Basically saying they not trying to end this without trying.

+9u

UPHSD Altas vs AU Chiefs
3rd Quarter Total
Under 42.5-125
$500.00$400.00Bet has been accepted

Love the 3rd q unders...just between watching you bet these and scouting some the last few months, seems like there’s a lot of decent spots to hit.

GL big dog

Not allowed to bet over 500 in hoops/mlb/baskets on ultra...250 on tennis...whatever.

I'm sure I'll go on a losing streak and it will be back.

I've found that a stinging loss or losses on football really make me upset..to the point I get so pissed I want to break shit.

In international hoops...I don't really care tbh.

Football, you get a feel and you know it's a good play...just a brutal gut punch..in hoops, you expect the worst..for some reason I have a hard time doing that with football.

In hoops, I like the opportunities because the numbers are constantly changing...gives you a lot to play with in the sense that numbers move fast and the breaks in quarters, subs, etc. Football it's that gut wrenching fumble, or pick changes everything...basketball guys seem to recover quicker...just an observation..

$500.00$342.47Pending110860322 City Oilers vs KCCA Men, 3rd Quarter Total: Under 39.5 -146

$500.00$480.778/25, 11:55 AM
City Oilers vs KCCA Men
3rd Quarter Total: Under 39.5 -104

I've found that a stinging loss or losses on football really make me upset..to the point I get so pissed I want to break shit.

In international hoops...I don't really care tbh.

Football, you get a feel and you know it's a good play...just a brutal gut punch..in hoops, you expect the worst..for some reason I have a hard time doing that with football.
It's a different type of live betting imo. More opportunities in hoops. That's just me though.

Back