Hunt live hoops 2019-2020

Yeah, hope everyone tunes in when this guy posts. He's the best all-around live bettor that posts on forums or Twitter in the world. You gotta catch him when he has time to share the info...

Thanks a lot bro...means a lot coming from you.

I'm strictly NBA, some college some NFL and occasional ncaab... Otherwise it's tail dog time. You know that.

Yeah, but you got strategies and ideas, plays, thoughts ...you know how to middle, trust your instincts...by far the best NBA live bettor I know..I think we've learned a lot from each other, some things we agree/disagree on as far as strategy but that's what makes us better.

Yeah, but you got strategies and ideas, plays, thoughts ...you know how to middle, trust your instincts...by far the best NBA live bettor I know..I think we've learned a lot from each other, some things we agree/disagree on as far as strategy but that's what makes us better.
Yeah, we got a good give n take on NBA...works for us pretty well I think...

Nice hit on the North Macedonia Mackerels or whatever the fuck their name is.

You are approaching legend status you sick sonofabitch...

:shake:

This dude right here might not post a lot as far as plays, but he bets the exact same way I do...a true live betting beast and gave me bet365..I will always be in debt to you for that!

If anyone is viewing..most of these are women's, u19, u 20 hoops..international.....not one over in this thread...if you bet these always look for unders..jmo.

They tire, they jack up bad shots..women will slow pace...BUT DO NOT BET WNBA LIVE (note to self)

Yeah, you are the quarters guy, no doubt. I like it for playoffs. Some of those ends of quarters are literally insane.

Omg yes they are insane....end of quarters you see 20-30 points in 2-3 minutes....sometimes I use the international approach for quzarters, sometimes not..it''s not often you see a 40-45 point quarter in nba with a high scoring team or both high scoring so if they start slow...wait and you get your number.

You’re too kind, you filthy degenerate. I may know a thing or two about a thing or two...always glad to share with the fine folks of CTG.

Now what’s our next play? Do we have an under look on the Hungary Hogfuckers? Maybe a lean to a low 3q score for the Belize Bitchnuggets?

THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW

You’re too kind, you filthy degenerate. I may know a thing or two about a thing or two...always glad to share with the fine folks of CTG.

Now what’s our next play? Do we have an under look on the Hungary Hogfuckers? Maybe a lean to a low 3q score for the Belize Bitchnuggets?

THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW

Unfortunately there isn't anything on the board right now to bet really....looking at schedule..supposed to leave shortly..but I';ll be back..I want to try and crack that +100u barrier.

Ok..let's track senegal/lithuania u19
...lithuania can fucking score sos cary for unders..but sticking with what I know

The key to live betting...knowing when to push and when to cash out. Then breathe...step back...and repeat the process another time.

Filthy the stuff in this thread. You’re a boss.

Not normally a 10u bettor. Like you said, knowing when to push. When I got down I knew I was in it for the long haul. It became a sprint but methodical.

I do not advise to bet like this tbh. I'm just crazy. Normally a 1-5u bettor. Just felt in the zone. Was locked in and very determined.

GL all.

Not a lot of fouls in this one...but these ticos are known to score in bunches..just gonna ride the wave

Back